stats capped at 50?

shed

Is the max stats page inaccurate? It looks like non hp stats are capped at 50, 55 with the renown statues. Is there supposed to be some other way to raise your caps? My Lysithea is at 50 Magic and not getting anymore, so I wanted to see if there's a way to increase caps so I don't waste levels.

Edit: nvm i was just getting bad rng lol

Edited by shed

1 hour ago, shed said:

I'm a gremory, but I thought caps were character specific, not classes?

At least it was in previous games like that, that classes would naturally limit the stats cap corresponding to the classes specialty, by example a mage unit wouldn’t have a higher dev cap that a armor unit and so on and the same goes for the class itself a beginner class has lower stat caps than a advanced class. In your case it might just be a annoying bug because 50 seems just a bit low for this game.

1 hour ago, Alexios Blake said:

At least it was in previous games like that, that classes would naturally limit the stats cap corresponding to the classes specialty, by example a mage unit wouldn’t have a higher dev cap that a armor unit and so on and the same goes for the class itself a beginner class has lower stat caps than a advanced class. In your case it might just be a annoying bug because 50 seems just a bit low for this game.

Actually i'm just an idiot lol, I thought lys's magic was capped since she hadnt gotten any in a few levels and the bar was filled, but it turns out it was just bag rng since I dinged 51 magic without the renown boost. I just wasn't used to seeing her not get magic...

1 hour ago, shed said:

Actually i'm just an idiot lol, I thought lys's magic was capped since she hadnt gotten any in a few levels and the bar was filled, but it turns out it was just bag rng since I dinged 51 magic without the renown boost. I just wasn't used to seeing her not get magic...

This deserves a facepalm.

34 minutes ago, shed said:

Let me know how high it can get!

I've only seen the HP cap verified, so I assumed the others are correct.

20 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Let me know how high it can get!

I've only seen the HP cap verified, so I assumed the others are correct.

Unfortunately, I've beat the route and selecting the cleared file just starts a ng+