So does the dialogue suck?

If I hated Fire Emblem Fates' dialogue, am I going to hate this, too?

Edited by Kysafen
less flame-y

I've seen let's plays of it so far and it's looking good.The dialogues and the supports are all very well made and it's definitely worth the wait.

Supports are possibly the best in the series. The story makes sense. Characters have motivations that are believable. There haven't been meme references as of yet. 3DS seems like a bad dream as far as the writing.

Edited by Book Bro

There is, some some weird moment, in supports that made me go ''wait what ?' but this is very minor. Overall, everything is pretty good really.

Generally pretty good, but I'm only 10% in. Sothis annoys me a bit and a couple of the students gimmicks wear thin quickly, but that's all fairly minor at this stage. Story parts are notably better than the average level of supports I've seen thus far, which are a bit all over the place (but obviously I haven't gotten anyone past C level yet).

Then again, maybe the fact that I tolerate my students rather than adore them means they got it exactly right in terms of characterisation. 😛