Looking for help to gather support conversations

With the release of Three Houses imminent (and some people already with the game), comes that gargantuan task once again: compiling all the support conversations in the game. From what I've seen, the list of supports is pretty big and might be doubled because of the time-skip.

Now, I'll try and add what conversations I can, but it's quite a lot of work for one person--and there are many other things I need to do, which others can't, like data-mining the game. Plus I'm sure there will be bunch of excited people who are gonna transcribe the supports anyway.

The idea is for us to work together to get all of the support conversations on our dedicated wiki. It would help if you had a bit of editing experience and have a wiki account (or would like to request one). But that's not completely necessary.

If you're interested in helping, please post here with the support conversation(s) that you're planning to transcribe. This should reduce the likelihood of someone else posting the same conversation(s) and wasting your time. The second post will have a list of supports. You can then either post the conversations here for someone to copy over to the wiki, or you can edit the wiki yourself.

To speed things up, I'm also looking for one or two marshals who can edit the wiki, creating the pages for each character with (pending) links to their supports. Also copying any conversations that other people have posted here. I will explain how to create the pages. If you don't have a wiki account, I can create one for you.

Also, I will try and find the support conversations from the text dump. So you don't have to write everything by hand. But you may need to format the text, get rid of weird text strings and (very likely) separate the text according to the character who's speaking.

Any questions, let me know!

Edited by VincentASM

I believe this is the support list. But I'm not 100% sure.

Technically, this is a list, rather than a typical support chart. So support conversations only appear in the table once. Eg. if there's a Felix support listed in Dimitri's row, that support won't appear in Felix's row.

Character Supports
Byleth Everyone Rhea Sothis            
Edelgard Dimitri Claude Hubert Ferdinand Linhardt Caspar Bernadetta Dorothea Petra
  Hanneman Maneula Lysithea            
Dimitri Claude Dedue Felix Ashe Sylvain Mercedes Annette Ingrid Raphael
  Marianne Flayn Gilbert Alois Catherine        
Claude Annette Ingrid Petra Lorenz Raphael Ignatz Lysithea Marainne Hilda
  Leonie Flayn Shamir Cyril          
Hubert Ferdinand Linhardt Caspar Bernadetta Dorothea Petra Hanneman Shamir  
Ferdinand Mercedes Linhardt Caspar Bernadetta Dorothea Petra Lorenz Marianne Hilda
  Flayn Manuela              
Linhardt Annette Caspar Bernadetta Dorothea Petra Hanneman Lysithea Marianne Flayn
  Catherine                
Caspar Ashe Annette Bernadetta Dorothea Petra Raphael Hilda Catherine Shamir
Bernadetta Felix Sylvain Ingrid Dorothea Petra Raphael Leonie Seteth Alois
Dorothea Felix Sylvain Ingrid Petra Lorenz Hanneman Manuela    
Petra Ashe Ignatz Alois Shamir Cyril        
Dedue Felix Ashe Sylvain Mercedes Annette Ingrid Flayn Gilbert Shamir
Felix Ashe Sylvain Mercedes Annette Ingrid Lysithea Leonie Seteth Flayn
Ashe Sylvain Mercedes Annette Ingrid Marianne Gilbert Catherine Cyril  
Sylvain Mercedes Annette Ingrid Lorenz Lysithea Marianne Hilda Leonie Flayn
  Manuela                
Mercedes Annette Ingrid Lorenz Ignatz Hilda Alois Cyril    
Annette Ingrid Lysithea Hilda Hanneman Gilbert        
Ingrid Raphael Ignatz Seteth Catherine          
Lorenz Raphael Ignatz Lysithea Marianne Hilda Leonie Manuela Catherine  
Raphael Ignatz Lysithea Marianne Hilda Leonie Flayn Shamir    
Ignatz Lysithea Marianne Hilda Leonie Flayn Shamir Cyril    
Lysithea Marianne Hilda Leonie Hanneman Catherine Cyril      
Marianne Hilda Leonie Hanneman            
Hilda Leonie Seteth Cyril            
Leonie Seteth Alois Catherine Shamir          
Seteth Flayn Hanneman Manuela Catherine Cyril        
Flayn Maneula                
Hanneman Manuela Gilbert Alois            
Manuela Gilbert Alois Cyril            
Gilbert Alois Catherine              
Alois Catherine Shamir              
Catherine Shamir                
Shamir Cyril                
Edited by VincentASM

Hi, I'm going Blue Lions first, so I can help transcribe any supports from those 8 peeps. I don't mind doing it from the ground up if I have to. I'm not recruiting any students or teachers though as I'm trying to go the "vanilla" version of each route, so I won't be able to do any cross house/teacher and student convos. I'm sure other people want to help out tho, so I think I'll primarily focus on Ashe, Annette, and Dimitri. To specify:

Ashe: Sylvain, Mercedes, Annette, Ingrid, Dedue, Felix, Dimitri      

Annette: Ashe, Sylvain, Dedue, Felix, Ingrid, Dimitri, Mercedes

Dimitri: Dedue, Felix, Ashe, Sylvain, Mercedes, Annette, Ingrid

Oh I also need a wiki account probably.

Edited by Pyrossb

8 minutes ago, Pyrossb said:

Hi, I'm going Blue Lions first, so I can help transcribe any supports from those 8 peeps. I don't mind doing it from the ground up if I have to. I'm not recruiting any students or teachers though as I'm trying to go the "vanilla" version of each route, so I won't be able to do any cross house/teacher and student convos. I'm sure other people want to help out tho, so I think I'll primarily focus on Ashe, Annette, and Dimitri. To specify:

Ashe: Sylvain, Mercedes, Annette, Ingrid, Dedue, Felix, Dimitri      

Annette: Ashe, Sylvain, Dedue, Felix, Ingrid, Dimitri, Mercedes

Dimitri: Dedue, Felix, Ashe, Sylvain, Mercedes, Annette, Ingrid

Don't supports with every pair that includes one of the 3 lords and their retainers with a character of another house need to happen in their specific route through recruitment? eg Dimitri - Marianne, Edelgard - Lysithea nvm I can't read

Also how can the support among the three build up? They can never be in the same team

Edited by Nickdos

7 minutes ago, Nickdos said:

Don't supports with every pair that includes one of the 3 lords and their retainers with a character of another house need to happen in their specific route through recruitment? eg Dimitri - Marianne, Edelgard - Lysithea

Also how can the support among the three build up? They can never be in the same team

Yeah it seems you need to recruit specific people if you want to know their specific supports. Like Ashe has a support with Petra, but I'm not going to be able to see that support since I'm not recruiting her to Blue Lions, nor anyone for that fact.

It seems you would have to play through the game dozens of times if you wanted to get all the supports on 1 copy of the game (RIP completionists lol)

Edited by Pyrossb

55 minutes ago, Nickdos said:

I still don't get how Edelgard and Dimitri can build support with each other since they are mutually exclusive in their routes.

Yeah, that confused me. I'd check the actual conversations, but I have a lot on my plate. I did locate the tail end of the support conversations though. Just need to keep scrolling up I guess.

I've gathered a bunch of (unedited) supports here. I’m  98% sure I have all of Byleths supports, and I’ve been adding some random ones as well : https://pastebin.com/iGGYsmdd

The support dump is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u1qow6m7vjdlria/3h_supports.zip/file

But I'm guessing that's not what you're looking for. Is there anything I else I can do to be helpful? At this point I'm getting quite good at finding each support quickly, so I'm happy to gather whatever unedited data is needed, would that help?

edit: If someone could give me a wiki account, I’m definitely up to do all of Gilbert’s supports, he has the fewest and I have a sweet spot for him 

Edited by Brimney

11 minutes ago, Brimney said:

I've gathered a bunch of (unedited) supports here: https://pastebin.com/iGGYsmdd

The support dump is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u1qow6m7vjdlria/3h_supports.zip/file

But I'm guessing that's not what you're looking for. Is there anything I else I can do to be helpful? At this point I'm getting quite good at finding each support quickly, so I'm happy to gather whatever unedited data is needed, would that help?

Yo dude this is an insane amount of work. I'm not gonna personally read any of the supports rn since I don't want any spoilers on those, but ty for all your hard work.

Thank you! I understand, some people want the surprise, but the supports are something I've looked forward the most! Below are supports. Spoilers abound! Please read at your own risk!

Also, I forgot I actually did do my attempt at a cleaned up version of Hanneman and Manuela's support. I've tried my best to figure out the speakers, but it was occasionally difficult

Spoiler

C Support
Manuela : Ugh...
Hanneman: Manuela... Isn't it a bit rude to sigh at someone the moment you see them enter the room?
Manuela : Hanneman, isn't it a bit rude to tell others how to behave?
Besides, I could be sighing about any number of things more interesting than you.
Hanneman: Goodness. You're unusually irritable today. Don't you imagine your attitude a bit...excessive?
You snap at every little thing, your ill mood on display for one and all.
It saddens me to see such behavior from one who should be setting a good example for the younger generation.
Manuela: Well, listen to the noble lecturing a lowly commoner to be on her best behavior. Oh. Wait. I meant to say "the former noble."
Hanneman: I fail to understand how my birth is relevant to the topic at hand. I was merely trying to say that as a fellow adult—
Manuela: You're not done lecturing yet? Leave me alone and go pester someone else. Maybe leave everyone alone and go focus on your precious Crest research.
Hanneman: I don't know what to say to you, Manuela. I was only speaking out of honest concern.
Manuela: Oh, was that a sigh I heard? Isn't it a bit rude to sigh at someone just because—
Hanneman: Don't be so childish!
Manuela: You are so sensitive to ill will from others, yet you let your own emotions run wild.
Hanneman: Why is it that you cannot keep a handle on yourself?
Manuela: Keep a handle on— Well, I've never— What makes you think you're so much better?
Just because you keep your emotions bottled up behind your stupid stony face, well, it doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same!
Stop telling everyone how to behave, Hanneman. It will make you, and the rest of us, much happier.
Hanneman: I will not stand for this insolence. It is high time someone taught you—
Manuela: Go on! If you think you can change me, I'd like tosee you try!
Hanneman: ...
Manuela: Hah! Thought so! You wouldn't dare.
Hanneman: Absolutely insufferable!

B support 
Hanneman: Manuela. I would...like to apologize. The other day, I said some things to you that I am, well, not proud of in the least.
Manuela: Oh, no, Hanneman. It is I who should be apologizing. I behaved in just the most dreadful, dreadful manner.
I was just lashing out at everything... You were right to call me out. Really, and I do very much mean this, I'm so sorry for my behavior.
Hanneman: No, please, pay it no mind. Actually, I'm thankful for what you said during our conflict.
Manuela: Thankful?
Hanneman: Yes. You made me realize that I have a somewhat meddlesome nature.
Thanks to you, I believe I've found an area in which I can improve myself.
Manuela: I could say the same thing, you know. Your accusations... They really hit home.
After I cooled down, I realized you were right.I really ought to try and keep my emotions a bit more under control.
Hanneman: Well, that's good to hear. It seems this wasn't a fruitless clash for either of us.
Manuela: Indeed. There's nothing more depressing than a pointless fight, is there?
Hanneman: Don't you wonder, though, just how many times we've had this same argument?
We do always seem to be at one another's throats before we even realize it.
I don't know how we manage to keep it up.
Manuela: Heh... You're not wrong.
Hanneman: ...
Manuela: Something the matter, Hanneman?
Hanneman: Well, it's just... You don't smile like that very often. But when you do, it is quite charming.
Perhaps your struggles in love are due to your reliance on false affection instead of your more natural charms.
Manuela: Well, thank you for the compliment. Even if you did have to spoil it with criticism.
If you weren't so judgmental all the time, maybe you'd have had more luck in romance yourself!
Hanneman: What? I— Manuela. As your friend, I was only trying to give you a useful bit of advice!
Manuela: And that so-called advice is exactly why I call you meddlesome and overbearing!
Hanneman: There it is! Manuela begins to protest even when she knows the fault lies with herself! I tell you...
Manuela:And there's Hanneman, who said he was going to stop being so meddlesome! You and your...

