Character Growth rates (and Data-mine Topic)

Azz

11 minutes ago, Marros said:

Those Max stats are absolutely absurd... can you even reach them?

We've seen characters in the level 50s so I would say it is possible.

I would really love to know why Manuela of all people has a max HP of 91, considering she's a healer lol

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Azz said:

We've seen characters in the level 50s so I would say it is possible.

I would really love to know why Manuela of all people has a max HP of 91, considering she's a healer lol

Well, she's obviously been keeping herself healthy XD

Combat Arts

5 hours ago, VincentASM said:

This is the culmination of days of staring at 00s and 01s.

Abilities and arts unlocked via skill levels

Many thanks to those who shared their experiences ^^

Great work, i didnt even know we got the faire skills and range +1/Crit skills from lvl S and S+.

By the way, do you happen to know if we can get some of the Hero Relics, like Felix sword, or they have the weapons only when they are enemies?

I would also like to make a database for paralogues. They give heroes relics/legendary weapons. Thing is, most of them require an student from different houses, so it would be usefull to know who we need and what do we get.

10 hours ago, Nio said:

I would also like to make a database for paralogues. They give heroes relics/legendary weapons. Thing is, most of them require an student from different houses, so it would be usefull to know who we need and what do we get.

But then again, does it matter having the relic if you don't have the unit who can use it? Unless the "must have crest" is just flavour and you can actually slap a relic on everyone, I'd be disappointed if that was the case.

What I'm more interested in is, do paralogues unlock (and scale) as you recruit people or can you lose out on them? For example, I got Sylvain quite early and I could do his paralogue, but I wonder if I get him late, do I still get his Lance/paralogue?

Edited by timon

5 hours ago, timon said:

Unless the "must have crest" is just flavour and you can actually slap a relic on everyone, I'd be disappointed if that was the case.

Unless I'm mistaken, it is actually "must have a crest", in that anyone with a crest can use the weapon, but only someone with the matching crest can use the associated Combat Art.

I believe you can also do so with the Sword of the Creator, but it has 19 weight instead of 9 for everyone except Byleth

9 hours ago, Marros said:

Unless I'm mistaken, it is actually "must have a crest", in that anyone with a crest can use the weapon, but only someone with the matching crest can use the associated Combat Art.

I believe you can also do so with the Sword of the Creator, but it has 19 weight instead of 9 for everyone except Byleth

I believe you are correct that Hero Relics can be used by anyone, but anyone without the correct crest suffer some sort of setback like you described with the sword of the creator.

The Saints weapons (which are silver rather than gold), on the other hand, look like they can be used by anyone with no drawbacks, but require an A level as a result (whereas Hero Relics only “require” an E level) - having that crest only gives you some HP recovery.

Edited by Moonlit Knight

On 7/27/2019 at 1:51 PM, VincentASM said:

This is the culmination of days of staring at 00s and 01s.

Abilities and arts unlocked via skill levels

Many thanks to those who shared their experiences ^^

Are you sure this is 100% correct? Because in my file Ferdinand learned Smite from what I believe was an armor rank. I've been checking over the data on the website and it doesn't list anywhere where you can get smite.

1 hour ago, Silly said:

Are you sure this is 100% correct? Because in my file Ferdinand learned Smite from what I believe was an armor rank. I've been checking over the data on the website and it doesn't list anywhere where you can get smite.

Thanks for checking. It's learned at B Heavy Armor.

I forgot to paste it into the table ^^;;;

Also, I need to update the Combat Arts page with where they're obtained, when I have time.

12 hours ago, Jayvee94 said:

Don't we have a data for class skill level growths yet? IE Pegasus Knight: Swords +1, Lances +2, Flying +2

I know where the data is, but I just need to format it.

Same with battalion growth and probably a few other things.

Oh and I need to play the game as well XD

On 7/30/2019 at 5:56 AM, Druplesnubb said:

Speaking of which, would it be possible to datamine all the paralogues and their requirements?

Possibly, but it's probably easier to play the game to find out ^^

I've been spending my time datamining to get all the audio and art assets out. Would it be okay to share that kind of stuff? Would like to help out the site, if possible.

Right now, I have Part 1 and Part 2 Roster images (includes Jeralt, Rhea, and Sothis, for the suspected DLC reasons probably) all converted and sorted like so.

image.thumb.png.21514742e2ae3367c45ad1366cdf167f.png

Was a lengthy process of getting the decrypted files from the NSP, then extracting the DATA bin files, then converting the G1T files to DDS, then converting the DDS to PNG.  Most of it is batch, including the renaming tool, so ti's not terribly long. But I got a system down.

