July's Mythic Hero Appears: Sothis: Girl on the Throne (July 31 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, guess who I don't want to pull. EDIT: Unfortunately, I do lack a dark mythic.

In all seriousness, I get the timing of having Sothis as the mythic and stuff. But it's bullshit that Jugdral still has nothing.

Edited by Sunwoo

I still got beaten... I don't understand how you do it so fast. The video doesn't show up for me right away on Youtube.

But anyway, skipping. I don't want Sothis right now because she's a huge spoiler. IS should have waited to add her.

Oh. I just realized that with Sothis being red and hot springs Elise not being on this banner, there's a good likelihood that hot springs Elise will be the red seasonal next month instead of Valentine's Ike.

So she is indeed Red, great! Hopefully that means HS!Elise is next month and I'll have more Orbs for merges~

Her art is awesome!~ IDK if I'll drop some Orbs on her since I really should be saving for S!Elise, since I presume they'll be in August, but I'd love to get her~ 

She... is a Dragon who doesn't transform into a dragon...? okay.

Nothing much here I care for. M!Byleth is something I guess, but I already have him (thanks Three Houses!). It'd be neat to get some Fury 4 fodder for Selkie, but I really don't need it that badly. Sothis herself... eh. I see what they're doing, but I don't particularly think I need to whale for her.

Thank god for that, I was slightly scared I'd have to go back on my vow very quickly.

So, Sothis is a dragon...except not really? I don't really know if this counts as spoilers or not. Either way, I think I'm skipping.

I'll say this though, one thing that makes me happy about Sothis is that it further adds to the possibility of Jill being added sometime this year

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh. I just realized that with Sothis being red and hot springs Elise not being on this banner, there's a good likelihood that hot springs Elise will be the red seasonal next month instead of Valentine's Ike.

Fuck, you're right. Or they could both be there with RD Ike being the third red, but your point here is more likely.

Damn it, I really wanted both RD Ike and GD Ike to be together on next month's banner.

Definitely skipping this one though, there are no units on it I want at all. I already have the ones that I would have gone for.

Edited by Anacybele

I have not played Three Houses (no Switch) so I am not surprised by totally not Tiki  Sothis being a dragon. But I am surprised by a lack of a dragon form, I think that might count as a spoiler. But I am summoning like hell on this banner if only for L!Alm, L!Azura, L!Lyn, L!Marth, etc...

At the surprise of absolutely no one (except maybe the anti-spoiler police), Sothis is the Mythic Hero. Red that negates dragon weakness...sounds a bit like Garon. Hmm...CYL3 is just around the corner and I’d like to save for Bernadetta...I’ll just do the free roll and tap any red orb in that same summoning session and I’m out. 

I'm okay with this. Can take her or leave her as a unit so I won't be pulling red unless it's a singular red costing 3 orbs and my pity rate isn't high. Plan to go all-out on blue (despite only wanting Azura) and grey (happy with any of them) will proceed. While I don't normally go for armours, Caineghis fills a need for both a mage counter on my team and for a competent non-blue beast. I'd be much happier with him instead of Sothis since I have Tiki +10.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Fuck, you're right. Or they could both be there with RD Ike being the third red, but your point here is more likely.

Legendaries Roy and Ike are both already confirmed for August so there's only one free slot.

Just now, Humanoid said:

Legendaries Roy and Ike are both already confirmed for August so there's only one free slot.

Oh. Well, again, fuck... I guess I'm going to end up saving for two months in a row instead of just one. -_- I should've known IS wouldn't want to stick two Ikes of the same color together on a legendary/mythic banner.

Oh. Well, again, fuck... I guess I'm going to end up saving for two months in a row instead of just one. -_- I should've known IS wouldn't want to stick two Ikes of the same color together on a legendary/mythic banner.

Bad news on September too I'm afraid, it's fully spoken for with Hrid, Eirika and Eliwood. So far for October we only know Ryoma for red, but we'll likely find out at least one other candidate in the banner news item tomorrow.

EDIT: Known schedule here.

Edited by Humanoid

Wasn't September confirmed to be legendary Eliwood, legendary Eirika, and Hrid as well?

IS should've made Sothis colorless if they really wanted to make her a mythic hero, because screwing around with one red seasonal backlogs all of them.

As far as I remember we hadn't have a Legendary/Mythical Banner that features more than one version of a character.

Someone remember if that is the case?

Maybe that is the reason they're delaying the Red Seasonals despite being the logical next step.

Edited by Troykv

Just now, Humanoid said:

Bad news on September too I'm afraid, it's fully spoken for with Hrid, Eirika and Eliwood. So far for October we only know Ryoma for red, but we'll likely find out at least one other candidate in the banner news item tomorrow.

Who said? And why would they do that when GD Ike exists? Why would they put him off for so long and already let Mist and Greil get turns?

Just now, Anacybele said:

Who said? And why would they do that when GD Ike exists? Why would they put him off for so long and already let Mist and Greil get turns?

Notifications said, unless they decide to change it again.