SS-main-screen.jpg

ย 

...i wonder what could this be? is this a screenshot from the finally completed Serenes Emblem project developed by some folks lurking around here?

sadly no, it is not. however, you can get a glimpse of what could potentially be the main title screen, and eventuallyย give some feedback about it. i changed the project name here due to reasons discussed before, but it can always be changed back if necessary.

or you could even make your own version of it, in order to see wich one is better. the best choosen by the users of this forum could beย used in the final version of the game.

ย 

Thanks, Fenreir!ย  I'm excited to see what kind of title screen you can come up with!

well, here it isย @Von Ithipathachai

i tried to keep all concepts related to forests and angels connected, so that's how the logo turned out(don't blame me, i have yet to play Path of Radiance and itsย sequel).

as for the original file:

Spoiler

SS-main-logo.jpg

ย 

That's realย pretty and very reminiscent of some of the Final Fantasy opening screens.

ย 

Edited by Pengaius

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 11:31 AM, Fenreir said:

SS-main-screen.jpg

ย 

...i wonder what could this be? is this a screenshot from the finally completed Serenes Emblem project developed by some folks lurking around here?

sadly no, it is not. however, you can get a glimpse of what could potentially be the main title screen, and eventuallyย give some feedback about it. i changed the project name here due to reasons discussed before, but it can always be changed back if necessary.

or you could even make your own version of it, in order to see wich one is better. the best choosen by the users of this forum could beย used in the final version of the game.

ย 

well, here it isย @Von Ithipathachai

i tried to keep all concepts related to forests and angels connected, so that's how the logo turned out(don't blame me, i have yet to play Path of Radiance and itsย sequel).

as for the original file:

ย  Hide contents

SS-main-logo.jpg

ย 

Love this it has my vote