Is there footage of a completed 0% growths Birthright run on Lunatic?

Recently I have been curious about how much of the series has been cleared on 0% growth runs, and have been looking into what youtube footage exists of them. I have found completed runs from all the fire emblems on the hardest difficulties, except gaiden (I could only find easy runs, but seeing as the difficulty only effects experience gain, and infinite grinding being available that doesn't feel like a significant difference), Awakening (the best I could find was a hard mode run that stopped at 22 due to some esoteric side effect of the code wizardry that spawned the patch, and a little research indicates that theory crafters have speculated Lunatic and beyond may be impossible without einherjar cheesing), and Birthright (I could only find partially completed runs on Lunatic). Having found completed Lunatic Revelation, and Lunatic Conquest runs this feels like a curious omission, and I am hoping someone can link me to some footage of a completed run on Lunatic Birthright.

Not a full run, but this is about the best I could come up with:

There's also this Reddit thread that beat the game without Ryoma, but there's no footage: https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/bb9lrn/i_finished_birthright_lunatic_0_growths_without/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Edited by LoneRecon400