Potential Spoilers on the Fire Emblem Wiki!

I was rooting around the fire emblem 3h wiki and I think I found potential Black Eagles route story spoilers... just bringing it to everyone's attention...

From what I read it seemed pretty solid, so black eagle people are in for a good story 

Of course if the wiki is true, I have no way of telling because I didn't read Thani's leaks...

So PSA, if you don't want to get spoiled on post-timeskip plot stuff, don't look up Edelgard or the Adrestian Empire!

I skimmed the Faerghus/Dimitri and Leicester Alliance wikis and there's nothing too spoiler-ific there, just basic information (On Faerghus it has plot details about Cornelia and some lore behind her but that's it)

the wiki's info is most likely based what the 4chan leaker was showing this past couple of days, which was then gathered by reddit. So nothing new.

Thanks for the warning, though! Worth noting that there's currently a second leaker playing on the Blue Lion's path, so the wiki will probably look that up as well.

Edited by Modirufa6317

Yeah I saw Edelgard's backstory and the whole rebellion of the 7 things posted on the Adrestian page. Kinda unprofessional of a wiki to start posting it before release. 

But there's some fun info too. Apparently Dimitri's kingdom was founded by a man named Lugh. Lugh and Dimitri might become palls in Heroes. 

1 minute ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Yeah I saw Edelgard's backstory and the whole rebellion of the 7 things posted on the Adrestian page. Kinda unprofessional of a wiki to start posting it before release. 

But there's some fun info too. Apparently Dimitri's kingdom was founded by a man named Lugh. Lugh and Dimitri might become palls in Heroes. 

Yeah, I like the little nods to previous Fire Emblem stuff like Briggid and Dagda too

5 minutes ago, KelluPato said:

Yeah, I like the little nods to previous Fire Emblem stuff like Briggid and Dagda too

That was just adorable since they were once palls in Jugdral and are now neighbors in Fodland. 

Maybe Fodlan really likes outlaws since Dimitri's kingdom is named after the pirate that gives the Blazing trio a ride on his boat. That and they also offer a bandit education where you can get your brigand licence. 

4 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

But where did they got that Seiros is Edelgards ancestor and Nemesis is Byleths?

I think those are just assumptions from pre-release material. In Edelgard's case, it's a pretty obvious assumption as she has a minor crest of Seiros. Meanwhile, Byleth shares the same crest as Nemesis.

The bits about Loog (Lugh) founding Faerghus are from pre-release as well, I think.

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

I think those are just assumptions from pre-release material. In Edelgard's case, it's a pretty obvious assumption as she has a minor crest of Seiros. Meanwhile, Byleth shares the same crest as Nemesis.

The bits about Loog (Lugh) founding Faerghus are from pre-release as well, I think.

Hm. I might read the lore books leak thing, if those can clarify stuff

1 hour ago, Owain Dark said:

But where did they got that Seiros is Edelgards ancestor and Nemesis is Byleths?

Seiros is confirmed to be the ancestor by the leaked in game book about history of empire. It clearly stated House Hresvelg are blood descendant from Seiros.

Nemesis on the other hand, I haven't find an official source.

4 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

Seiros is confirmed to be the ancestor by the leaked in game book about history of empire. It clearly stated House Hresvelg are blood descendant from Seiros.

Both nemesis and byleth can use the sword of the creator

i believe it's a holy weapon?

22 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

You don't need the book to understand that though. Edelgard has the crest of Seiros, crests are passed on genetically, this isn't very hard to figure out.