GameStop just cancelled my Seasons of Warfare pre order.

So, my Limited Edition just came in. So relieved while also being upset that others won't get one! I hope you guys fin a way to get a copy, because not getting mine had me in panic mode this morning. Luckily, mom told me she saw the order and it said "On its way. Will be delivered today." Arrived around 1:40PM.

I bought a second vanilla copy of TH for my boyfriend this morning. They were giving away the set of pins with each purchase while supplies lasted! If anyone wants the pins from GameStop, y’all should definitely go there and ask to see if they have any left.

7 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

For people who had it cancelled, did you pay for it when you pre-ordered it? If it got oversold, I'm guessing they'd give it to the people who paid first. Because I ordered mine two months ago and got my confirmation email yesterday. But I paid for it when I pre-ordered it. I also pre-ordered it at the store, but from online.

When I order from GameStop, they don’t charge me until they ship it. So if you did a order canceled, they should have not charged you.

I forgot about the pins and realized I didn't get any when I went to GameStop this morning. That sucks... -_- I wasn't going to care much about the ones for the Black Eagles or Blue Lions, but I would've liked that Golden Deer one. Claude ftw...

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I forgot about the pins and realized I didn't get any when I went to GameStop this morning. That sucks... -_- I wasn't going to care much about the ones for the Black Eagles or Blue Lions, but I would've liked that Golden Deer one. Claude ftw...

I have heard that happens a lot. That the GameStop exclusives fail to be handed out. OR they run out and don't have enough for all the copies they sell. Part of the reason Store exclusives don't pull me in as much as they could. Sucks to miss out on it, sorry you didn't get yours. You might be able to go back to them and tell them you didn't get them. I seem to recall a story where someone managed to get their exclusive after it was failed to be handed out when they picked up their game by going back in. Depends on how much you want it I guess.

7 hours ago, Usana said:

I have heard that happens a lot. That the GameStop exclusives fail to be handed out. OR they run out and don't have enough for all the copies they sell. Part of the reason Store exclusives don't pull me in as much as they could. Sucks to miss out on it, sorry you didn't get yours. You might be able to go back to them and tell them you didn't get them. I seem to recall a story where someone managed to get their exclusive after it was failed to be handed out when they picked up their game by going back in. Depends on how much you want it I guess.

It's been a full day now, so I don't think I can do that at this point, unfortunately...

I’m so sorry. I just got mine the other day. Already started playing the digital copy due to my impatience. I’ll give the one that I got the  with the special edition to my big brother alongside my Steelbook so he can play it.

yeah they did this for fates and for shadows of valentia on me.
I preordered 3H on gamestop then cancelled it a week later because i actually thought about it. Got mine from target with no issues. i would check them out

If anyone is still looking for a NA Seasons of Warfare Edition, I got an extra in that I had forgot to cancel.

Not wanting to profit, just looking for cost + maybe $5 for shipping. Probably only willing to ship within the US.

Figure I would check here first before returning it.

I did some trading in the Cipher thread if you want to see feedback on me.

Let me know. Thanks!