A Completely Blind LP of "Fire Emblem - Three Houses" (normal / ironman)

Spoiler

19th May
05TvHKy.jpg
studying time again

05TvHKy.jpgANUQQ5Y.jpgdm62vfy.jpg
She learned a new skill. Unfortunately I forgot to check out what it does. It sounds like dealing extra damage when the unit is on low health.

yDZRsRP.jpgnNl8KiD.jpg
Same goes for him.

2QvUPlC.jpgjX6HrlJ.jpgnTyVxsZ.jpgQC1Wbmu.jpg
I do not know if the choice of characters is random.

OpUJDuF.jpg
Result of the group task.

Skill level ups after the school week:
K5P1L9N.jpgFZKQjJ7.jpgSfO3Jir.jpg
FSogBjQ.jpgNxdGgEA.jpg

Tomes are not weapons in this game. Various tomes can be learned via skill level ups in magic weapon types. They also have very low uses.

25th July
V3reCnu.jpgIynXfws.jpg
The promotion items from "school" / villager class to a real first tier class.

6PKnXgA.jpgO89N0GM.jpg
support time

Supports

Dimitri x Mercedes C

Mercedes: My goodness. Sword training again today? Don't overdo it, right?

Dimitri: I certainly won't, but thanks for your concern, Mercedes. It's more of a hobby than anything, so don't worry too much.

Mercedes: A hobby? How wonderful! I would probably get tired of it, but that's just me.

Dimitri: Hmm... didn't you say you hoped to take the sword test soon?

Mercedes: ... You're right! I completly forgot that's coming up! What should I do?

Dimitri: To be honest, I've been a bit worried, as I haven't seen you at the training ground much.

Mercedes: Why didn't you say something sooner if you were so worried about me?

Dimitri: It didn't occur to me that you could have forgotten... But you're right. I should have mentioned it. As an apology, why don't you let me help you with your sworsmanship?

Mercedes: You would do that for me? I'd really appreciate your help!

Dimitri: Ok, but keep in mind that since we're short on time... we may have to "overdo it" a little.

Mercedes: I don't like to overdo it, but if we must. I'll try my best.

Dimitri: It's settled. Let's begin! Don't tell me you've forgotten how to hold a sword! We have our work cout out for us...

Mercedes: I usually just hold the sword without thinking about my grip, you know? Let's see what happens now that you've shown the proper way to handle it. I was nervous at first, but just look at me now! Hya!

Dimitri: Ugh... Well. I didn't realize offering to help you would mean risking my life.

Mercedes: I-I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened! I just meant to swing the sword. I didn't think it would go flying like that! I' impressed with how quickly you can dodge!

Dimitri: Yes... I know you didn't intend to murder me. Though that scare likely took years off my life...

Mercedes: Maybe. I'm not cut out for this whole sword fighting thing.

Dimitri: Nonsense. It's far too early to give up. The first time I picked up sword, I was much like you. It's true that different people are suited to different things, but if you keep at it and refuse to give up, you're certain to improve.

Mercedes: Do you really think so? Thank you, Dimitri. It's very kind of to you - Oh! That's a rip in your cuff, Dimitri. How do you think -

Dimitri: Hm, it seems I didn't dodge your sword fast enough. Don't worry, I can easily repair it. 

Mercedes: I'm the one who tore it, so I'll be the one who mends it. How does that sound?

Dimitri: No, please don't worry yourself over it. Just focus on your exam.

Dimitri x Ingrid C

Ingrid: Thank you for sparring with me, Your highness. It seems despite how hard I've worked, I'm still no match for you.

Dimitri: Oh, there's no need for such humility. Thanks to all of your hard work, you're improving rapidly.

Ingrid: If you're going to praise me, it should at least be after I've won a match against you.

Dimitri: You know, Ingrid... I may be the victor when we cross spears on foot like this... But one horseback, you handling of a lance is far superior. Can't I be allowed to have my own area of expertise?

Ingrid: No, I cannot allow that. It's my duty to get stronger, to fight with all I have in defense of the Kingdom and its people.

Dimitri: Such high stakes. By the way, where did you learn the fierce jab of yours? I'm pretty sure the only other person I've seen perform that move is Glenn...

Ingrid: So, you recognized it? Yes, he shared much with me.

Dimitri: I thought as much. I never imagined I would be on the receiving end of one of his techniques again. Glenn and I once studied under the same instructor. I've sparred with him more times than I can count.

Ingrid: Ah yes, he was never short on praise for you! Lord Dimitri is increduble - such skill! There's no way I'll ever outmatch him. Things of that sort.

Dimitri: Well now! He never said any of that to me.

Ingrid: Well, he was Felix's brother. That family's not big on displays of affection.

Dimitri: That is true. We spent about as much time arguing as we did training. I can't believe it's been four years since Tragedy of Duscur... Since we lost Glenn, along with so many others.

Ingrid: So it has. Times moves quickly. Things have changed so much. Despite the sorrow, I intend to become a powerful knight. A knight like yourself... and like Glenn. I will do so for the sake of my homeland, the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, and for all who have died protecting it. To that end... I hope you will spar with me again in the future, Your Highness.

