Terrible Writing Advice

Usana

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3ogrx6d9oohf6D42G44j1A

So with his recent Apology Video advice I just wanted to see if there are any other Terrible Writing Advice fans on this board.
Here is the description from the about page for those of you unfamilar with the channel -

Terrible Writing Advice offers only the most sincere and genuine writing advice delivered with absolutely no sarcasm at all

If you don't like tongue in cheek humor this may not be for you, but the humor happens to resonate with me quite well.

As for those who are familar. What is your favorite one? I don't know if it is my favorite, but I quite enjoyed listening to him read the Eye of Argon. Possibly because I always appreciate when others sacrifice their sanity for me. That or maybe we advertised his merch. I don't normally like advertisements, but I don't mind listening to him trying to sell me stuff. At least it is amusing.

Quite like his content, though as a writer I feel it's more good for entertainment value rather than real lessons. I do love his video on dark lords, though that's probably because I have a major soft spot for that villain type.

• 2 years later...