For example, here's the quality of Jeralt.

Spoiler

3541_035out.png.0cbfabfe9f85c30b7ac1a8e809fd0f36.png

Whoa, look what I found.  It was in the folder that hold all the Tutorial Images,

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ef0255d51281a6f994d442e5874f8aa9.png

EDIT: Oh derp, that's from New Game +. Okie, my b.

Last update before bed: got all the maps converted. They're semi transparent, but if you put em over a black background they're easy to see.  Check out Gronder Field:

Spoiler

3536_007.thumb.png.a314169c3ecbbcd61b732960f9114e95.png

Edited by Jacien

@Jacien

That looks useful, thanks! I have been busy but I was planning to have all the portraits, including NPCs and enemies somewhere.

Also, not sure if people are still looking into it, but I think I found the basic recruitment conditions. They're listed in the recruitment page.

From what I can tell, the conditions are lowered according to support level. But it counts plus versions as well. So C+ support. You can view plus supports in the share a meal menu.

For skills that demand B, I think it's lowered by one tier per tier of support. C support lowers it to C+, C+ lowers to C and B lowers to D+. Didn't check B+ support but you should be well ahead by that point.

Skills that demand C seem a bit strange. C support doesn't appear to lower the skill requirement. But C+ does lower it to D+ and B lowers it to D. I dunno about the Sword B+ requirement as I'm currently playing Blue Lions.

Also, I haven't really checked how the stat requirement is lowered. B support seems to have a drastic effect though. But that's probably not a surprise.

Edited by VincentASM

@VincentASM

Here you are, everything I have converted so far.  I have the folder numbers preserved with a comment on what they're for.

https://mega.nz/#F!OvBkmKhL!GeqaAXOdfv8zLj4Bv6tBrA

Be wary of spoilers with the portraits:
3522 - Portraits have some enemy spoilers, crest icons and monastery icons at the end
3537 - Full dialog portraits, heavy spoilers at the end
3539 - Battle menu portraits, has spoilers
3540 - Battle menu portraits, has spoilers
3541 - Large Portraits of Playable Chars (and Jeralt, Rhea, Sothis) Part 1
3542 - Large Portraits of Playable Chars (and Jeralt, Rhea, Sothis) Part 2

The only non-text differences with US/JP versions of images is the Motivation emojis.  Japanese uses a different color scheme Green -> Yellow -> Orange -> Pink, and the last one is like an "ahegao" lol.

Also, I mentioned in the other recruitment thread,  but Catherine listed as being available Chapter 4 seems off to me, because the prompt wasn't first available until Chapter 5. I'm way over-leveled, and I've been taking notes when each one is first available (Blue Lions route).

Here is my photo of when I recruited Catherine. It's Chapter 5, when Rodrigue visits.

Spoiler

OB8ebcV.png

Also, the Students saying they're available starting at Chapter 2 is off to me, too. I know the tutorial prompt is in Chapter 2, but the actual option for Recruit didn't start appearing for me until Chapter 3.

I took screenshots of each student I could to document their stat requirements, my first screenshot is this one with Petra, which is dated after I did The Chapter 2 fight.

Disregard. I was wrong. 😮

Spoiler

e3yMfE4.png

Edited by Jacien

To complete the recruitment page, I believe Shamir becomes available at the same time Catherine does (but she is also available on Black Eagles at the same time).

Gilbert is Blue Lions only and will automatically join you in Chapter 13 on turn three.

Edited by Moonlit Knight

14 minutes ago, Moonlit Knight said:

To complete the recruitment page, I believe Shamir becomes available at the same time Catherine does (but she is also available on Black Eagles at the same time).

Gilbert is Blue Lions only and will automatically join you in Chapter 13 on turn three.

Shamir was Chapter 6 for me. No option in Chapter 5.

Spoiler

5ZISMGq.png

When  you're looking for Flayn, she's sitting here, where you can ask her about her fighting style (or point out that she's not from Fodlan).

Also, added the Movie Gallery images, Cutscene CGs/items (including S-ranks) to the Mega folder also.

Edited by Jacien

4 hours ago, Jacien said:

I added all the backgrounds used for conversations if anybody cares about that.

Have you found the murals from part 1? i've been screenshotting them, but taking from the source would surely be better quality.

12 hours ago, timon said:

Have you found the murals from part 1? i've been screenshotting them, but taking from the source would surely be better quality.

They only exist as part of the webm video files. Only the Part 2 ones use a static image with the fire embers particles.