Dimitri: It would be my pleasure. After all, I value our training sessions as much as you do.

Felix x Ingrid C

Ingrid: Felix, there you are. I've been looking all over for you. Time for our tactics lecture. You'll be there, won't you?

Felix: Those things are sich a waste of time.

Ingrid: Nonsense. You're going to be here.

Felix: Must I?

Ingrid: Why is this such a chore? You went last time. Though you did all you could to disrupt things, as I recall. Beazenly rambling on about clear-cutting a nearby forest to secure a marching route. And attacking an enemy base, stealing their horses. You were incredibly disruptive and even rude.

Felix: I was offering my honest opinion.

Ingrid: Then, you left before we were finished. What do you suppose happened after that?

Felix: I have no idea.

Ingrid: Well, the conversation got quite lively. We all began braking down the viability of your somewhat manical plan. And apparently, similar tactics have been used to turn the tides of historic battles.

That may be exaggeration. Successful armies must be able to handle unexpected situations. That starts with weapon mastery and creative tactics.

Ingrid: If you didn't have so much battlefield experience, you wouldn't be capable of such unique strategies. Which is why need people like you - people who think creatively - to lead the army.

Felix: Now, you're just massaging my ego.

Ingrid: When have you ever minded? We need you there. Just come on.

Felix: Mm-hmm.

YrD3lkz.jpg7RMoHo1.jpgfK3Dc5c.jpg9Gbh9mD.jpg
Another way how to gain weapon experience.

xFs4nb3.jpg
I think the ally must have a strength in one of the two offered weapon types to participate.

CowXx2S.jpg
They get experience in both weapon types after all.

Mo6tImK.jpg

DJaRFJZ.jpg

27th July
2eu8Mgy.jpg
Again flowers to make her happy.

30th July
wWBClss.jpgM7zeI2k.jpg8GfZyH3.jpg
Preparations for the next battle.

ogqpQhc.jpgHpMPItl.jpg
I guess, this was not even the right answer.

OIwmW0B.jpgQXF1t70.jpg
His parents died and apparently he has no siblings.

31th July
1NOACdq.jpgC824LhV.jpg
Next battle awaits.

FYr1bXq.jpguSFSlmc.jpgQdYtZ1a.jpg
Milla's turnwheel makes its return. If you have done a wrong move, you can turn back the time to (I believe) any passed turn to change your action. I think it can be even done, if someone falls. Of course the amount of uses is limited. Since I am doing an ironman-run I will not make use of ti.

Map
ukOl7ln.jpg
JgCQueZ.jpg
42R318P.jpg
The map is pretty large. The boss is the same as from the prologue.

Crq63UZ.jpgscNK2zk.jpgkk78oWI.jpgrVOKE8a.jpg
The enemies are sword, axe and bow users and the first magic user is introduced.

2TT2ZtC.jpg
A chest - Ashe would be nice to have, but do not worry, one of the enemies drops a chest key.

Turn 1

I let the enemies come to me.

GW9N64C.jpg
good start

Turn 2

cmgkSnq.jpg

xGA09LK.jpg
Her first level up is a great one.

e9BfDEw.jpg
again turtling

6Pig0aw.jpg
agreed

DTuqpNn.jpg
Shoot... Ingrid gets doubled by the sword users absolutely unexpected. I did not pay attention to their AS.

Turn 3

QEm3hzn.jpgIB3CWyL.jpg
These enemies are fast! I do not like the weapon balance in this game, if actual fast people get doubled with weapons which do 1-2 more damage than the one of the enemy.

AJvcdWS.jpggMuXHUA.jpg
more crappy level ups

I put Rosalina in the range of some enemies. With the iron axe equipped she should not be able to oneshot them all and prepare kills for the others.

h8I5UR9.jpg

Fj3JbQD.jpg
Houston, I have a problem!

These guys all battalions which cause increased damage. And they double too...

m5y5gcD.jpg
He will not steal treasures, he will STEAL MY LP!!!

fEjIw0Q.jpg
............................................... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

0tJLoUV.jpg
She is still standing!?

SZLd99t.jpgcMIK0OD.jpg
Assuming divine pulse can only be activated after a main character has been killed. It might not apply to any other death.

ueItxxp.jpg
But as mentioned before I take the brutal consequences of my actions.

0tJLoUV.jpg
This is how this LP ends... 😩

I have to admit doing a screenshot LP of a game like this was the dumbest idea I have had for a while since it is not made for due to the simulation part.

But well, I will redo a Blue Lions run in video format, so this LP is not dead!!!

It will be restarted soon.

Edited by Rosalina

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2019 at 9:59 AM, Lysithea said:

The third answer looks very interesting, but I do not want to risk an early bad ending.
(I am fairly sure it does not happen, especially not in a game by Intelligent Systems, but I dare to give silly answers.

Someone hasn't played the Paper Mario series.

Edited by Druplesnubb