A Support
Manuela: You keep doing things that aren't called for! It's driving me batty! 
Hanneman: You presuppose I am only thinking of you!
Manuela: Let's just not do this, shall we? I don't know why we always end up fighting.
Hanneman: It can hardly be helped. You and I seem opposed to none another on a, let's call it, an instinctual level.
Manuela: Perhaps this could even be considered a form of fate.
What an awkward fate to have.
I'd like you a lot more if I just hated you. All this fighting and making up is just...exhausting.
Hanneman: Agreed, yes. It does feel as if we have fallen into a rather tiresome bit of repetition.
Manuela: What a waste of effort. We're absolutely hopeless, the both of us...
Hanneman: Hmm... Here's a thought.
Couples who are similar to one another, share the same views and all that, they're pretty successful.
Manuela: But complete opposites work together too. Surprisingly well, sometimes.
They compensate for each other's weaknesses, and they support one another...
Then I look at how hard we work just to avoid screaming at each other, and I don't buy it.
Hanneman: Hmm. Don't be so hasty to dismiss your own hypothesis! For instance...
I am apt at cleaning, but have no talent for cookery. Whilst you loathe cleaning, but are a splendid chef.
Would it not be an easier life if, rather than struggle through our weaker areas, we divided the work?
Manuela: Huh. I suppose our differences do have their advantages that way.
Hanneman: Indeed. If we combine our abilities, housework would be conquered and dinner rendered delicious.
There are other ways we could find to support one another, I would imagine.
We might make a better pair than you think. You and I, together.
Manuela: Huh. You might be on to something.
You and I could be pretty good together... Wait! Why are we talking about this?!
Are you trying to propose marriage? With promises of clean floors?!
You think I'm that easy of a catch?! Honestly!
Hanneman: I— I did no such thing! You were the one who started discussion on the topic in the first place!
Manuela: Oh, so this is my fault now?! I never said a word about getting married!
Hanneman: You were agreeing with me! If you have objections, then let's hear them!

I found myself having some time, so here's cleaned up Hanneman x Gilbert C-B

Spoiler

Gilbert x Hanneman

C Support
Gilbert: Hngh! Hahh! Hyahh! Yahh!

Hanneman: Why, it's Gilbert. Training on a day off? That man will never change... nor rest, apparently.
Is there any need to be so diligent when nobody is watching? Ah well, at least I can bear witness.

Gilbert: Hrngh! Hyahh!
Hahh! Ungh!
Professor Hanneman. Is there something you need?

Hanneman: Ah, you noticed me. No, no, not at all. I was simply observing.
I apologize for disturbing you.

Gilbert: You've done nothing worthy of apology.
Although I fail to understand why you would watch my training.

Hanneman: Oh, well, I watch because I find it quite interesting.
Your movements are most refined, with no unnecessary motions. Elegant is the word, I think.
I find it quite satisfying to observe. In fact, I might say I was mesmerized.

Gilbert: Is that so.

Hanneman: If only you showed a bit more emotion on your face, just to sell the rest of it. You come off a bit tense.

Gilbert: Training is difficult. A strain on the body. Surely it is natural for one to be... tense.

Hanneman: Oh, I know well how difficult training can be. But in your case, it's as though you're punishing yourself.

Gilbert: I am sorry. It's simply how I am.

Hanneman: No, no, what do I know of your training? My criticism was, perhaps, unnecessary.
Still, I do feel you are too hard on yourself. Would it not be easier to live a little more freely?
Find something that makes you happy and embrace it wholeheartedly. It would do you a world of good.

Gilbert: I thank you for your advice, Professor Hanneman. But I cannot live as you do.
Such a way of life... is not permitted to me.
Now, if you will pardon me, I will return to my training. 

Hanneman: Not permitted? I think the only one not permitting you joy, dear Gilbert, is yourself.

B Support

Hanneman: Your face looks stiff as ever, Gilbert.

Gilbert: As I said before, I cannot change my nature.

Hanneman: Understood. And I suppose seeing you train with an expression of glee would be rather unsettling.
Still, you've finished for the day, yes? Would you join me for tea, and perhaps a chat?

Gilbert: Professor Hanneman, may I ask a question first?

Hanneman: Certainly. Ask away. I'll answer whatever is within my power to do so.

Gilbert: Why concern yourself with me?
I have no Crests. I am of no particular use to you.

Hanneman: Whatever are you talking about?
I don't speak to you out of some ulterior motive.
Certainly, I have previously approached others because of my research interests...
That is not the case here. I merely wish to get to know you.

Gilbert: You wish to know me?

Hanneman: Yes! It is not often I have the opportunity to find friends my own age, you see.

Gilbert: ...

Hanneman: Well, regardless of how you feel, speaking for myself, I already consider you something of a friend.
You must have heard of my tenacity. It will prove easier if you accept my offer of friendship now!

Gilbert: Ha.

Hanneman: Was that a laugh? A rarity for you, Gilbert. Can I take that to mean we are friends indeed?

Gilbert: I see no reason not to be so.

Hanneman: Well, I am honored. Then, as a first step, I would like it if we could find a common interest.
A hobby to engage in. Something the younger folk would not appreciate, and may even be irritated by.

Gilbert: Haha, I look forward to it.

Hanneman: Another laugh! I must say we may make a better duo than I first expected.

Manuela x Gilbert C-B

Spoiler

Manuela x Gilbert

C Support
Gilbert: Is that singing?

Manuela: ♪The blue sea glimmers in the dark, the Red Canyon calls...♪
♪Goddess, reach, in dreams... to her throne she falls...♪
Well, Gilbert... What do you think?

Gilbert: My lady! You were not meant to notice me.

Manuela: Nobody could miss a good man like you.

Gilbert: My apologies for interrupting.
Please excuse me.

Manuela: No, Gilbert. Hold on a moment. You're not disturbing me. Truly.
I want very much to know what you thought of my singing.
The least you can do is tell me.

Gilbert: You were lovely. Y-you sounded lovely.

Manuela: Lovely? Is that what you really feel? Please be honest.

Gilbert: Why would you suppose I was dishonest?

Manuela: That is not the look of someone who just heard what they deem to be lovely.
It hurts my confidence when my voice can't even lure a fleeting smile to your face.
It's as though my singing voice has died since stepping off the Mittelfrank stage...

Gilbert: My lady Manuela, that could be no further from the truth.

Manuela: If that's the case, then, Gilbert, I challenge you to a duel!
My singing versus your iron mask. I will break through, and I will see passion in your eyes!

Gilbert: Why did she leave so suddenly?
And what could she have meant by a duel? Something is surely troubling her...

B Support

Manuela: ♪The blue sea glimmers in the dark, the Red Canyon calls...♪
Oh!
♪Goddess, reach, in dreams... to her throne she falls...♪
♪To her throne she falls... Hmm hmm hmmmm...♪ 
There you are, Manuela. That's the old you. Ought to blow Gilbert away any day now.
Huh?
Oh!

Manuela: Gilbert! How long have you been there?

Gilbert: Since the beginning of your song.
I am sorry. I did not mean to disturb you.

Manuela: I don't usually let others watch me practice.
Do understand that I was just practicing, Gilbert.
It was not a perfect performance, so I demand you erase it from your memory immediately.

Gilbert: I will not. Such a performance would be a shame to forget. You were even livelier than before.

Manuela: Not again! How can you say that with such an expressionless... Gilbert?
What's the matter?
Gilbert... you're...
You're smiling. My goodness!

Gilbert: Your voice must have drawn it from me.
Obviously, I was taken by your beautiful voice... and also your impassioned form.

Manuela: My...form?

Gilbert: You won your challenge, my lady Manuela. I concede defeat.

Manuela: What just happened? I was only practicing and...
A guarded, handsome, older man... and I'm the only lady who can raise a smile from him?
Maybe you've still got it after all, Manuela. Maybe you do...

I'll be adding Dimitri x Gilbert here. Here's where things get fun - Supports may differ depending on your route and when you activate them. I believe this support differs by whether you do the supports before or after the time skip, though I may be wrong. Places with an alternate answer will be labelled as "Alternative"

Also, oh boy do we get into the drama! 

Spoiler

Gilbert x Dimitri

C Support

Dimitri: Here you are, Gilbert. Have you finished your prayers?

Gilbert: Ah! Your Highness! I... This...

Dimitri: Ah, but you and I are the only ones present, so I suppose I should not call you Gilbert.
Gustave... It's been a while, hasn't it? Around three years, I believe?
Gustave... It has been eight years since I last called you by that name.

Gilbert: Your Highness. I must deeply apologize for leaving the Kingdom without permission. I was...

Dimitri: There is no need to explain, old friend. I can guess at your reasons... The Tragedy of Duscur.
You felt responsible for that incident, and sought respite in the goddess, abandoning your name, rank, and homeland in repentance. Am I right?

Gilbert: I have no excuses to offer. This... It was all I could think to do.

Dimitri: I always knew you for a pious man. And I figured that if you were to leave, this is where you would end up.
You have changed much. Your face does not have the same resolve it once did.

Gilbert: If I may, Your Highness... You have changed as well.

Dimitri: I can't disagree.

Gilbert: It was my duty to protect His Majesty. Your father. Naturally, that also included Lady Patricia and yourself as well.

(Alternative route) It was my duty to protect His Majesty. Your father. Naturally, that included yourself as well.

Dimitri: My father and mother are gone. No amount of regret will bring them back.

(Alternative route) No amount of regret can bring the dead back to us.

Gilbert: My dreams are haunted by the thought that, had I arrived at Duscur more swiftly...

Dimitri: You saved my life at Duscur. I have only gratitude for you, no blame to speak of.
Return to the Kingdom, Gustave.

(Alternative Route) I wish for you to remain in the Kingdom, Gustave. Even after this conflict is over.

I need your strength to help rebuild the rotten husk
that Faerghus has become.

(Alternative Route) I need your strength to help rebuild the ravaged land that Faerghus has become.

Gilbert: Please. I beg your forgiveness, but there is no place left for me in that land.

Dimitri: I see. Though much has changed, your stubbornness remains.
I have no desire to trouble you. If you do not wish to return, that is your choice to make.
But I do advise you to at least visit the place of your birth. If only for your family's sake.

Gilbert: Yes, Your Highness. Thank you. I appreciate your concern.

B Support

Gilbert: Your Highness. It falls to me once more to instruct you in the ways of battle.
It does not befit a leader to fight on the front lines. I would ask that you refrain from such conduct in the future.

Dimitri: I've not had to weather your lectures in many a year. And here I thought you were avoiding me.

Gilbert: That is...a separate matter. You have a duty to consider the value of your own life.

Dimitri: Your words ring true, of course. I admit I was a bit careless out there.
However, I have always been a man who is good for nothing but war.
To best support our cause, I must carve a path through the battlefield with my own hands. I truly believe that will lead us to victory.
Why the dark expression, Gustave? Do my words trouble you so?

Gilbert: You remind me of your father. His Majesty once said the same thing, more than a decade ago, during the northern campaign.
In you, I see his manner, and I hear his words. You grow more like him with each day's passing.

(Alternative Route) And, in you, I am reminded of my failure in my duty to him.

Dimitri: I do not wish to speak of that matter. As I said before, I feel no resentment toward you.

Gilbert: Even so... You have changed since that fateful day, Your Highness. Perhaps too much.
I worry that in your pain, you have locked away your true feelings. Your passion is dulled. And your vigor faded.

Dimitri: You want to hear my true feelings, Gustave? Then let me ask you this.
Why did you save my life that day? Why did you not allow me to die along with the others?
If you truly wish to atone for your sins...
Then take my life, here and now.

Gilbert: You would ask me to perform the unthinkable!
You are the future of Faerghus. Your Kingdom needs you alive.
That I was able to save you... is my only sense of salvation.
Your Highness, I repeat myself—consider the value of your own life.
If you continue risking all, be it on the battlefield or by issuing mad orders such as this, I will be forced to save you from yourself.

Dimitri: I see. So, you will continue to protect and serve me, will you?
In that case, when I assume the throne, I will order you to work for me in the Kingdom.

Gilbert: Your Highness? No... Please...

Dimitri: My father would be happy to see such a day. Perhaps I will ask you to instruct me further in the ways of battle when that time comes.

Gilbert: If I wish to atone for my sins, I must take your life? Deception has never been your strong suit, Dimitri. Or do you think I cannot see?
You must know I would take my own life before I let anyone harm you.

A Support

Dimitri: What brings you here at this hour? And with sword in hand, no less. Hardly the appropriate attire for prayer.

Gilbert: I am not here to pray to the goddess. I am here... to atone for my sins.

Dimitri: I see...

Gilbert: You are your father's reflection. He was never skilled at deception, either...
Your demand that I take your life was sincere. No matter how you might pretend otherwise.

Dimitri: How astute of you. So, you think you can see right through me, do you?

