All of byleth's supports + All s support images

I'll abstain from reading the supports, but I don't mind taking a look at those pictures.

Gosh dang it Annette....why are you so completely adorable? As if I wasn't already settled on her for my eventual Blue Lions run.

And of course, Bernadetta doesn't disappoint.

Edited by Sentinel07

Your deeds is like the faces of your avatar. A wonder ! Thank you.

Damnit, Sothis is still a loli. Whyyyyy.
Berny is adorably.

Is it me, of is the design different than usual ?

I don't even care about Linhardt but he got the best CG, imo. It's so chill and true to his character. It would honestly make a good desktop background.

Yeah, the quantity of the ones where Byleth is conveniently out of shot makes me wonder about whether they were hedging their bets with the same-sex endings. As a whole I can't say I find the average quality of these to be great, but then I don't recall them putting all that much effort in the previous few games either. Did Gilbert get a nose job? And is Hilda a literal devil?

Hannemann looking down Byleth's cleavage amused me though. 😛

P.S. When I think of S-supporting Sothis, all I can of is this wonderful bit of fan art:

5aajrztzo4b31.png

If she's like this already, imagine the nagging after you're married. 😛

source

Edited by Humanoid

*clicks pictures*

*first image is Byleth with a character I'd never pick*

*closes*

That's enough spoilers for one day... thankfully it was a female I don't care about.

I've really loved Kurahana Chinatsu's CGs in general for a while, I'm really glad I like these too haha. Only let myself see a handful before x'ing out, but... nice.

Though now I'm wondering about the number where Byleth is out of frame, too. We'll probably never know, but man. Did they ever have plans for more bi options? Or is it just coincidence?

seem to be edelgard has more than C B A S, it seems she has 5 (instead of 4) support ranks with the MC?? 

Is it true that Edelgard has 

Spoiler

a true love as revealed in her prom date back in the days???

Edited by HeartTranquil

19 minutes ago, HeartTranquil said:

seem to be edelgard has more than C B A S, it seems she has 5 (instead of 4) support ranks with the MC?? 

Is it true that Edelgard has 

Hide contents

a true love as revealed in her prom date back in the days???

Spoiler

It's not a true love, it's her first love, a man from the Kingdom she refuses to name

12 minutes ago, Wheels said:

Ah I see, i guess thats the kind of a first crush someone has a long time ago I guess - like a childhood crush.

But after seeing all these MC supports, anyone feel that Edlegard fulfills the "canon route" love kind of position?

2 minutes ago, HeartTranquil said:

Ah I see, i guess thats the kind of a first crush someone has a long time ago I guess - like a childhood crush.

But after seeing all these MC supports, anyone feel that Edlegard fulfills the "canon route" love kind of position?

Not really. Of course they're going to be dramatic since both are important characters. Doesn't mean they're "canon".

There's no such thing in a game where the players choice matters.

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

P.S. When I think of S-supporting Sothis, all I can of is this wonderful bit of fan art:

This might be another reason A and then S support wait the timeskip then the endgame to be achieved: Not wanting someone peeping around...

52 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

It's implied being

Hide contents

Dimitri, since they grew up together and were very close according to Dimitri in the same chapter. Dimitri even comment it was some best time in his childhood.

OMG...so Edelgard's first childhood crush is him...????

I did read that Edelgard and Dimitri are 

Spoiler

half siblings. IRC Edelgard had a crush on him but she does her best to burn it when she realizes his vision of the future isn't anywhere near as a radical as hers, while Dimitri still loves and respects her to the very end. And Edelgard and Dimitri found to the bitter end in one of the endings and killed each other.

Does anyone know what triggers the prom/tower conversations? Can you trigger same-sex conversations or do they need to be S-supportable characters?

I'm debating if it would be worth playing male Byleth and head cannoning a relationship with Claude. From what I've see all I will miss is an S support conversation and a special paired ending. Would I be able to trigger the prom/tower conversation with Claude as a male?

1 minute ago, username11 said:

Does anyone know what triggers the prom/tower conversations? Can you trigger same-sex conversations or do they need to be S-supportable characters?

I'm debating if it would be worth playing male Byleth and head cannoning a relationship with Claude. From what I've see all I will miss is an S support conversation and a special paired ending. Would I be able to trigger the prom/tower conversation with Claude as a male?

No only for possible romance options only(no possible teachers as well for some reason), I'm assuming characters you rank the highest with B at max pre timeskip.

2 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

No only for possible romance options only(no possible teachers as well for some reason), I'm assuming characters you rank the highest with B at max pre timeskip.

That's a bummer. It's looking more like I should just suck it up and play female Byleth.