Given only a few people from Intelligent Systems worked on 3Houses, whats next?

Highly doubt the rest of IS would be working on a sequel when the first was still being made. A new Advance Wars is about as likely as a new Golden Sun (as is close to never).

Probably either Paper Mario or maybe another Fire Emblem remake as the above poster suggested.

3 minutes ago, HeartTranquil said:

A remake of an old FE game with the 3Houses engine... will be interesting. But I did recall them saying they would like to work on a new advanced wars game.

They said they might, but they want to make it more Fire Emblem in terms of characters and interactions and such, to which they said they're not sure of how to implement.

5 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Since Three Houses has been taking several cues from Genealogy of the Holy War, I could see the next project possibly being an Echoes styled remake of Genealogy with the Three Houses engine being used as framework for it.

5 hours ago, Etheus said:

I want and expect it to be Echoes: Geneology of the Holy War.

I'd lose all of my money of that were the case.

let it happen, IS.

6 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Since Three Houses has been taking several cues from Genealogy of the Holy War, I could see the next project possibly being an Echoes styled remake of Genealogy with the Three Houses engine being used as framework for it.

It is kind of weird that we refer to SoV as Echoes. Echoes is actually a nomenclature for remakes in general. It helps distinguish the remakes of old games from the new ones. Meaning that if Shadow Dragon had been remade right now, it would be called Echoes: Shadow Dragon.

1 hour ago, Etheus said:

It is kind of weird that we refer to SoV as Echoes. Echoes is actually a nomenclature for remakes in general. It helps distinguish the remakes of old games from the new ones. Meaning that if Shadow Dragon had been remade right now, it would be called Echoes: Shadow Dragon.

Echoes was pretty much the replacement for "新" (Shin... aka New) in the remake of Gaiden... because calling a game "New Side-Story" was kind of confusing.

4 hours ago, Etheus said:

I'm just used to calling it Echoes at this point. If the next remake has the Echoes moniker, I'll probably just switch to calling it Shadows of Valentia

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I hope it's Paper Mario Switch! It's been too long since we last got a Paper Mario game! And I loved Color Splash.

Do you really want another Paper Mario game if it will still take cues from Sticker Star?

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

Do you really want another Paper Mario game if it will still take cues from Sticker Star?

Did you read my post? I said I loved COLOR SPLASH. Not Sticker Star. I never played that one, actually. I did hear a lot of bad things about it.

But like I said, I loved Color Splash. You got a problem with me wanting something as good or better?

Edited by Anacybele