Gilbert: I watched over you from the day you were born.
And that is why it pains me so to do this. It is like taking the life of my own son.

Dimitri: I am sorry to burden you with this, but you have my gratitude. Now, make it quick.

Gilbert: Yes.
Hrrahhh!
You really are... a cruel man...
You believe death will bring an end to your torment? That is nothing but an act of cowardice.
No matter how difficult, no matter how painful... Your duty to your people is to continue fighting.
Even if those who have died...the many whose lives I have taken...would rather see me dead?
Many pray for your death. However, there are far more who need you here. Alive.
In Faerghus. In the monastery. In this army. And here. Standing before you.
To serve you. To bear your torment alongside you.  That, Your Highness, is my atonement.

Dimitri: Look at my hands...
They are shaking.
When I saw your sword swing before my eyes... For the first time, I did not wish to die.
Many times I have felt that I cannot afford to die... But this was the first time I truly feared the prospect.
Tell me, Gustave... Is it really right for me to live?

Gilbert: It is, Your Highness. It truly is.

Dimitri: I... Thank you.

Here's GIlbert's and Annette's. I'm getting tired so I'll do the rest of Gilbert's, including his support with Byleth, tomorrow if that's okay.

Spoiler

Gilbert x Annette

C Support

Annette: Father! Father! Why do you pretend not to recognize me?!

Gilbert: Annette... I—

Annette:  I've been looking everywhere for you. Please stop treating me like a stranger. I can't bear it!

Annette:  Father, wait! How long will you keep avoiding me like this?!

Gilbert: I have lost the right to face you or your mother.

Annette:  This has nothing to do with rights! We're family. I'm your daughter.

Gilbert: Indeed, you are my daughter. Yet I am no father. I am only a fool who abandoned his family.

Annette: You really think it was foolish to abandon us?

Gilbert: I do.

Annette: Then the least you can do is apologize. I'm fine, but Mother deserves as much.
I've finished my studies at the school of sorcery and entered the Officers Academy. I have a busy and satisfying life now.

(Post time-skip) I've finished my studies at the school of sorcery and the Officers Academy. I have a busy and satisfying life now.

But Mother... She's waited for you to return all this time, living under my uncle's roof.

Gilbert: I... I am sorry, Annette.

Annette: I already told you. Don't say that to me. Apologize to Mother! Let her see your face!

Gilbert: That I cannot do. I know you do not understand, but it is the way of things.
As for you, Annette. Say the word, and I will disappear from your life forever.
For now though, I must return to my duties.

Annette: Father... How could you be so cruel...

C+ Support
Annette:  What's wrong, Father? I didn't expect you to summon me...

Gilbert: I carved this on a whim. I wish for you to take it, Annette.

Annette: A wooden doll... You used to make these for me when I was a child.

Gilbert: I still do it. When the mood strikes.

Annette: It's so cute! It's...wait. No. What do you want from me?

Gilbert: I want nothing. I was carving and... I thought of you.
I remembered how happy you would be, as a child, when I handed one of these dolls to you.

Annette:  I was back then, but I'm not a child anymore.
It's too late for this now, Father. It doesn't make me happy anymore.

Gilbert: Annette...

Annette: I... I was so lonely after you left. I was always, always alone.
I didn't know where you were, or who to turn to for comfort.
All I could do was look at the dolls you carved for me, and remember you...and weep!

Gilbert: If you don't need it, you can throw it away. It is all the same in the end.
I am sorry, Annette. I should have given more thought to my actions.

Annette:  Father, wait!
No, this won't do at all. It would be better to throw this doll away.
You are too cruel, Father. Of course I... I could never throw it away...

B Support
Annette:  Praying, Father?

Gilbert: Yes. Praying is all I can do.
For I am at fault for each death upon the cursed plain of Duscur. 

Annette: You keep saying it's your fault, Father, but you're wrong.
His Highness doesn't blame you. Neither does King Lambert, I'm sure of it.
But...I guess that's not the issue for you, is it?

Gilbert: It was my duty to protect the royal family. I should have given my life to protect the king.
Even if His Highness has forgiven me, my knightly  vows are still broken.
My knighthood is lost.

Annette: That's obvious from looking at you, Father. I think Mother understood it as well.
But before fleeing the country, I wish you had thought about your family, if only for a moment.
Even if the whole world had condemned you, we would always have been your allies...

Gilbert: I am sorry, Annette.

Annette: No... I told you before. I don't particularly want you to apologize.

Gilbert: Annette...

Annette: Yes, Father?

Gilbert: Take this.

Annette: A bundle of letters... There are so many...

Gilbert: Look inside and you will understand. Should the contents make you sad, please burn them.

Annette: Father! Oh, for the love of... He's done it again! But what have we here...
Hm, just as I thought. Letters for me and Mother. And so many... But why, and how?
I suppose I'll have to read them if I hope to find my answers...

A Support
Annette: Hello, Father. May I have a moment?

Gilbert: Of course.

Annette: I...I read all your letters. You never stopped writing them, did you?

Annette: My birthday. Mother's birthday. Every possible occasion, without fail...

Annette: So why didn't you send any of them? If you had sent even one, we would have...

Gilbert: Each time I thought to send one, I could not do so. Such behavior belittled my penance.
Time passed, and with it my feelings of guilt toward you and your mother grew.
Even though I wrote the letters, I could not send them.

Annette: I would always talk about it with Mother... If only he'd write us, at least once, we'd say.
We waited and waited... all those long years.

Gilbert: I am sorry.

Annette: I'm tired of hearing it, so just stop. Your apologies change nothing!
Send those letters to Mother. She'll be happy to hear from you.

Gilbert: I cannot.

Annette: In that case, why don't I send them?

Gilbert: I have given them to you. They are yours to do with as you wish.

Annette: All right then, I'll send them. You don't get to take it back afterwards.
Father... You should know that they made me happy.

Gilbert: Happy?

Annette: Knowing that you were thinking of us all along.
We were worried about you, Mother and I. Neither of us ever came out and said it, but...
We thought maybe you hated us, were trying to forget all about us...

Gilbert: Never. I swear it on his late majesty, and on my homeland.

Annette: I see. All right...then swear.
Swear that some day, when this war is over, you'll come back to us.

Gilbert: I hear you, Annette. I will return without fail.

Annette: No matter what. That's a promise you just made. If you break it, I'll never speak to you again.

Gilbert: Yes. I promise.

Annette: Great! Now I'm positively elated! I can't wait until we're all a family again!

Gilbert: I look forward to it, Annette. More than anything.

Got a second wind and did some more. Here's Dedue x Gilbert. I'll admit it's starting to get hard to tease out every line again, I may need to recheck them once the game comes out, sorry!

Spoiler

Gilbert x Dedue

C Support Gilbert: Ah, hello. Dedue, yes? Finished praying?

Dedue: I am, yes.

Gilbert: You have grown much since I saw you last. You are a man now.

Dedue: You barely know me.

Gilbert: True. I suppose we did only meet a handful of times.

Dedue: As haggard as you look now, you were even worse when I last saw you in the capital.

Gilbert: Haggard, eh? True enough.

Dedue: Still weighed down by the same regret, I see.

Gilbert: I was unable to protect the king. That is the ultimate failure. One I must atone for.

Dedue: If you have the spare time to beg forgiveness,then pick up a lance and train.

Gilbert: That would do nothing to atone for the dead.

Dedue: Your prayers are mere self-indulgence.

Gilbert: You do not understand.

Dedue: No, I do not. Faerghus needed you. His Highness needed you.

Gilbert: There was no other choice but for me to leave. What would you have done if you were in my place? If His Highness had died due to your failures?

Dedue: If he commanded me to live, then I would live. Otherwise, I would die with him. I have nothing left to lose other than His Highness.

Gilbert: Home, family—all but that man, I have already lost.

Dedue: ... You were a knight in service to the king for decades. Not only did you excel in bravery, wisdom, and tactics, but in matters of character you were an ideal knight. Utterly above reproach.

Gilbert: That is what His Highness has always said.

Dedue: I have only come this far by modeling my conduct after his stories of you. But now...

Gilbert: Forget those words spoken by His Highness. I am no different a man than I was before... Beaten down by sin. Alone and weak. I am lost and irredeemable.

B Support

Gilbert: Impressive that you made it back, Dedue. It was you who saved His Highness from prison... We—all of us—thought you were dead.

Dedue: My wounds were severe, but I managed. So long as I draw breath, I fight for His Highness.

Gilbert: Is that so...

Dedue: But in my absence, you have protected him. Thank you, Gilbert, for returning to us.

Gilbert: Stop. I left once... I have wondered if I will be forced to leave once more, after this battle is done.

Dedue: Would you accept that? I imagine not.

Gilbert: Of course not.

Dedue: You are still Gustave at heart, even now. I am not fit to replace you. Not yet. I still have a great deal more to learn. For now, all I can do is continue to be a shield for His Highness.

Gilbert: It is unlike you to be so talkative.

Dedue: I could not be silent.

Gilbert: So long as you understand... I will leave the Kingdom some day. It may not be until the day I die, but the time will come... This war... I'm a much older man than I was when it began.

Dedue: ...

Gilbert: Sooner or later, someone must take my place. Do not try to carry the weight alone, Dedue. There are many talented and well-trained officers. Work together with them to assure our king's future. Do that, and when the time comes, I will rest well.

Dedue: Thank you for the advice. However...

Gilbert: Yes?

Dedue: It is too soon to treat you like an old man. You still have at least ten years of service in you. Faerghus—no, His Highness—needs you. As do I. Save the old man talk for when you are truly senile.

Gilbert: A fair point. There's no reason to let old age make one timid.

Dedue: Even as I work to surpass you, I still rely on you.

Gilbert: Is that so? Well then, we have more fighting ahead of us, Dedue. We should get to it... For the future of Faerghus.

Gilbert x Ashe C-B

Spoiler

Gilbert x Ashe

C Support

Gilbert: Excellent! Well done, Ashe. Continue such work, and you will certainly make a name for yourself.

Ashe: You think so? Thank you, Gilbert!

Gilbert: You really are amazing, you know. Your skills with the lance and bow are just incredible. One learns the craft of knighthood well after 40 years of service.

Ashe: Wow. 40 years! That's incredible. With that many years of training, I'd be really strong, wouldn't I?

Gilbert: Further training and service will only make you stronger. Yet, why spend your life this way? Knighthood is not glamorous. On long campaigns you sleep rough in all manner of weather, and may eat gruel more often than venison... It seems odd that you would admire me. Or that you would long to be a knight. Are you sure of yourself?

Ashe: But of course! It's been my dream for a long time, now. I really can't help but admire you. Your years of knighthood are so impressive!

Gilbert: I do not deserve your praise. I merely performed my duties to the best of my skill.

Ashe: Don't be modest. You're a great knight! If there's any more you can teach me, I would be very happy to learn.

Gilbert: Hmm. Tell me this... Once you don the armor, raise your shield, and level your lance... Why? What is it you wish to protect?

Ashe: Protect? I, um... Well, whatever needs protecting, right?

Gilbert: You must know exactly what you protect before you become a knight.

Ashe: I understand. I'll take that to heart. What is it that you want to protect, if I may ask?

Gilbert: My duty has always been to protect my lord. That is a given for any knight, but for myself, doubly so. Then there are the personal reasons. Each knight has their own, yet mine... I do not speak of.

Ashe: Oh. How come?

Gilbert:Because it is personal. Mine. It allows me to focus on the work and grants me discipline. That is sufficient.

Ashe: Discipline, huh... Something to protect. I'll have to think of something.

B Support

Gilbert: Is something the matter? Your heart does not seem to be in your training today.

Ashe: I'm sorry. Something's been bothering me.

Gilbert: Idle thoughts do hinder training. Tell me what bothers you.

Ashe: You were sworn to protect the royal family. But when we met five years ago, you weren't in the Kingdom capital. You were in Garreg Mach. What could have made a great knight like you abandon his vow?

Gilbert: That...is difficult to explain. You are aware of the Tragedy of Duscur? When the king's party was massacred nine years ago?

Ashe: I am. It affected me too. My brother was suspected of being involved in the attack, and so the church... They...

Gilbert: Forgive me. That must be a difficult memory.

Ashe: Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault.

Gilbert: I disagree. Had I been by His Majesty's side on that day, where I was sworn to be... Perhaps His Majesty would not have lost his life, and all would be different.

Ashe: Is that why you left Faerghus?

Gilbert: Yes. You may laugh, but I feel I was responsible for everything.

