Jump to content
Corrobin

Jokes and Memes about 3 Houses

Recommended Posts

No.  That's what Far from the Forest is for (and I'm going to edit your topic title to reflect this).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, eclipse said:

No.  That's what Far from the Forest is for (and I'm going to edit your topic title to reflect this).

In his defense the jokes and memes threads have been a sort of tradition since fates.

Perhaps he made the thread too early, but this seems more like an inevitability than anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

In his defense the jokes and memes threads have been a sort of tradition since fates.

Perhaps he made the thread too early, but this seems more like an inevitability than anything else.

Game's not out for over a month, so yeah it's premature.

Also, traditionally, women weren't allowed to vote, among other things.  Some traditions need to die.  Painfully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Also, traditionally, women weren't allowed to vote, among other things.  Some traditions need to die.  Painfully.

Breaking news! Eclipse wants memes to die!

Edited by eclipse
I think I fixed it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Breaking news! Eclipse wants memes to die!

Nah, just that wonky formatting you used on that last post.  Had to use some mod trickery to enable the Quote button again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Nah, just that wonky formatting you used on that last post.  Had to use some mod trickery to enable the Quote button again.

Honestly, I don't know what happened.

I just quoted you, deleted your first line, then hit 'submit'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Breaking news! Eclipse wants memes to die!

you're pointing the finger at the wrong mensch my dude 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I haven't played Three Houses yet, but that seems accurate.

It made me laugh out loud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Yeah, that seems pretty accurate.

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find that image after seeing it before. "angry deer meme" doesn't bring it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find that image after seeing it before. "angry deer meme" doesn't bring it up.

I commemorate your dedication to your craft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we have one of  these yet? Looking at the threadlist--doesn't look like we have one of these yet. 

Post Jokes and Memes About 3 Houses


36sglr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see a lot of meme potential with this format

you've been warned 

 

 f6L9Si3.png

Edited by Captain Karnage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So one of my friends told me that Bernadetta can play the trumpet, and that resulted in me making this lovely piece of art:

krisLjK.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...