All of byleth's supports + All s support images

They are great, quite a few are mind blowing and well explains why the characters are who they are now

(example: Edelgard and Bernie). Some other leads you to question what's really going on(E.g Rhea)

Edited by Timlugia

10 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

They are great, quite a few are mind blowing and well explains why the characters are who they are now

(example: Edelgard and Bernie). Some other leads you to question what's really going on(E.g Rhea)

That's good to hear. Is it true for supports between students too?

I just realized M!Byleth is obscured, absent or just showing his back in all the CG with the exception of Petra's. While you can easily see F!Byleth face on many of her CG. 

I know why they did this but I still find it funny in a way.

Okay... Linhardt's is perfect. He's lazy, so that picture is great.

Sylvain's is adorable. OMG.

Raphael's is sweet. I love how he Princess carries F!Avatar.

Dimitri... Oh, you're beautiful. Such a cute confession scene.

Claude... Same to you. Adorable.

Edelgard, yes I'm picking you for my first run of BE. You're amazing.

I think Ferdinand's is cute too.

Ashe's made my heart melt a little.

Dedue's is surprisingly sweet.

Lorenz is going full style points here. Cute.

My favorite is Rhea. The scene looks so tender and oh, no... My heart's melting again.

For the question to as why Byleth is missing from so many of them. Someone on reddit pointed out that maybe it’s because the artist had the mindset of what it’s like in Japanese dating sim games? For dating sims for male players, some male players would rather not see the self insert character. Yet for the otome dating sim games, some female players want to see the self insert character? Yet there are still a few opposite sex images were F!Byleth isn’t in them save for her hand in a couple of them...so yeah. Who knows the real reason I guess. 

in a perfect world, it be nice is Byleth was in every one of them, with variations for the same sex ones. At least there’s always fan art! Lots and lots of fan art.

Mates if you come across any other supports that aren't on the list, feel free to do me a solid and send 'em to me. If people want specific supports I can try to get them in a bit, I still have the support files with me. 

Edited by Brimney

4 hours ago, xchickengirlx said:

For the question to as why Byleth is missing from so many of them. Someone on reddit pointed out that maybe it’s because the artist had the mindset of what it’s like in Japanese dating sim games? For dating sims for male players, some male players would rather not see the self insert character. Yet for the otome dating sim games, some female players want to see the self insert character? Yet there are still a few opposite sex images were F!Byleth isn’t in them save for her hand in a couple of them...so yeah. Who knows the real reason I guess. 

in a perfect world, it be nice is Byleth was in every one of them, with variations for the same sex ones. At least there’s always fan art! Lots and lots of fan art.

You are correct. The supports and the CG are based of the visual novel and dating sim genre. Traditionally if the target audience is male then the male protagonist will have minimalistic features so you can self-insert yourself. However, when it involves female protagonist they tend to show them since are always attractive or cute. It's also an added benefit to attract male players to otome games. 

This is why the CG are the way they are. However, lately newer Japanese games tends to move away from this trope which we even can see with M!Byleth and Petra. Still most Japanese gamers tend to prefer not to see the protagonist in confession scenes. 

• 7 months later...
20 minutes ago, Torgan said:

Forgive me if I missed something, but why do some have Byleth with blue hair? Maybe I'm seeing it wrong but I'm positive that he/she has green hair in one and blue in another.

Play Crimson Flower.