Ashe: I would never laugh at something like that. But I do think you should have seen things through to the end. Even if you had to endure dishonor for a while, you could have restored your name!

Gilbert: I'm sorry. That was inconsiderate of me. I got carried away by how much your situation resembles my own. You were adopted by Lord Lonato, correct? I once told you that I wished to protect one thing other than my king...and that is my family. My wife and my daughter, both of whom I left behind in the Kingdom. Lord Lonato took up his sword for his son. Even if that meant turning his back on the goddess... As a father, I cannot condemn Lord Lonato for raising an army. ... Yet, perhaps he too lost sight of what should be protected. Just as I did.

Ashe: I don't understand what you mean. What should Lonato have protected?

Gilbert: You, Ashe. Because you are also his son.

Ashe: You're right... I think I know what I need to protect now. It's been staring me in the face all this time. I don't know why I couldn't see it. I'm Lonato's son. His pride and his wishes are my inheritance. Those are what I should protect.

Gilbert: I see. Ashe, you will be an excellent knight.

Ashe: It's too early to say that, but I'm willing to learn if you'll teach me!

Gilbert: It would be my pleasure to oversee the training of a new generation.

Tomorrow I'll finish Gilbert x Byleth, Gilbert x Alois, and Gilbert x Catherine

Once I'm done there I'll start doing Hanneman's supports if that's okay. I also have all the raw support data, so if people want to contact me for any of the supports they want to transcribe, that's fine too! Check out the pastebin up above, there's already a quite few supports already transcribed that just need some editing. 

I admit that once I get my copy Friday I'll probably be useless so I'll try to do a lot tomorrow! 

Edited by Brimney
Added a bunch of Gilbert Supports

Hey guys, I'm sorry for double posting but I've reached my edit limit for my last post.

Are these actually useful for anybody? I'll stop if they aren't. I did get Byleth x Gilbert done, though. I tried to standardize the choice flow dialogue, though until I get the game there's still a bit of guess work involved and I may be proved wrong. Ask if there are questions. As of now, I have no indication of the 'correct' responses, ie. which get you support points. 

Spoiler

Gilbert x Byleth

C Support

Gilbert: I am sorry to make you tag along with my shopping trip like this.
You were very kind to offer your help, even though this is my duty.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Don't worry about it.
Choice 2: I'm happy to help.

Gilbert: I will someday repay you for this kindness. (Choice 1)
Gilbert: In return, I will gladly come to your aid when you need it someday. (Choice 2)

Gilbert: Though I fear there may not be so many things I can help you with...

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Could you teach me to fish?
Choice 2: Could you help with my combat training?

Gilbert: Fishing? Of course, I would be happy to. (Choice 1)
I recall hearing that Captain Jeralt is quite the fisherman. Is that true? (Pre time-skip)

I recall hearing that Captain Jeralt was quite the fisherman. Is that true? (Post time-skip)

Gilbert: I would be glad to. However, I would likely learn more from you, than you would from me. (Choice 2)
You made a living as a mercenary under Captain Jeralt's guidance.

Gilbert: As a comparatively new member of the Knights of Seiros, I was not so familiar with his past exploits...
Yet clashing swords with him, even just a handful of times, was enough for his abilities to astound me.
You, as one trained by him, must have those same great talents.
I have devoted my life to the path of a knight, yet I  find your mercenary experience lends your blade...
Hm?

Children: Ahaha, wait up!
Catch me if you can! C'mon, this way! This way!

Gilbert: Hah... It is good to see children able to play and to smile.
Even in dark times such as these, children can find  joy in life.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: It's rare to see that look on your face.
Choice 2: I never knew you could smile, Gilbert.

Gilbert: Was I...smiling?
Please...forget you saw that. I do not have the right to such pleasures.

Byleth: The right?

Gilbert: Indeed... For those we have lost will never be able to smile again.
I am sorry. I did not mean to trouble you with such talk. Come, let us head back.

B Support

Gilbert: Dear Goddess, please allow His Majesty to rest in peace...
Who is it? Oh... Professor. What brings you here at this hour?

Byleth: 
Choice 1: I heard your voice.
Choice 2: I was just taking a walk.

Gilbert:  I am most sorry for disturbing you. (Choice 1)
Gilbert:  The hour is late, Professor. You should be resting in preparation for the day to come. (Choice 2)

Byleth: What were you doing?

Gilbert: I was offering my prayers to the goddess.
It is all that I can do now...
I told you I was in service of the royal family, yes?
When I was only a young soldier, the king saw fit to make a knight of me.
I was given the great honor of guiding and protecting the royal family.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Guiding?
Choice 2: Protecting?

Gilbert: It was similar to your own work. I was a teacher of sorts. (Choice 1)
Gilbert: Indeed. I served in that post for nearly 40 years. (Choice 2)

Gilbert: I instructed both King Lambert and Prince Dimitri in the arts of combat, tactics, and academia.
I also did all in my power to keep them safe. Until... That day.
I was unable to fulfill my duty. I was...powerless.

Byleth: You mean...the Tragedy of Duscur?

When I received word of the attack, it was already too late. His Majesty was dead, along with many knights and soldiers.
If only I had made it to Duscur more quickly...
It is my fault that His Highness, Dimitri, has become...the way he is now.
After that, I abandoned my wife and child, and fled my homeland.
I turned my back on everything I swore to protect. My sins are countless.
I will bear the weight of my guilt for as long as I live.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Praying to the goddess won't help.
Choice 2: You're going about this the wrong way.

Gilbert: What else can I do for His Majesty and all of those who died that day? (Choice 1)
Gilbert: Apologizing to my daughter and wife. Devoting myself to His Highness. That is the way to atonement. And yet... (Choice 2)

Gilbert: Even if I am granted the forgiveness of those who still live, praying is all I can do to atone to those who are with us no more...

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Praying won't help you atone.
Choice 2: The dead are gone. You can't help them now.

Long ago, there was someone who told me something quite similar. (Choice 1)

Gilbert: Forgive me. This will not do. As I grow older, I find myself talking endlessly about the past. But it is too late for such things now. (Choice 2)

Gilbert: I have finished my prayers. We should return.

A Support
Gilbert: Even this town, which was a ruin, has begun to recover its energy.
However, acquiring supplies is still difficult.
The people living here are struggling too. This  conflict must be brought to an end soon.
Let's end it ourselves.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: I quite agree.
Choice 2: I agree. We must seize victory with our own hands.

Gilbert: Yes. Let us seize victory together and build a new, more peaceful world.
Still, I wonder what path my life should follow once we achieve our goals.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Aren't you going back to your home?
Choice 2: Aren't you going back to your family?

Gilbert: This has been my intent. However, I sometimes find myself thinking differently.
I wonder if it is time for my role here to end.
Our peaceful future would hardly benefit from a war-hardened relic such as myself. (Choice 1)

Gilbert: That has been my intent. But surely my daughter, Annette, must have her own path to follow.
Perhaps she would be happier if our paths diverged.
Of course, if she desires it, I will gladly return. But if she does not... (Choice 2)

Gilbert: Hmm... I wonder if I should ask my wife to join me here, to live out our days together at the monastery.
That would not be so bad a choice either.
Perhaps it is the fault of last night's drink that I am indulging in such dreams of the future today.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: It's important to think about the future.
Choice 2: This isn't like you, Gilbert.

Gilbert: Yes. I've learned there is strength in focusing clearly on tomorrow and allowing yesterday to be done. (Choice 1)

Gilbert: You are correct. For now, I should focus on surviving the battles at hand. (Choice 2)

Gilbert: Hmm.

Child: Hey! It's the old fishing guy! Hi there!

Byleth: Old fishing guy?

Gilbert: A short time ago, I instructed these children in the art of fishing.

Child: Thanks to you, we caught a really, really big fish in the river nearby!

Gilbert: Is that right? Be sure you share it with your families, now.

Children: We will!

Byleth: What happened to not smiling?

Gilbert: I did say something about that once, didn't I? I even told you to forget you ever saw me smile...
But now, I would not ask that of you... Your words from when last we spoke have stayed with me.
They bring to mind the king I first served. He told me not to dwell upon the dead.
"The dead are dead, and those who live are not bound by them."
I intend to live my own life from now on.

Byleth: That's a fine smile.

Gilbert: You have a fine smile as well. One that I could never have imagined when we first met.
No matter how our titles or positions change, I hope you will always remain yourself, Professor. 

S Support

Gilbert: This place never changes. 
Even though Lady Rhea has withdrawn from duty,  and you have become the new archbishop.
The monastery that was in ruins has been rebuilt.  The continent is united under its rightful king. 
Amidst all that change, this place stays the same.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Are you going to stay at the monastery?
Choice 2: You're not going back home?

Gilbert: I have been considering what to do for some time, and I have chosen to remain here. (Choice 1)

Gilbert: Of course, I have obtained His Majesty's blessing in this. He told me I should live as I see fit. (Choice 2)

Gilbert: I believe this soldiers duty has come to an end. It feels lonely, yet I think it is a good thing.
And remaining at the monastery does not mean severing all ties with my daughter.
I fully intend to visit my wife and child whenever possible.
There is one other thing. My youth may be gone, but I would like to offer you my service as a knight. If you will have me. 
I'm counting on you.

Byleth: You're sure that's what you want?

Gilbert: I would choose to serve none other.
The war is over, yet there are still difficulties to face. 
We of the church must join hands with the Holy  Kingdom of Faerghus to make a better world for all. 
I am unsure how much I can do for you.
But I hope I can form a bridge between the church and the Kingdom. 
Aside from that... I suppose I can at least teach  the orphans at the monastery to fish.
 Oh, I nearly forgot something very important.

Byleth: Something important?

Gilbert: Yes...
I would like to put an end to the deception that  has been my life.
Your Grace, I humbly request that you call me by my true name.
I am Gustave Eddie Dominic.

Byleth: I'm counting on you, Gustave. 

Gilbert: Yes, my liege. 
I hereby swear my allegiance to you. Unwavering and forevermore.
On my honor as a knight, I will shield you from all troubles. 
I swear from this day forth to protect your life...  and your smile.

Videos of supports are coming out, so that will also make it easier

Felix x Sylvain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzpvqPKy2Wg

Ashe x Ingrid 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Pu6t3oobg

Edit: Somebody stop my wicked hand. I used the youtube videos to get Blyleth x Dedue C-A nailed down. You can double check the supports on youtube, but I'm 98% this is correct. Prom and S supports will be later.

C Support Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ery_zrRyA4g

B Support Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ErqSS4P-Fc

A Support Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLBwtrnrLsE

Spoiler

C Support

Byleth: ...
Dedue: Did you want something?

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Just to look at the flowers.
Choice 2: Nothing in particular.

Dedue: I see.
If you have the time, then please assist me.
I am to water the flowers in the greenhouse.
Thank you.
Only do not water the ones in that corner.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Understood.
Choice 2: What kind of flowers are those?

Dedue: They are from Duscur. They require a dry environment. The roots will rot otherwise.

Byleth:
Choice 1: They're beautiful.
Choice 2: You seem to know a lot about them.
Choice 3: They sound difficult to care for.

Dedue: Yes, they are. (Choice 1)
Dedue: I know enough. (Choice 2)
Dedue: That is what makes them worthwhile. (Choice 3)

Dedue: I owe you a debt of gratitude.
In both the extracurricular activities here at the academy, and on the battlefield...
Your presence has been instrumental in the defense of His Highness. You have my sincerest thanks.

Byleth:
Choice 1: I only did what anyone would do.
Choice 2: Think nothing of it.

Dedue: I see. (Choice 1)
Dedue: To me, it is not nothing. (Choice 2)

Dedue: Was there something else you wanted?

Byleth:
Choice 1: I'll go fetch the water.
Choice 2: No, that's all.

Dedue: Then please, excuse me.

Byleth: (He's difficult to hold a conversation with...)

B Support

Dedue: Here you are again.

Byleth:
Choice 1: I came to check on the flowers.
Choice 2: I was just passing through.

Dedue: I see. (Choice 2)
Dedue: The flowers you helped to water are in bloom now. (Choice 1)

Dedue: Have a look.

Byleth: Aren't they lovely?

Dedue: Indeed.
My sister was fond of this one in particular.

Byleth: 
Choice 1: Where is your sister now?
Choice 2: I didn't know you had a sister.

Dedue: Dead. (Choice 1)
Dedue: It never came up. (Choice 2)

Dedue: Duscur is a dead land. Its flowers were all trampled under the boots of soldiers.
But seeing this blossom brings back memories.
I do not know why I am telling you all of this.

