Is there a limit to how many students we can recruit from opposing houses?

To my knowledge, there is no cap to how many you can recruit, with the only limits being Hubert, Dedue, and Hilda (though they may still be recruitable depending on story choices.) And just how well you're able to boost your stats/supports to recruit them.

4 minutes ago, Tori Torrible said:

To my knowledge, there is no cap to how many you can recruit, with the only limits being Hubert, Dedue, and Hilda (though they may still be recruitable depending on story choices.) And just how well you're able to boost your stats/supports to recruit them.

Ah, those three would make sense. Thanks for the reply! 

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@Platysaur I don't think so. It looks like we can recruit everyone except the other house leaders. However, it looks very difficult to recruit everyone, especially on harder difficulties. 

I kind of like it this way. Knowing me, I'd relentlessly grind for it but I think I plan on doing Hard.

26 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@Platysaur I don't think so. It looks like we can recruit everyone except the other house leaders. However, it looks very difficult to recruit everyone, especially on harder difficulties. 

It's already confirmed you cannot recruit Lord's, Hubert, dedue, or Hilda. They are too loyal/lazy to change houses