Create you own Grunty rhymes

Perkilator

Just as the title says, now that good ol' B&K are in. I was thinking these could be Grunty's quotes as a boss if she won, basically mocking the character she defeats. I'll start:

Banjo-Kazooie-At last I've defeated my most hated rivals! None of your tricks could help your survival!

Bayonetta-You're not even close to a genuine witch, so don't be surprised when you get left in the ditch!

King K. Rool-Get lost you big green fatty, you're so irrelevant I bet you're batty!

Wario-I don't like your games or your stupid farts, what happened to treasure hunting to boulders and darts?

Samus/Zero Suit Samus-My choice to let you live wouldn't be a maybe if you just stayed quiet about that revolting baby!

Joker-You have quite the appropriate name, for your style is simply just lame!

Dr. Mario-Come see me when you're a real doc, your medical license is nothing but a crock!

Kirby-What's this pink revolting thing? I'm quite sick of its putrid little ding!

Sonic-Just because you're devilishly fast doesn't mean life will be a blast!

Hero-What kind of name is Erdrick? It was given to a boy dressed like St. Nick!

• 2 weeks later...

Lovingly stolen from 4chan:

Richter: What's your issue? Dracula's got style! It's no secret you're a miserable pile!

Pikachu: This yellow rat, he glows at leisure. I shouldn't look, I'll have a seizure!

Bayonetta: So you're a witch too, and yes, such a looker! But that's no excuse to dress like a h-

Edited by NinjaMonkey