Byleth:
Choice 1: I'd like to hear more.
Choice 2:You are unusually talkative today.

Dedue: There is little to tell. (Choice 1)
Dedue: It surprises me as well. (Choice 2)

Dedue: But if you are from Fódlan, you must know what became of the people of Duscur.
The people who betrayed their allies from Faerghus. The ones who were punished for regicide.
The Duscur are shunned for their crimes, even now.
It would be in your interest not to spend any more time around me than necessary.

Byleth:
Choice 1: Dimitri doesn't shun you.
Choice 2: I don't care what other people think.
Choice 3: I'll spend my time however I like.

Dedue: His Highness is an exception. (Choice 1) 
Dedue: You may think little of it now, but your reputation will eventually suffer. (Choice 2 & 3)

Dedue: But...to be completely candid...
It pleases me to be able to speak with you like this.
If you truly do not mind, I would be glad to receive more visits from you in the future.

A Support

Byleth:...

Dedue: Here for the flowers again?

Byleth:
Choice 1: That's right.
Choice 2: Not particularly.

Dedue: I see. (Choice 1)
Dedue: You might as well have a look, while you are here. (Choice 2)

I have two things to say.
First, I thank you for supporting His Highness in my absence.
But I must also admonish you for taking your own well-being too lightly.
On several occasions, I have seen you protect others by putting yourself in harm's way.
I am grateful for your efforts, but I feel you should place a higher value on your own life.
His Highness relies on you...as do I.

Byleth:
Choice 1: You need not worry.
Choice 2: I understand.

Dedue: Then show that with your actions.
We cannot afford to lose an invaluable asset like you.
And...

Byleth: And?

Dedue: This greenhouse would be a more lonely place without you in it.
It would not be fair to the flowers, to leave me their only caretaker.
Hm.
Someday, I hope to show you a whole landscape of these flowers in full bloom.

Byleth: You mean Duscur?

Dedue: Yes. Once this conflict is over, and His Highness ascends the throne, I believe it can be done.
You must live at least until then. Understood?

Byleth:
Choice 1: Understood.
Choice 2: Same to you.

Dedue: That's true enough.
I had not thought much of my own life, until now.
Except that I would gladly cast it aside for His Highness.
That is still true, but now I desire to see the end of this war.
Until I can show you the fields of Duscur in bloom... I will go on living.

Below Gilbert x Alois and Gilbert x Catherine and with that I believe Gilbert is done until I can check the supports for finalization via my game or youtube

Spoiler

Gilbert x Alois 

C Support 
Alois: Aha, finally!
Nothing?! I could have sworn I felt a bite... Regardless, I shall persist!

Gilbert: Alois! You shouted. Is all well?

Alois: Why, if it isn't Gilbert! Everything's splendid. I am fishing, as you can see.

Gilbert:  Yet you were also raising your voice, which is not conducive to fishing.

Alois: Well, a fish escaped, so I started shouting. See, they're biting all right. I think I'm reeling them in too slowly...
Oho! Another!
Grr, nothing, again? Why do these darn things elude me?
I've been at it since yesterday. Every time I feel a pull on my line, the fish escapes.

Gilbert: If I may, Alois, a bit of advice. You lifted the rod as soon as the fish bit.

Alois: Hm? Well, yes, of course I did. That way, the fish has less time to escape.

Gilbert: No. It is the very reason the fish escapes.
The fish in this moat know to nibble the bait first. They check if it is safe before biting in earnest.
Allow the first pull of the line. Then, when the  second pull comes, reel in your prey.

Alois: Oh. I've been reeling too quickly? Maybe that's why the little flipper flappers have been getting away.
You seem to know your stuff, Gilbert! Do you fancy yourself an angler?

Gilbert: In fairness, I am more a theorist than fisherman. I just happen to know some things about this location.

Alois: Ah, is that so? Well, I'm glad to have met a fellow enthusiast.
I fish quite often! Although I catch fish quite rarely...
Regardless, color me impressed! A master-of-arms, but also a master of the fishing rod.

Gilbert: I am honored by your compliments, and I believe you could achieve mastery if you attend to the basics.
With your permission, I might accompany you on a fishing expedition.
Perhaps offer more pointers, if I may.

Alois: Oho, splendid!
You shall be my second fishing mentor. My rise in skill will be astronomical!

B Support 

Alois: How goes it, Gilbert?

Gilbert: Sir Alois. Have you also come to fish? If I am in your way, you need but say so.

Alois: Oh, no, no. I was passing by. Please, carry on.
Hold on... You haven't caught a single fish yet. Are you feeling unwell? 

Gilbert: No, it is nothing of the sort.
I am not here to catch a fish today.

Alois: So you're fishing, but not in hopes of catching a fish?How unusual.
Oh, I see! You're a vegetarian!

Gilbert: No...
I am using this time to examine my past deeds.
When I am fishing, the world fades, and I am left alone with myself.
Hm. That is, ah...
Perhaps the correct way to fish is the way you do, Alois. Simply for the pleasure.
I deeply regret I am unable to be the angling companion you desire.

Alois: Ah, no need, Gilbert. A thought occurs to me.

Gilbert: And what might that be?

Alois: It was Captain Jeralt who first taught me how to fish.
We had spare time between missions, and he said it was the perfect hobby.

Gilbert: Is that so?

Alois: He was always looking out on the water as though lost in thought.
Perhaps he wasn't fishing to catch fish either. Perhaps he was facing something within himself.
Silently struggling with his thoughts and hiding the struggle from me and everyone else.

Gilbert: We cannot know the minds of the departed. Therefore, we wrestle with their ghosts.

Alois: Yes, that's true...
Very well! I will join you today after all.
Please teach me this art of fishing without fishing.
I think it would do me some good to gaze on the water and think fondly about my old mentor.

Gilbert: Of course, it would be my pleasure.

Gilbert x Catherine

C Support
Catherine: Hello, Gilbert! Done with your drills?
That's a shame. I was just about to ask if you'd spar with me. What bad timing.

Gilbert: Eh? As I understood, you wounded your arm in battle.
Were you not told to avoid exerting yourself for some time, so as to not aggravate the injury?

Catherine: The arm's all healed now, thanks for asking!
Besides, I have to keep exercising it, or the muscle will waste away. Here I am, ready to spar!

Gilbert: Catherine, your wound was gravely deep, and should be given time to heal. 

Catherine: It's not the first time I've gotten a scratch in battle. You needn't be concerned.
Besides, eventually I'll lose this whole body, not just an arm. As a knight, I have to come to terms with the fact that I will die someday.

Gilbert: Please... Speak not of such ill-omened thoughts.
I could not bear to see you fall in battle, Cassandra— Oh! Pardon me. I am quite sorry, Catherine.

Catherine: Is something wrong?
It's not like you to blurt that out where anyone could overhear.

Gilbert: I... I allowed my emotions to best my good sense. My deepest apologies. 

Catherine: It's not like anyone is looking for me in Garreg Mach. But still.
Since we both have secrets to hide, we'd do well to watch our mouths. Right, Gustave?

Gilbert: Yes... Agreed, agreed. 
It may be poor compensation for my gaffe, but I will aide you in your training if you are still interested.
If you're completely certain you're healed and strong enough, that is...

Catherine: Always so formal, eh? Still, I humbly accept your kind offer, good sir.
Let's see how your lance skills fare against me!

B Support
Catherine: Why'd you summon me so formally? Not going to confess your love, I hope.

Gilbert: I have something I must ask you.

Catherine: That's...a bit ominous. What is it?

Gilbert: Will you be going home?

Catherine: Ah. That's what this is about.

Gilbert: There must be those who, even now, wait for you. Believe in you.
Now that Lord Lonato is dead, I can think of no one who would stop you from returning.

Catherine:  I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my friends and family back in Faerghus.
But no, I'm not going back. The person I used to be no longer exists.
The life of a noble, tied down by rules and etiquette? No thanks. Not for me.
My future is here, with the Knights of Seiros, as Thunder Catherine.

Gilbert: I understand. In fact, that is the answer I  expected from you.

Catherine: So why did you ask?

Gilbert: Five years ago, you chose to leave the knights...
I'm guessing you don't regret that choice.

Catherine: I do not.

Gilbert: But you have caused me to realize something about myself.
The sight of you, swinging your sword to fulfill your duty, your birthplace left behind...
It reminded me of my life before. Of the day I swore my vows and was made knight to my king.

Catherine: You think I'm just fulfilling my duty, huh? I'm not as virtuous as you make me out to be.
I fight because I want to. That's it.

Gilbert: We are the same in that respect. On the day my liege bestowed upon me my sword...
I knew protecting this man, fighting battles in his name, would be an irreplaceable joy.
King, country, family, friends, beliefs. My list of what I longed to keep safe grew.
Hence my realization. I did not become a knight so I could pray. I did so to fight. 

Catherine: It seems we've come to an agreement, then.
So what are we doing standing around here chatting?

Gilbert: Good point. We should end the idle talk. Will you spar with me, Catherine?
I believe it is much too early for me to lay down my lance forever.

Catherine: Now we're talking! Oh, also, Gilbert...
You look much better now that you have some fire in your eyes.

Gilbert: Hah. I am honored you think so.

Edited by Brimney

@Brimney

That's very helpful, thanks ^^

I think progress might be a bit slow to start with, while people are waiting to get their games, then they'll probably want to play it for a bit XD

But after that, if we're lucky, things could get very busy...

EDIT

Also, if anyone can post any of the in-game support lists, that could be helpful as well. I think the house leader x house leader supports probably aren't in the game, but it'd be nice to check if the others are in (or if any are missing from my list).

Edited by VincentASM

@Brimney

These are absolutely useful! I've been dying of anticipation, waiting to get the came, your support logs are some of the few spoilers I'm (selectively) treating myself too! I've been refreshing your pastebin looking for more. XD

Could you (or anyone else) find the final support for Ferdinand and Dorothea? Very curious to see how that resolves.

1 hour ago, laisin said:

@Brimney

These are absolutely useful! I've been dying of anticipation, waiting to get the came, your support logs are some of the few spoilers I'm (selectively) treating myself too! I've been refreshing your pastebin looking for more. XD

Could you (or anyone else) find the final support for Ferdinand and Dorothea? Very curious to see how that resolves.

I'm so happy, your words made me blush!

Here's Ferdinand x Dorothea A unedited, just for you

Spoiler

Ah, Dorothea. I am surprised to find you here. I did\nnot think you were all that religious.
There's a lot you don't know, Ferdie. But you're\nright. I'd hardly call myself devout.
After all, it was thanks to the goddess and her noble\nregime that I suffered so much as a child.
You must be quite brave to speak so coarsely in this\nhallowed place.
But what do you mean...about suffering as a child?
Ugh... Do I really have to tell you?
Oh, forget it. I'm sure you already know that I'm\nan orphan.
I grew up in the alleys of Enbarr, begging for coins,\neating scraps, drinking from drains.
I see. I remember seeing street children around\nthe city...
I could've died. Then the right person overheard\nme singing...
And suddenly I was in the opera. I was a songstress.\nAnd my goodness...did the nobles like me.
The people who used to spit on me and call me an\nurchin? They praised my voice and my beauty.
A nobleman who had once kicked me, gave me the\nmost gorgeous shoes. I almost asked if it was a joke.
So, that is why you despise the nobility. But why do\nyou think I am the same as them?
Do you really believe that is the kind of man I am?
You think I would ever treat people differently based\non appearances? There is nothing noble about that!
Oh, really? You're something different? That's not\nhow I remember things...
It was the very day that I was discovered... I was in\nhigh spirits. Nothing was wrong in the world.
I secretly bathed in one of the town's fountains,\nhoping to wash off some of the dirt from the streets.
I sang the same song the opera composer overheard\nearlier that day. And that's when you appeared.
Me?! No... It could not have been...
Don't play dumb. You glared at me, the same look\nI'd gotten from every other noble. Then you ran off.
When we met at the academy, you were a different\nperson. All smiles and friendly words.
You were like a bee, Ferdinand. A bee attracted to a\nflower in full bloom.
So, it was you then, singing that song...
Dorothea, please listen. This is a misunderstanding.
When I saw you... I could not take my eyes off you.\nI was hypnotized.
Your beautiful voice, your elegant face...droplets\nof water on your skin that glittered in the sun.\nI thought you were a water nymph.
Stop it. Don't lie to me.
No, it is true. I was only a child. The vision\noverwhelmed me. That is why I ran.
I plucked up the courage to return, but no one\nwas there. I thought perhaps it was a dream...
Maybe I can believe you. I've wanted to ever since\nthe day you made me those treats...
I thought then that maybe you weren't like the\nothers, but... There's a lot I have to let go of, Ferdie.
Of course. I am glad we had this conversation.\nYou know, I do not mind you thinking of me as\na bee.
Life as a simple drone, circling a queen... It actually\nsounds quite wonderful.
Don't drones keep the queen safe from other bugs?\nI like the sound of that.

