Jokes and Memes about 3 Houses

Corrobin

5 hours ago, blah the Prussian said:

The objectively correct comparison is with Reinhard von Lohengramm, with Hubert as the lovechild of Kircheis and Oberstein

Hubert is straight up Oberstein lol. Too bad neither Claude nor Domitri fit as Yang.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

nobodymakesanassoutofme.png?width=1026&h

This is a Breakfast Club reference. Can't believe I couldn't find that scene though.

Also @blah the Prussian please be mindful of spoilers, you seem to be going into that territory, I haven't even reached the timeskip yet.

neither have I, made the meme after viewing her second c support with Byleth

Tried to find a specific piece of Three Houses music after a link on TV Tropes didn't work. Found this instead (Minor Spoilers) :

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Tried to find a specific piece of Three Houses music after a link on TV Tropes didn't work. Found this instead (Minor Spoilers) :

Hide contents

I dislike how Nintendo has been deleting videos with the ost for Three Houses on Youtube.

The switch's audio quality isn't that great imo, and I'm using headphones.

10 hours ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

I pegged Byleth as the Kircheis, but you're absolutely right there. 

Haha seeing these comments reminded me of the LOTGH quote:

Spoiler

"If only Byleth Kircheis were here"

So, I had a weird thought: Sothis is the first in-universe waifu in gaming.

Before you send the FBI my way, hear me out (minor spoilers):

She has no body of her own, exists only inside someone's head, yet she's romanceable by both genders of Byleth, whom she's quite clearly crushing on. Thus, she fits the common definition of a "waifu".

Edited by DragonFlames

I made this based on a couple of comments I saw on GameFAQs (spoilers on... stuff about Edelgard motives, I guess):

Spoiler

DyDm53D.png

Literally just plastered their portraits to the side and removed a sig, but hey, the thought made me chuckle; somehow the username "BadDecisions" makes this even funnier

Also, when the first user says "when she says this", they're referring to when Rhea says "Okaasama".

And a friend found this one on their phone:

TJe24GE.png

It's crusty because it was literally just a phone screenshot that I cropped and resized.

5 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

…I don’t even have a joke for this. It’s one if the most unintentionally funny things in the game.

Why is she like that?

15 hours ago, Perkilator said:

Maybe she accidentally cramped her arm and wants to stretch it out? She could use a banana.

I think she's telling her friends to dig through the manure harder.

On 8/12/2019 at 12:30 AM, DragonFlames said:

So, I had a weird thought: Sothis is the first in-universe waifu in gaming.

Spoiler

Is she really romanceable? Is she ever playable?

What I really want to know is if she ever had a physical body of her own and if she remembers how it functioned and both Byleth genders can produce awkwardness there. Yes, both, because normally goddesses don't have periods, they don't need them, they can choose when they conceive. I think that's how it is in Greek mythology?

Well I think the cat's out of the bag now, so I guess I can post my Greil/Jeralt interactions.

Byleth's Mom: ...Open your eyes. You're back with me.

Jeralt: *stirs, opens eyes, smiles*

Byleth's Mom: *smiles* My knight in shining armor. I missed you!

(meanwhile)

Messenger Angel: Sir Gawain of Tellius. Someone has arrived, they say you'll enjoy his company.

Greil: My son Ike?! Already?

Messenger Angel: No, he's from Fodlan. Here, read his file. He's already been reunited with his wife, but you've been assigned to show him his room.

Elena: Let me see that. ...Oh I saw him! I swear he did the exact thing you did when you got here, dear. Gave her a tender nuzzle and a hug. And then he said "Our baby finally cried", which was odd and confusing.

Jeralt: ...I'm right here and I can hear you.

Greil: Well. My son Ike didn't cry when I died, so I think you've got one up on me.

*staredown, awkward silence*

Greil: ...Killed in battle? Betrayed?

Jeralt: Wouldn't you like to know...

Elena: I think that means no.

Byleth's Mom: *awkward smile*

Messenger Angel: If you're having trouble conversing, Jeralt, ask Gawain about the shapeshifting laguz race.

Jeralt: The what?

Greil: What races exist in Fodlan?

Jeralt: I'm sorry but what shapeshifts into what?

Messenger Angel: *smirk* People with cat ears and tails that turn into cats. People with bird wings that turn into birds.

Jeralt: Sounds like something drunk people think they see what the hell.

Greil: *laughs* Oh the laguz are real, and I can introduce you to some.

Jeralt: No thanks, not now, show me my room.

Greil: I just had some Gallian whiskey and I didn't even think it'd be a thing here.

Jeralt: Beast man booze.

Greil: You remembered Gallia was the beast tribe.

Jeralt: Eh.

Greil: I only had one glass of this stuff once while I was alive and hoooooo boy. Nothing it can do to me now, clearly.

Jeralt: Should I ask what happened? Eh, no matter, I'll be trying some.

I also designed a Sothis dragon form, I guess.

dragonsothis.png

Edited by Dragoncat

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I also designed a Sothis dragon form, I guess.

dragonsothis.png

This is canon. I will hear no objections.

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is she really romanceable? Is she ever playable?

What I really want to know is if she ever had a physical body of her own and if she remembers how it functioned and both Byleth genders can produce awkwardness there. Yes, both, because normally goddesses don't have periods, they don't need them, they can choose when they conceive. I think that's how it is in Greek mythology?

It's not really a spoiler because you can see it if you go under the Extras menu and view Support Conversations. It lists every available support in the game, but I'm going to put it into spoilers anyway:

Sothis has an S-support - and only an S-support - with both genders of Byleth. I haven't viewed it myself yet, but I do have several questions, the most pressing being: how the heck would certain things even work, seeing how Sothis has no body of her own. It's going to be one lonely wedding night, that's for sure. Unless Byleth somehow manages to create a body for Sothis to inhabit? As for her being playable, apparently, there are crit quotes, base stats and growth rates for her programmed into the game, so she may become playable at some point in the future (maybe she's one of the DLC characters?). Personally, I'd be against that, because it doesn't make sense from a story-telling perspective. Then again, neither does the S-support.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

This is canon. I will hear no objections.

Christmas tree tail like Mega Sceptile was the first thing I thought of, then I went from there.