Edelgard is getting a Figma!

Azz

On 7/27/2019 at 8:33 AM, Anacybele said:

Well, that sucks. >_>

Those people sound gross though. They just like big boobs and vaginas? Ew.

I mean...let’s be honest here. When people buy figmas or any realistic figures of these characters, they aren’t buying it primarily for their personalities. They buy it because the characters look good. Sometimes it can be because of the clothes/general aesthetics, sometimes it can be because of some more lewd aspects.

Even Male figures can get sexualised. Characters from Free! is a good example. The worst is probably a certain Aoba figure which is manufactured by a company associated with goodsmile. Camilla is dressed as a nun compared to him.

Edited by evoyvoy

6 hours ago, evoyvoy said:

I mean...let’s be honest here. When people buy figmas or any realistic figures of these characters, they aren’t buying it primarily for their personalities. They buy it because the characters look good. Sometimes it can be because of the clothes/general aesthetics, sometimes it can be because of some more lewd aspects.

Even Male figures can get sexualised. Characters from Free! is a good example. The worst is probably a certain Aoba figure which is manufactured by a company associated with goodsmile. Camilla is dressed as a nun compared to him.

I have a hard time believing that. What about just liking the characters already? I wouldn't be buying an Ike figma just because I think he's hot, I love him as a character too. So why not both looks and personality?

• 2 months later...