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Also, if anyone can post any of the in-game support lists, that could be helpful as well. I think the house leader x house leader supports probably aren't in the game, but it'd be nice to check if the others are in (or if any are missing from my list).

The moment I get my game tomorrow I'll take some snapshots but I'll also keep an eye out on leaks to see if anyone beats me to the punch 

Edited by Brimney
Meant to edit previous post, not double post

3 hours ago, VincentASM said:
18 minutes ago, Brimney said:

I'm so happy, your words made me blush!

Here's Ferdinand x Dorothea A unedited, just for you

Reveal hidden contents

Ah, Dorothea. I am surprised to find you here. I did\nnot think you were all that religious.
There's a lot you don't know, Ferdie. But you're\nright. I'd hardly call myself devout.
After all, it was thanks to the goddess and her noble\nregime that I suffered so much as a child.
You must be quite brave to speak so coarsely in this\nhallowed place.
But what do you mean...about suffering as a child?
Ugh... Do I really have to tell you?
Oh, forget it. I'm sure you already know that I'm\nan orphan.
I grew up in the alleys of Enbarr, begging for coins,\neating scraps, drinking from drains.
I see. I remember seeing street children around\nthe city...
I could've died. Then the right person overheard\nme singing...
And suddenly I was in the opera. I was a songstress.\nAnd my goodness...did the nobles like me.
The people who used to spit on me and call me an\nurchin? They praised my voice and my beauty.
A nobleman who had once kicked me, gave me the\nmost gorgeous shoes. I almost asked if it was a joke.
So, that is why you despise the nobility. But why do\nyou think I am the same as them?
Do you really believe that is the kind of man I am?
You think I would ever treat people differently based\non appearances? There is nothing noble about that!
Oh, really? You're something different? That's not\nhow I remember things...
It was the very day that I was discovered... I was in\nhigh spirits. Nothing was wrong in the world.
I secretly bathed in one of the town's fountains,\nhoping to wash off some of the dirt from the streets.
I sang the same song the opera composer overheard\nearlier that day. And that's when you appeared.
Me?! No... It could not have been...
Don't play dumb. You glared at me, the same look\nI'd gotten from every other noble. Then you ran off.
When we met at the academy, you were a different\nperson. All smiles and friendly words.
You were like a bee, Ferdinand. A bee attracted to a\nflower in full bloom.
So, it was you then, singing that song...
Dorothea, please listen. This is a misunderstanding.
When I saw you... I could not take my eyes off you.\nI was hypnotized.
Your beautiful voice, your elegant face...droplets\nof water on your skin that glittered in the sun.\nI thought you were a water nymph.
Stop it. Don't lie to me.
No, it is true. I was only a child. The vision\noverwhelmed me. That is why I ran.
I plucked up the courage to return, but no one\nwas there. I thought perhaps it was a dream...
Maybe I can believe you. I've wanted to ever since\nthe day you made me those treats...
I thought then that maybe you weren't like the\nothers, but... There's a lot I have to let go of, Ferdie.
Of course. I am glad we had this conversation.\nYou know, I do not mind you thinking of me as\na bee.
Life as a simple drone, circling a queen... It actually\nsounds quite wonderful.
Don't drones keep the queen safe from other bugs?\nI like the sound of that.

Ahhh! I don't want to clog up this working thread with my posts, but just had to say thanks! That's a very sweet resolution! I'm excited to see it animated in game. n.n 

Thanks Brimney, and everyone else, for all your hard work!

OK, I made a very WIP page on the wiki:

https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Three_Houses_Support_Conversations

When I have more time, I'll format it so it's nicer-looking.

Also, I need to figure out an efficient way to add links for duplicate conversations...

EDIT

Table should have all support options now.

Edited by VincentASM

So I'm working on supports at my own slow speed, but something I just noticed.

I just had my first female Byleth support, with the king of napping himself. and there are dialogue options in it, which surprised me.  I make a save to check the support viewer, see how they handle it there, and the viewer seems divided by house affiliation. does that mean if you recruit him to another house, your support with him changes? that would be a crazy amount of supports if true. Has anyone experimented with that yet? 

In the logs you will find certain lines change based either on your house or if you’re pre or post time skip. Not entire supports, and not every supports, but it’s still pretty cool. 

Additionally I know there is a hacked save file out there with every support (including different house variations) unlocked, so that’ll be useful, but I don’t know how to actually use that file, so I’d leave that up to someone else. 

Hello, long-time lurker here, I've transcribed all of Byleth (M) and Edelgard's supports. Since Byleth has dialogue options I've marked his choices with a ">" and numbered them with the response if you pick them. The conversation picks up again where "Both" is noted. There is only one conversation where the choice appears to affect character's affection levels.

Edelgard x Byleth C

Spoiler

Uhh... Agh... Fath... Save...
>Who could that be? (1)
>Is that...a ghost? (2)
(1) Sothis: A ghost, perhaps? No, that is surely not the case.
(2) Sothis: We are within a monastery! No ghost would dare set foot in here...
(Both) Sothis: What is that look upon your face? I am no ghost, if that is what was on your mind!
No... Agh... Huh?! Who's there?!
Professor... What are you doing here?
>I heard something. (1)
>I was restless. (2)
(1) Oh? Perhaps I was talking in my sleep.
(2) What could that possibly mean?
(Both) In any case, please don't scare me like that.
>Bad dreams?
Ah... So you heard me, then.
Yes, it was a nightmare. I've had them since I was a child.
Stupid, pointless dreams I can't control...It's terribly frustrating.
>What are they about? (1)
>Anything I can help with? (2)
(1) Just...my childhood. A time before I had realized who I was destined to become.
(2) No. They're just worthless dreams of the past. Talking about it won't change a thing.
>You can trust me with anything. (1)
>It's none of my business. (2)
(1) I had a feeling you'd say that. I suppose I could try...
(2) Perhaps not. Still, here you are. Maybe I can trust you with this...
(Both) But only if you swear not to tell a soul.
I appreciate it.
I dream of...my older brother, paralyzed, helpless...my older sister crying for help that never came...the youngest babbling words beyond meaning.
I see my family dying slowly, waiting in the darkest depths for a glimmer of light.
I once had ten siblings, eight older and two younger.
Such a large family, and yet I became the heir to the throne. Do you know why?
Every last one of them was crippled by disease or lost their mind or died.
I was the only one left who could inherit the throne.
>That's awful. (1)
>How could such a thing happen... (2)
(1) Things kept getting worse. The darkness kept getting darker. In the end, I was the only one who survived.
(Both) The nightmares are a reminder...to never forget. To never allow such terrible things to happen again.
>Never again...
Even now, I'm the only one who can carry the weight of the Adrestian Empire.
The future of the Empire...of everything...depends on me.
Hm... I shared more than I intended to. I suppose there's something in the air tonight.
I've never told anyone about my past before. Please...forget I said anything. Sleep well, my teacher.

Edelgard x Byleth C+

Spoiler

Ah, it's you. Out late again, I see. What brings you here?
>I could ask you the same. (1)
>Trouble sleeping? (2)
(1) I just wanted some fresh air. There's a lovely breeze tonight.
I always wander outside when sleep evades me.
(2) Is it that obvious?
I despise being cooped up when sleep evades me. I just have to get some fresh air.
>I couldn't sleep either. (1)
>I'm exhausted. (2)
(1) So I see. Still, it's ill-advised to stay up so late.
(2) Heh, I see. Well, don't let me keep you. Hurry back to your room, my teacher.
I should get some sleep too, but...
(Both) Have you ever felt a sort of longing for the outdoors?
I have. There are times I long for the warmth of the sun, for a sweet breeze on my face...
Do you remember what I told you the other night? About...my past?
None of my siblings had a chance to lead the sort of life they deserved. An ordinary life.
>Should I say I forgot? You asked me to forget... (1)
>I remember. (2)
(1) Hm. Well, perhaps if I tell you more, it will come back to you.
(2, Both) My siblings and I were... We were imprisoned underground, beneath the palace.
The objective was to endow our bodies with the power of a Major Crest.
I have always possessed the Crest of Seiros, inherited through the Hresvelg bloodline.
But it was only a Minor Crest, and most of my siblings bore no Crest at all.
In order to create a peerless emperor to rule Fódlan, they violated our bodies by cutting open our very flesh.
Now here I stand, the fruit of that endeavor: Edelgard von Hresvelg!
But that came at too high a price... The others were sacrificed.
Ours weren't the only lives devastated by that terrible process. Innocents died as well, without even knowing what they were dying for.
And there you have it, the truth of the Hresvelg's Empire.
>Who is to blame? (1)
>It's unbelievable. (2)
(1) The prime minister and his gaggle of nobles. They had the Empire under their thumbs. My father, the emperor, tried to stop him, but...it was futile.
My father was nothing but a puppet on a string by then. He was powerless to save us.
I know how it all sounds. But when you see my true strength, you will know I speak the truth.
(2) It is. But when you see my true strength, you will know that I speak the truth.
(Both) I have kept it hidden all this time, but...I will reveal to you the power of my second Crest.
It is the same as yours...the Crest of Flames. When it manifested for me, I swore a silent oath.
For the sake of my family and for all the poor souls whose lives were traded for my existence...
For their sake, I will build a world where such meaningless sacrifice is never again sanctioned. As emperor, I will change the world. I swear it.

Edelgard x Byleth B (This conversation's choices seem to affect character affection)

Spoiler

Ugh... I'm so sick of it all.
There is so much to be done, yet all I encounter are new problems and pitfalls.
Ugh... Sometimes I wish I could spend just one day doing absolutely nothing and gorging myself on sweets!
>This isn't like you. (1)
>Such are the burdens of an emperor. (2)
>Let's do just that. (3)
(1) Even I have moments of self-indulgence, you know.
(2) You sound just like Hubert. Am I not allowed a fleeting moment of self-indulgence? (+Hubert)
(3) Do you mean it? Just the thought makes me happy. (+Edelgard)
(All) But...Hubert would never allow it.
>That's too bad.
Indeed. It may not be possible now, but one day we will know the joys of idling. Mark my words.
Is that a smirk I spy? Is it so amusing to you, me daydreaming of free time?
>It's pretty funny. (1)
>You misunderstand me. (2)
(1)I see. I'm finally getting an idea of what you think of me. (-Edelgard)
(2) Huh! Your silly grin says otherwise. (+Edelgard)
(Both) But let's put all that aside for now. There is something I've been meaning to tell you.
I'm afraid this might sound a bit...sentimental. However...
I want to thank you. Because of you, I feel I can walk my fated path without losing myself.
If I were alone, I might have lost perspective and become a harsh leader with a heart of ice.
(1) But I'm not alone. With you by my side, I'm somehow free to be not only a leader but... simply Edelgard.
(2) But you came back to me. With you by my side, I'm somehow free to be not only a leader but... simply Edelgard.
>I'm glad. (1)
>You have many allies. (2)
(2) True. I am fortunate to be surrounded by many wonderful companions.
(Both) Nevertheless, you are...different from the rest.
Until now, no one has been able to surpass me— much less command me.
I have always been seen as an untouchable princess or emperor.
No one spoke to me as an equal or met my gaze without flinching.
It was lonely. Terribly lonely. The only person I could rely on as I tried to claw my way out of the darkness was myself.
But you...you have been a brilliant light. Somehow, you have chased the darkness away. And for that... I will always be grateful.

