Voting Gauntlet: Beach Ballot Battle! (August 1st)

Voting Gauntlet: Beach Ballot Battle!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What army will you support?

• Laegjarn: Burning Sun
    • Lyn: Lady of the Beach
    • Laevatein: Bonfire's Blaze
    • Wolt: Sunbeam Archer
    • Helbindi: Seaside Scourge
    • Lilina: Beachside Bloom
    • Gunnthrá: Beaming Smile
    • Ursula: Clear-Blue Crow

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

Battle-Flag-C-pia.png A new Voting Gauntlet is coming, titled "Beach Ballot Battle!"! Battle-Flag.png

News-Voting-Gauntlet-Beach-Ballot-Battle-Heroes.jpg

What army will you support?

Also, a huge thanks to @DarkAlf for the Voting Gauntlet Predictor, which you can access using the links down below:

Voting Gauntlet Predictor A

Voting Gauntlet Predictor B

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool, zero VG banners instead of two. Way to keep me interested, Heroes.

Given that I know I won’t be invested in this VG at all (I’ll pick Lyn I guess), I’ll just give a moment of silence in advance to both Hellboy and Wolt. Those poor saps were already hosed regardless of which girls they drew. Truly tragic or maybe not.

I'm going with the only one I have.  Which means I need to get creative for the finals.

On the upside, she's a hell of a -raven user, so RIP Wolt!

So boring. We already had a summer gauntlet in year 1 and most of these characters are meh/boring. Not to mention this has an obvious winner in Lyn. Again, boring...

I'm only going Laevatein first, and Gunnthra if Laevatein loses. If they both lose, I have no interest in this. Not to mention this just makes me more annoyed that IS refuses to rerun the year 2 summer banners. I wanted to try for Summer Elise.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If they both lose, I have no interest in this.

At least keep participating until you dump all your Flags and get all the rewards. There is no reason to leave free stuff on the table.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not to mention this just makes me more annoyed that IS refuses to rerun the year 2 summer banners.

That is jumping to conclusions. We do not know that yet. Maybe they are delaying it.

You can also send feedback and ask them, which I also plan to do.

Just now, XRay said:

At least keep participating until you dump all your Flags and get all the rewards. There is no reason to leave free stuff on the table.

Meh. Maybe. I've skipped gauntlet rounds before though, and it wasn't a big deal.

Just now, XRay said:

That is jumping to conclusions. We do not know that yet. Maybe they are delaying it.

You can also send feedback and ask them, which I also plan to do.

Huge ass delay then. 😕

And yeah, I plan to send feedback and demand those banners too. It doesn't even seem to make sense financially not to rerun them, wouldn't they bring in a bit more money?

Just now, Anacybele said:

Meh. Maybe. I've skipped gauntlet rounds before though, and it wasn't a big deal.

But the rewards add up though. A lot of players complain about not having enough Orbs or resources to get the skill fodder they need. If players do not even put in the effort to get the rewards, it would be hypocritical to exaggerate Intelligent Systems' greed, game modes being too pay-to-win, or builds being too pricey when it is actually pretty reasonable.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It doesn't even seem to make sense financially not to rerun them, wouldn't they bring in a bit more money?

It depends. If lots of players stop seeing Special Heroes as rare units, it would lower the incentive to summon them since you can always wait until next year to get them. I used to have the mentality where I have to get every Special Hero, but now that they are getting annual reruns, I feel less compelled to get them immediately.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

But the rewards add up though. A lot of players complain about not having enough Orbs or resources to get the skill fodder they need. If players do not even put in the effort to get the rewards, it would be hypocritical to exaggerate Intelligent Systems' greed, game modes being too pay-to-win, or builds being too pricey when it is actually pretty reasonable.

...Didn't I just say it was never a big deal to me to skip a few rewards? And I'm not complaining about not having enough resources. Except dew. I'm short on refining stones sometimes too, but not nearly as often. We really need more ways to get dew since they add new refines much faster than we can get dew at all.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

It depends. If lots of players stop seeing Special Heroes as rare units, it would lower the incentive to summon them since you can always wait until next year to get them. I used to have the mentality where I have to get every Special Hero, but now that they are getting annual reruns, I feel less compelled to get them immediately.

Once a year is not very often. It's a long time to wait.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Didn't I just say it was never a big deal to me to skip a few rewards? And I'm not complaining about not having enough resources. Except dew. I'm short on refining stones sometimes too, but not nearly as often. We really need more ways to get dew since they add new refines much faster than we can get dew at all.

I am pretty sure you mentioned a lot of how you did not have this unit or that skill in the past when other players were assisting you to clear content. You do not need a ton of premium skills and units, but it helps a lot if you have them so you can try a different strategy.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Once a year is not very often. It's a long time to wait.

I mean, yeah, it is a very long time, but I guess I am just getting old so a year does not feel as long as it used to be.

To be honest, I want to try Laegjarn or Ursula, but actually LET'S GO WOLT I BELIEVE!!!

I'll be posting my FCs up once I remember to pull them up, within the next couple days for the main account, maybe not until Thursday when the Gauntlet actually starts for the alt account, which might try a different team.

Just now, XRay said:

I am pretty sure you mentioned a lot of how you did not have this unit or that skill in the past when other players were assisting you to clear content. You do not need a ton of premium skills and units, but it helps a lot if you have them so you can try a different strategy.

I wasn't COMPLAINING about not having those units or skills though. Just mentioning that I didn't have them. It never actually bothered me that I didn't have them.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I mean, yeah, it is a very long time, but I guess I am just getting old so a year does not feel as long as it used to be.

Maybe. For me it's still rather long.

Guess I'm feather mercing my way through this VG since I don't really like the theme or the characters in this one. Won't get any bonus points since I have none of the characters (due to all of them being 5 star locked) but I think I will start with Wolt and see where I end up.

Much like the first summer voting gauntlet, I don't have any of these characters. (Well, at the time of the gauntlet.) So I'll just pick the one I like the most.

Which is somewhere between Lilina, Wolt, and the new Ursula?????

It's not the first I support a character because I got them a few days before a VG starts so I'll go with Lyn 100% she's the only summer unit I have. If she were to lose for whatever reason then it'll be Gunnthra and feather merc if both lose.

LYN FOR THE WIN

39 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

No free unit this time? Guess it's Laegjarn then, don't have the others. 

Also no VG banner could mean free banner slots for Nohrian & Sketchy summer reruns? 

They won't rerun until August, there's no place for those Banners before the Mythic Hero Banner~

@Landmaster @mampfoid

Both Nohrian & Sketchy Summer banners have pretty popular characters, being 6 from Fates and 2 from Shadow Dragon. Maybe IntSys didn't want to rerun them yet so the Three Houses Banner can have more time to shine. They need to sell the new characters.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Landmaster @mampfoid

Both Nohrian & Sketchy Summer banners have pretty popular characters, being 6 from Fates and 2 from Shadow Dragon. Maybe IntSys didn't want to rerun them yet so the Three Houses Banner can have more time to shine. They need to sell the new characters.

We'll see, 2019 summer banners still go on for 10 days.