Fates Hacking beyond FEFTwiddler?

nicholascrosby

I've recently run into this video again on YouTube as I've been messing around with FEFTwiddler lately but I don't see any way this is possible. I know how to do the basic stuff in the GUI like adding skills to the skill pool, choosing active skills, changing the class, and messing with the convoy. I even found how to edit stat caps with the character hex editor. However, the outrealm class in Twiddler has very low stats and doesn't use anything without adding the "Can use staves" trait. I've seen the models in this video before in another video (I'm too tired to go find the link but it's something like "Have I finally gone too far?" on youtube) showing the Lord class but even that custom DLC just used swords as far as I know. That and the hacked unit in this video uses proc skills not in their skill pool. And for those paying really close attention, the thumbnail isn't from the video. Perhaps it's an earlier version where the unit only had 20 mvt, not 99. And the "Outrealm Item" was a stone weapon, not breath (even though the model throws a sword). I'm pretty new to the hacking thing, at least beyond Action Replay/Powersaves. I only have homebrew, not CFW and I have no idea what to do with cia files. Basically, my question is can the stuff in this video be done with Twiddler or was this done with a more powerful tool? And on a slightly related topic, is there an editor for saves for Awakening like Twiddler (like as in similar in scope; able to edit classes, stats, convoy, skills, etc)?