Edelgard x Byleth A

Spoiler

Yes? Oh! It's you, Professor. I was certain it was Hubert coming to drag me back to my duties.
"Your Majesty, you must know your supreme talents are needed at present. Why not gaze at these documents instead of the sky?"
>That sounds like Hubert. (1)
>That didn't sound like Hubert at all. (2)
(1) Doesn't it? And the worst part is that he's always right, so I can't even argue with him.
(2) No? Well then. And here I thought my Hubert impression was second to none.
(Both) But that's enough about Hubert for the moment.
While I have your attention, I'd like to thank you for your help in that last battle.
As you well know, I'm perfectly capable of commanding the army by myself.
However, when you're around, it's somehow different.
I'm not sure I can properly explain it. I suppose your perspective on the battlefield is simply sharper than mine.
When you're devising tactics and tricks for us, it's almost as though you can read the enemy's mind.
There's no getting around it. Your talent for strategy far exceeds my own. I'm quite jealous in all honesty.
>You have many talents that I lack. (1)
>Sometimes, I'm jealous of you too. (2)
(1)Is that a fact? Well, if you insist.
(2, Both) I suppose a flower from another's field is always more beautiful.
I'll admit, I think of you as rather detached, so to hear that you have emotions such as jealousy is... something of a relief.
>I'm not detached. (1)
>I could say the same of you. (2)
(1) Oh, but you are! Don't even try to argue.
But I suppose I'm much the same. I've also distanced myself from the ordinary world.
(2) I can't deny it. Ever since I underwent those... procedures, I've certainly distanced myself from the ordinary world.
>It seems we were fated to be friends.
Friends... That word somehow doesn't seem adequate.
Besides, we've been friends for a long time, you and I. By now, we're so much more than that, at least in my mind.
You know...instead of Edelgard, you can call me just El. If you so please.
That's what my parents and closest sisters used to call me when I was little.
Now there's no one left who calls me El...
But with you, well...I think I could allow it. In fact, it would mean a great deal to me.
>Why is that?
Why? Hmm...
Well, you have stood beside me and shared my burdens. As I said, you are much more than a friend.
In truth, you are like family to me. I suppose that's why.

Edelgard x Byleth S

Spoiler

The children of the goddess have been defeated at last. The shape of the world will be forever changed.
Humanity is free now. The world is ours once again.
Can you believe it?
>I'm not sure. (1)
>It isn't over yet. (2)
(1) I see. Well, one thing is certain. The fate of this world depends on the choices we make.
It's possible that people would have been happier continuing to mindlessly obey the goddess.
Our work is far from over. And we can't ignore the possibility that our enemies will resurface one day.
(2) True. There is still much to be done.
We can't ignore the possibility that our enemies will resurface one day.
(Both) In the end, the fate of this world depends on the choices we make.
I don't know what the future holds, but...come what may, will you stay by my side?
You chose to protect me at the Holy Tomb. Will you choose me again?
What I'm trying to say is...I need you.
>El... Please accept this gift.
You called me El. That's... I... That means more than I can say.
And this ring... It's lovely. Thank you, my dearest friend. I will happily accept it.
I must admit, I feared my feelings would be unrequited.
So long as I had you by my side, it never mattered how many enemies I amassed. You were all I needed.
All this time, I longed to share my feelings with you, and it seems you wished for the same.
Now, our wishes have come true. This feeling... it's overwhelming.
>I promise to always be there for you. (1)
>Now, your burdens are mine to bear. (2)
(1) I promise the same. Together, we can achieve anything.
(2) Absolutely not—I won't allow it! From now on, we face the world and carry our burdens together.
(Both) We will crush those who slither in the dark and restore peace and order to Fódlan.
I will then find a suitable successor and hand over the reins of the Empire.
When all that is done, it will be just the two of us. I look forward to starting our life together in the light of a glorious new dawn.
>That seems a lifetime away. (1)
>Let's make it happen. (2)
(1) It will be a long and difficult path, I'm afraid, but we must remain focused on our goals.
(2) Yes, that is all we can do for now. We must remain focused on our goals.
(Both) To think that I may truly call you my partner and equal now...
The solitary reign of Edelgard has come to an end. From now on, we walk this path together.
With time and care, the darkness shrouding this world will be lifted.
You and I will become the light that shines over Fódlan...just as you have shined upon my life.

Edit to add: I finished Hubert and Byleth (F) too.

Hubert x Byleth C

Spoiler

Hello, Professor. You seem to be in good health.
>I am, yes. And yourself? (1)
>Do you need something? (2)
(1) Of course.
(2) Indeed I do.
(Both) Hm. Doesn't seem intimidated.
>Something wrong?
No, not at all. It's just that I find myself a little concerned for your well-being.
You see, Lady Edelgard has taken something of an interest in you.
>It seems so. (1)
>I think not. (2)
(1) Don't be flippant.
(2) She has. And it's beneath you to be so glib.
(Both) There is something you need to understand about the role I play here.
One of my many duties is to determine potential advantages and potential threats to Her Highness.
If you prove yourself useful to Lady Edelgard, then all will be well.
If you pose a threat...I shall have to dispose of you.
>Dispose of me?
Yes. This is no joke. While I may be a student here, I am her servant first and foremost.
Therefore, if an untimely demise is not to your liking, you would do well to demonstrate your utility with all haste.
I should warn you that I am far less compromising than Lady Edelgard.
Do not be at ease merely because you stand in her good graces for the time being.
>I'm not worried. (1)
>I'm not sure about this. (2)
(1) Ha! Such confidence.
I'm beginning to see why you caught her eye.
(2) Don't be coy.
If I were you, I would take this more seriously. Your life is at stake.
(Both) My family, House Vestra, has been sworn to House Hresvelg for generations.
Since the dawn of the Empire, we have worked to protect the emperor by any means necessary— both in the open and in the shadows.
If you incur our wrath, you will see just what I mean.

Hubert x Byleth B

Spoiler

It seems I am discovered. I suppose that means assassination is out of the question. At least for now.
>What do you think you're doing? (1)
>Assassination? (2)
(1) Merely keeping an eye on you, for the moment. Nothing to be concerned over.
(2) Unusually watchful—difficult to steal upon in slumber. Perhaps an odorless, tasteless poison...
Lady Edelgard certainly took interest in a difficult one this time.
>Why are you following me?
I suppose that question does warrant a response, considering it may mean your life.
The answer requires me to explain some of the complex internal politics of the Empire.
Are you familiar with Volkhard von Arundel? He is Lady Edelgard's uncle.
You may also know him as Lord Arundel, the Empire's Regent.
Many years ago, he took Her Majesty and fled to the Kingdom of Faerghus.
Then, after a time, he returned to seize power.
Joining forces with Prime Minister Aegir and my father, Lord Arundel rendered Emperor Ionius IX... politically impotent.
Together with former Prime Minister Aegir and my father, Lord Arundel rendered Emperor Ionius IX... politically impotent.
Lady Edelgard is Ionius IX's daughter. I cannot begin to fathom the depth of her sadness at his betrayal.
I see something of Lord Arundel in you...
When I look at you, I feel I can almost see a second self lurking beneath the surface.
It is as if you are in constant dialogue with something inside your heart—something with desires very different from your own.
Does that description feel familiar to you at all?
Because to me you seem unpredictable. As though you could turn traitor at any moment.
>No, not familiar at all. (1)
>There might be something to that. (2)
(Both) The more I learn about you, the less I like.
I had thought you might be of use to Lady Edelgard.
But now I am beginning to think you may, through no fault of your own, present too great a risk.
I hope you will prove me wrong, Professor.
I would hate for this to come to bloodshed.

Hubert x Byleth A

Spoiler

Nice place, isn't it, Professor? Standing here, you can almost feel the goddess's absence.
Discounting what dwells within you, of course.
Do you think some punishment would rain down from the sky if this monastery were to be destroyed?
Of course not. Even if the so-called Immaculate One came back here for revenge...
That would only be a result of this war, not the work of a deity.
>Do you hate the goddess?
If it is between love and hate, then I would choose the latter. The goddess failed to properly govern this world.
That is why it is necessary for Lady Edelgard to become the supreme leader of Fódlan.
Those with power must use it wisely. Is that not a teaching of the Church of Seiros?
It's absurd to preach to others what you cannot practice yourself.
>Sometimes it's necessary. (1)
>You're absolutely right. (2)
(1) That is logical, but I am afraid your logic is informed by your humanity.
(2) Yes. It is our humanity that pushes us to step up and take the lead should the need arise.
(Both) That is not the case for inhuman creatures with lifespans well beyond our own.
We must fight to preserve what makes us human.
You are the one closest to the enemy. I wonder if you will be able to maintain your humanity to the end.
>Of course I will. (1)
>If I'm unable to... (2)
(1) You make it sound easy. I find myself trusting you. Even with my life.
(2) Does that mean you know I will do what must be done?
You must trust me a great deal.
(Both) Heh. I've already dedicated my life to Lady Edelgard.
To throw my lot in with you is inconceivable.
But if I had two lives to give...
I might devote one of them to you.
Not as master and servant, but as equal partners.
We could be a couplet of birds, flying alongside the sovereign of Black Eagles...

Hubert x Byleth S

Spoiler

You've kept me waiting. Where have you been?
The war may be over, but matters of government, diplomacy, and justice remain to be dealt with.
There is one problem in particular that must be  sorted first, however.
>What problem is that?
You.
Rather...you and me.
To think, I had rehearsed a long preamble.
Now, when it matters, it's all vanished from memory as suddenly as the morning dew.
To the point, then. I...love you. In fact, I wish to marry you.
>You what?! (1)
>Yes! Gladly! (2)
(1) I know this must come as a surprise.
Especially in light of my devotion to Lady Edelgard.
(2) Your candid sincerity is...overwhelming.
You must have known all along that I had feelings for you.
(Both) I've already spoken to Her Majesty about this. She told me to follow my heart.
She seems to prefer that you be with me rather than some dubious individual.
So, you could say that we have her blessing.
>Then, this is yours...
Is that...a ring?
You came here with the same idea?
I cannot believe I am saying this. I am truly happy.
I am afraid you've outdone me. I've brought no such token. Not much of a suitor, am I?
I've never done well with gifts or flattery.
Protecting you is easy. But to be a good husband...
>No need to worry.
Of course such a thing doesn't bother you.
I hope I can support you with the same tenacity.
Thank you for doing me this honor.
I once thought killing you would be a great challenge, but...
The real difficulty was declaring my love.

Enjoy!

Edited by Echo
Added more supports

Next ones are Dorothea and Caspar with Byleth:

Dorothea x Byleth C

Spoiler

Well, I had fun today. Of course, you'll want to see me again, yes?
(NPC) O-of course! I'd love to, Dorothea!
Well, until we meet again!
Oh! Hello, Professor. Were you...watching that?
>That's a different guy than I saw you with yesterday. (1)
>... (2)
(1) Yes... Is there a problem with that?
(2) You look like you have something to say, Professor.
(Both) Look, I know what I'm doing. My acclaim as a diva won't last forever, after all. I must look to the future.
As a man, you may not feel so rushed about these things, but I know my beauty will eventually fade.
You might think about doing the same thing. Your beauty—and you're gorgeous—won't last forever.
>We all feel anxiety about aging. (1)
>Getting older doesn't bother me at all. (2)
(1) You? Really? I never would have guessed.
(2) I wish I could be that easygoing.
(Both) Anyway, I'm not just playing games with these boys. This is for my future. You have no right to object.
I very much want to find a good partner here at the academy. Someone who will take care of me for the rest of my life.
>Do what you will. (1)
>Is that really what you want? (2)
(1) I'm glad you understand. Not everyone appreciates the necessity of taking the initiative while you're still in your prime.
Or are you just saying that?
(2) Finding someone to take care of me? Of course it is!
Who could ask for anything more?
(Both) Anyway, I value your opinion, Professor, but I won't have you interfering with my life plans.
Unless you'd like to take care of me into my old age? That'd be something, eh? How about it, Professor?
>OK. (1)
>I don't think so. (2)
(1) I wasn't— You aren't being serious, are you? I was just teasing.
Or did you really just consider spending your whole life with me?
If you did that...that actually makes me... It makes me happy. I had no idea you might look at me that way.
(2) The thought hadn't crossed my mind before, but come to think of it...that might sound pretty nice.
(Both) You've gotten awfully quiet... You might even be blushing a bit. Have I embarrassed you?
If so, I'm very, very sorry. I should be going anyway. I'll see you later... Professor.

