Teaching Magic to a recruited Hilda?

I started my first game with the Blue Lions but tried to recruit some characters I like from the other houses. I'm in the middle of chapter 7 and recruited 4 characters from the Golden Deers so far (actually quite easy if you invite students to meals/missions/tea or give them mountains of gifts from the new merchants, one of the characters even asked to join my house by herself after reaching a B rank support with the protagonist. Is polishing your skills really that important for recruiting?). And then, I recruited Hilda last chapter. As I like her to be in my team but do not plan to use her a lot, I wanted to have her focus on Faith to create a Serra lookalike see how far she can grow in a field she is weak at. I reclassed her to her Noble class, which is supposed to be able to use some magic, however she does not have any tome attached, and I can't either have her take the monk exam since her magic abilities are inexistant. So I was wondering if there was any way to teach her Faith beside the weekly instructing ? I have plans for my other characters as well so I don't want to waste lessons on her, and the only other Faith users in my team are Mercedes who already is a Bishop (A rank) and Flayn (who is an absolute weakling at this point), so seminaries would be an even bigger waste...I somehow got a healing staff in a paralogue, but you cannot get or buy magic tomes in 3H right?

Also, I spotted Anna during one of Ashe's support conversation 😉 

Edited by Yatagarasu

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I started my first game with the Blue Lions but tried to recruit some characters I like from the other houses. I'm in the middle of chapter 7 and recruited 4 characters from the Golden Deers so far (actually quite easy if you invite students to meals/missions/tea or give them mountains of gifts from the new merchants, one of the characters even asked to join my house by herself after reaching a B rank support with the protagonist. Is polishing your skills really that important for recruiting?). And then, I recruited Hilda last chapter. As I like her to be in my team but do not plan to use her a lot, I wanted to have her focus on Faith to create a Serra lookalike see how far she can grow in a field she is weak at. I reclassed her to her Noble class, which is supposed to be able to use some magic, however she does not have any tome attached, and I can't either have her take the monk exam since her magic abilities are inexistant. So I was wondering if there was any way to teach her Faith beside the weekly instructing ? I have plans for my other characters as well so I don't want to waste lessons on her, and the only other Faith users in my team are Mercedes who already is a Bishop (A rank) and Flayn (who is an absolute weakling at this point), so seminaries would be an even bigger waste...I somehow got a healing staff in a paralogue, but you cannot get or buy magic tomes in 3H right?

Also, I spotted Anna during one of Ashe's support conversation 😉 

Hilda is a pretty terrible Priest. Faith is a weakness, and she has a terrible spell list for Faith. If you really want to make her a Faith user, then your only option is to use teaching to get her to D rank Faith, and then spam healing from there.