Dorothea x Byleth B

Spoiler

>What's wrong?
>Troubles with love?
(Both) Professor?! I— Oh...don't worry. It's nothing.
Actually, could we talk for a bit? Somewhere a little more...private?
I'm just gonna come right out and say it. I find you a little difficult to be around.
I know, I know. I'm your student and you're just trying to watch out for me.
But the way you look at me sometimes...it's like you're seeing right through me.
>I'm sorry. (1)
>Seeing through you? (2)
(1) No, don't apologize. I know you don't mean anything bad by it. I'm just self-conscious, I guess.
(2) Don't worry. I know you don't mean anything bad by it. I'm just too self-conscious, I guess.
(Both) The thing is, I don't have anything to call my own. No land, no birthright, no fortune. Little knowledge or battle skill.
I think that's why I always clung to my popularity as a diva. Even after leaving the stage behind, I sort of kept up the act.
When I look at you, it's like your eyes are accusing me... Telling me that you see right through it.
That's what I mean when I say it's difficult being around you.
Hey, uh, this might be nuts, but maybe you could show me some kind of weakness of yours?
>Excuse me? (1)
>I have no weaknesses. (2)
(1) You know my biggest fear. If I know one of yours, maybe I'll feel less, I don't know...vulnerable. (3)
(2) Oh, come on, Professor. Everyone has some kind of weakness. (4)
You know mine. If I know one of yours, maybe I'll feel less, I don't know...vulnerable.
>Well, if it would really help...
(Both) Excellent. Well then, don't mind me.
(3) You know, Professor, I never hear any gossip about you. Of a romantic nature, I mean.
Would I be right in assuming you're not very... experienced with romance? Maybe we should find out somehow...
(4) I bet I know your weakness. It's not mental, is it? It's physical! You're ticklish! Here, I'll prove it.
That's right. The next time you gaze into my soul, I know just how I'll retaliate!
(Both) Um... Professor? What's with you? Why aren't you reacting to anything I'm doing?
Oh, come on! Is your heart even beating? You're making me lose my confidence...
Come on! I thought that was funny. I swear, it's like your heart isn't even beating.
>Sorry. (1)
>Actually, my heart isn't beating. (2)
(1) That's all right. I didn't really think a little tease like that would be enough to get to you, anyway.
Though it does still make me lose just a little confidence in my own charms...
Though I was giving it my all. You're pretty tough to resist that.
(2) Ha, don't be so silly... Huh? It really isn't beating?!
Is what I'd say if I were more gullible. You're just fooling around, Professor. I'm not sure how you did it, but that was a good one.

Dorothea x Byleth A

Spoiler

This may seem a bit sudden, but...I want to thank you, Professor.
That is, for letting me live my life the way I want.
I've noticed you've been giving me fewer of those soul-revealing gazes lately.
I appreciate you making an effort to not trouble yourself over who I spend my time with.
>So, you found me out... (1)
>I don't know what you mean. (2)
(1) Well, of course. Did you think I wouldn't notice? It's kind of sweet, in its own way.
(2) If you say so... But I notice you doing it all the same. It's kind of sweet, in its own way.
(Both) Professor, may I tell you a story about when I was younger?
I was an orphan, living in the back alleys of Enbarr, until one day I was overheard singing...
That was when my new life began. I was suddenly a songstress in the Mittelfrank Opera Company.
Performers, nobility... I met so many people. But none of them ever really knew me.
I was just some young, pretty girl who could sing, a spectacle to be admired.
Even though everyone praised my looks and my voice, and they showered me with gifts...
I knew, one day, I'd be old. My looks would fade, my voice would change, I wouldn't sound the same.
And I started to wonder, when I did get old, what would I have left?
I'd be old, alone...and back on the streets of the  capital, right where I'd started.
>I don't believe that's true. (1)
>I won't let you be alone. (2)
(1) You can never be certain about what the future will bring.
(2) That's sweet of you, even if you are just flirting.
(Both) I never had much to begin with in life, and I worry that one day, I'll be that way again...
That's why I keep searching for someone who will love me.
Someone unaware of the songstress, who can love a girl that used to be scared and alone on the streets of the capital...
I wonder if such a strange person can even exist.

Dorothea x Byleth S

Spoiler

Oh, is this where you've been? Everyone's looking for you.
With the war over, I'd like to think they'd at least give you a few days' rest.
Don't worry, I won't tell them you're here.
It's a rare occasion for me to have you all to myself.
>Not looking for a guy to share the victory with? (1)
>Did you ever find your "strange person"? (2)
(1) No, I've given up on that. I realized there was no point.
Besides, maybe the person I've been looking for is closer than I realized.
(2) See...there is one person I must confess I'm just a little bit interested in.
>In that case...
What? Is that— That's a ring.
It would be very embarrassing if I had the wrong idea, so I have to ask...
Are you proposing? Here? Now? T-to me?
I don't know what to say.
Are you sure? You want to spend your life with...me?
Even though I'm not a songstress anymore? And I don't come from a noble family or have any wealth or land to my name?
You won the war. You could pick anyone in the world. Why would you...
OK. I mean, yes. Yes! I love you madly, and I'd be happy to marry you!
But if we're going to be married, I had better think up a cute nickname for you. Don't you think?
Oh, I wonder what I should call you now... Darling? My beloved? So many options!
I starred in so many operas where I captured the heart of my beloved...
But I never dreamed that it would feel this wonderful when it actually happened.
A life singing for you in a peaceful world...
I imagine that life will be more wonderful than I ever could have hoped.
I love you.
I could never sing anything as pure as those three little words.

Caspar x Byleth C

Spoiler

>...
Hey, Professor! What's going on?
>Quiet. (1)
>There's a suspicious man... (2)
(1) Uh, OK. Why are we being so quiet though? Ah! Look at that guy! He looks pretty suspicious.
(2) A suspicious man? Where? Oh! Is that him?
(Both) What do you think he's up to? Never mind that, let's get him!
>Let's keep watch for now. (1)
>Suspicion isn't enough to go on. (2)
(1) Keep watch? So boring.
(2) Why not? We can figure out what he's up to after we capture him.
(Both) My instincts tell me that he's up to no good, and my instincts are never wrong.
C'mon, let's get him before he has a chance to strike!
>You need to calm down... (1)
>That path he's walking leads to... (2)
(1) There's no time to calm down! I'm just gonna—
Oh no! The path he's walking down leads to the plaza where the kids play...
(2) Huh? Ahh! It leads to the plaza where the kids play!
There's no way I'm letting this guy get anywhere near those kids!
Urgh...
(NPC) Caspar. Why did you disobey your professor?
Ah. Well, I—
(NPC) I am not seeking excuses from you. I asked because I want you to consider your actions and apologize for them.
It just so happens that you were correct in your assumption that this man was a villain.
If that were not so, he would not have chosen to take his own life upon seeing you advancing toward him.
Great! So I was—
(NPC) But because of your actions, that is all we know.
There is no way for us to know who he was, what he was planning to do, or if he has allies lurking about.
The only lead we have is a scorpion tattooed on his arm.
If this indicates that he was a member of an underground organization, we have no way of dealing with it!
Are you prepared to be held responsible if his group commits a serious crime?
>It was my fault for failing to stop him. (1)
>As his professor, I will take responsibility. (2)
(NPC) Oh, I couldn't possibly—
What are you talking about, Professor? We didn't do anything wrong!
Those kids might've been in danger if we didn't act.
I couldn't just stand by and let that happen!
>...

Caspar x Byleth B

Spoiler

Hey, Professor. Something's been bothering me...
Remember that suspicious guy I chased after back when I was a student?
A knight scolded me for it, but at the time, I really thought I was doing the right thing.
Now that I've had more experience on the battlefield though...
(NPC) I've been looking for you. There isn't much time, so I'll keep this brief.
The knights encountered a band of brigands while out marching. It was hard fought, but we prevailed.
Our soldiers are highly trained, but the enemy was formidable and we weren't expecting combat...
There were a number of casualties among our troops.
>I pray for their souls. (1)
>Why report this to me? (2)
(1) Much appreciated, but there's a reason I need to bring this to your attention...
(2) There is something I wanted to bring to your attention...
(Both) Do you recall the incident five years ago involving a suspicious individual in Garreg Mach?
These brigands all bore the same scorpion tattoo that we found on the arm of that man.
The brigands all bore identical tattoos of a scorpion on their arms.
(C) Oh no...
(NPC) I thought that might be of interest to you.
>Thank you.
(NPC) Don't mention it. If you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my duties.
(C)Heh. Heck of a coincidence, right?
Soon as I mention that suspicious guy, this happens...
>...
>It's good to hear they've finally been dealt with.
(Both) But some of the knights died in combat.
They died because of what I did five years ago. This is my fault...
If I'd stayed quiet and tracked the guy down like you said, we would've stopped those brigands sooner. And I wouldn't have blood on my hands...
>Not necessarily. (1)
>But he might have harmed the children. (2)
(1) It's no use trying to comfort me. You know I'm right. Just say it.
Those poor knights... It's all my fault...
(2) But he probably wouldn't have! Now those knights... They're not coming back...
(Both) We both know it... This is all my fault...

Caspar x Byleth A

Spoiler

Do you have a minute, Professor? I gotta talk to you.
I've been thinking a lot about those brigands with the scorpion tattoos, and I realized something...
I mean, I'll feel better if I get this off my chest, right?
>Let's hear it. (1)
>You don't have to tell me. (2)
(2) No, I really want you to hear this. I've never thought about something so hard in my life!
(1) OK. Listen.
(Both) I think... I can't deny who I am.
I know you were right five years ago when you told me not to chase after that suspicious guy...
But I still can't get over the possibility that he might have hurt those kids.
I would have regretted not stopping him for the rest of my life. There's no way I could forgive myself.
It sounds awful to say, but the safety of those kids is more important to me than the knights we lost.
I'm sorry, Professor, but I can't promise that I won't disobey your orders in the future.
>That's OK. (1)
>It's my job to take that into account. (2)
(Both) I know. It's too big a risk to keep me around...
I won't cause a fuss. I'll just pack my bags and— Wait. What?
>I think you misunderstood.
I-I guess so! You're really OK with me sticking around? Even if I might not always follow orders?
People could get hurt if you let me keep doing things my way.
>We'll make it work.
Just like that? I almost can't believe it...
I really struggled to come to this decision, you know!
I want to stand by your side, but I won't stop standing up for what I believe in.
I know I might cause trouble for everyone, but...
I just... You know, I...
Oh, I give up. I've got nothing else to say. I should've just kept my mouth shut.
>It's OK. I'm counting on you.
Yeah, I know. Thanks, Professor.
Thanks for accepting me for who I am...
I'm glad I get to keep fighting by your side.

Caspar x Byleth S

Spoiler

Yes! We did it!
>Do you really need to shout?
Huh? Oh! Professor! Um, what are you doing here?
Don't you have a lot of important stuff to do?
Unlike me, who obviously has a little too much free time...as you can see...
>I can't stay away. (1)
>I ran away for a bit. (2)
(1) You can't stay away? What's that supposed to mean? I know I can be a little reckless, but I don't need a babysitter!
(2, Both) Oh... Do you mean that you snuck out here 'cause you wanted to see me?
We can go train, if you want. The training ground isn't too far, and—
>I love you, Caspar. I want to marry you.
You...what?
>...
I don't... I don't really know what to say. I guess I never thought about marriage.
I mean, I never really had a reason to. Ugh, now I'm babbling.
I always secretly hoped I could spend my life with you, but this is so unexpected.
Come on! You can't just spring something like this on me! Now I'm flustered and I can't think of the right thing to say.
I'm just...so happy. And I can't stop grinning. I bet I look like a real fool right now!
>Just a little.
>You have a lovely smile.
(1) Well, whose fault is that?! I'm just...this is all a bit much.
(2) Ugh. I knew it. I do have a silly grin on my face.
(Both) All right. Now that I've pulled myself together, I want to tell you the same thing you told me. I love you, and I want to marry you!
Listen, I know I can be reckless, stubborn, and generally difficult to be around at times...
But you once said you'd accept me, even with all of my flaws.
When you said that, I made a promise to myself.
I promised that I'd always protect you.
And, well, sometimes you might have to protect me from myself, but I intend to keep my promise.
>Thank you. (1)
>Now I'm going to start grinning too... (2)
(1) Hah! I'm the one who should be thanking you! Putting up with me and all...
(2) Well, let's see it! I shouldn't be the only one who has to look so ridiculous!
(Both) Phew! OK! I gotta let all these emotions out...
I know! You should shout with me! Ready?
>One, two, and...three!
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Aww, come on! You didn't do it!

I just finished the Golden Deer route, and found 4 paired endings. I'll post them here if you are interested, it's somewhat part of their supports.

Be warned, these are the images with their Post Timeskip designs on it.

Ignatz and Flaym

Spoiler

aA2g37g.jpg

Raphael and Marianne

Spoiler

XInMWuQ.jpg

Claude and Lysithea

Spoiler

zpJyxFj.jpg

Byleth and Petra

Spoiler

ew9leOj.jpg