Who's your first 3H Waifu/Husbando?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d have to say Hilda. She’s one of the few characters who I remained consistently attached to from the start and I find her her very cute. While she’s compared to Serra quite often, Hilda actually has sex appeal and I find the much more tolerable unlike Serra. Honorable mentions go to Rhea, Petra, Bernadetta, and Sothis.

I was really gunning for Dorothea and Mercedes early on, but their timeskip looks disappoint me (especially the latter’s), while Annette and Leonie were unimpressive to me initially but was pleasantly surprised with their new looks.

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Nobody. I'm choosing not to marry Byleth to anyone because I never liked the idea of teacher/student relationships or teacher/teacher ones (not to mention Hanneman looks way too old anyway). And those are the only choices I'd have.

They make it worse that you could actually have a Bi relationship.

niTk7q.jpg

Edited by PuffPuff

11 minutes ago, PuffPuff said:

They make it worse that you could actually have a

Reveal hidden contents

niTk7q.jpg

Bi Relationship.

Edited 1 minute ago by PuffPuff

...I'm sorry, how does bisexuality make it worse? Are you kidding me here?
Anyway, to not derail, Edelgard, because she's a wonderful idealist that actually works to make that a reality. And I like her crown. 

1 hour ago, PuffPuff said:

They make it worse that you could actually have a Bi relationship.

I'm not really against that though. It's not my kind of thing, but I won't argue against the inclusion of it for others that would go for it. I just don't want it to feel forced and unnecessary and like, in your face and all just for the sake of pandering. For instance, I would've preferred the option to pick whether or not Byleth can S support characters of the same gender, rather than kinda be automatically thrown into the role of a bisexual character. I'm asexual/heteromantic, so... I kinda would like my character to be something like that too.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Silverly said:

I’d have to say Hilda. She’s one of the few characters who I remained consistently attached to from the start and I find her her very cute. While she’s compared to Serra quite often, Hilda actually has sex appeal and I find the much more tolerable unlike Serra

Pretty much this. Hilda is hella adorable and sexy and you all know how much I like my twintails. Besides that Hilda is basically Severa but without any of the tsun and a far more watered down inferiority complex. She’s basically what happens if you took the spoiled and carefree aspects of Severa’s character and made it it’s own separate character and I’m perfectly okay with that cause y’all know how much I love Severa. Also Hilda has a thigh squish.

I honestly thought she was going to be an annoying brat, but after getting to know her I really grew attached to Bernadetta. Also helps that the bow knight class gives her 4 range and canto, which is a stupidly overpowered combination.

Definitely Dimitri. He caught my eye the moment I first saw him. 

Tempted by Ferdinand, Sylvain and Seteth, too, but not until other playthroughs. 

Like with marrying Corrin to her adopted siblings, I'm just ignoring the student/teacher aspects -.-

I'm taking the game really slow (as per usual when I play games. I love savoring them, so to speak) but I have one for each route:

BL: Dimitri. He's cute pre-timeskip and ruggedly handsome after. Poor boy needs a hug. Lots of them. Actually, a lot of characters in this game needs hugs.

Church: Rhea, as F!Byleth (even though I'm heterosexual in real life. I don't like playing as the opposite gender in games like these, so F!Avatar). I don't see her as a villain; she's just misguided and tragic IMO. Woman needs hugs and a chance to relive her life. Plus I love her design and need it in my life. Right now. Oh, I'm doing BL first. Must wait...

GD: Claude. He's pretty handsome and his personality is good. Plus I want to marry all the main characters on their respective routes.

BE: Edelgard, as F!Byleth (same reasons for Rhea). She might be a bit of a villain protagonist, but she really needs some hugs after all the crap she's been through. 

For other playthroughs (in no particular order and factoring in possible recruitment): Linhardt, Ferdinand, Sylvain, Ashe, Raphael

Edited by PrincessAlyson

In the middle of my first playthrough and going for Edelgard!

When I play Golden Deer, I think I might go and recruit Dorothea and S rank her.

Blue Lions... not sure yet. Maybe Mercedes.

Then Rhea for fourth route, probably.

Lol I've been seeing people that choose Ingrid also going for Shamir...and I'm also one of those people~

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I'd like to think that people with more serious personalities tend to choose people like Ingrid or Shamir first. Also Ingrid is damn gorgeous post-timeskip.

I didn't say who I was going to choose for the other houses...so for Black Eagles I'll be with Bernie, while for Golden Deer I'll be going with Leonie. I love their personalities, but sometime through my current playthrough I got Bernie's conversations, and they struck a chord with me. I'm a sucker for that kind of backstory.

I'm working on recruiting Linhardt to the Blue Lions. Depending on if Ingrid's post timeskip blows me away or not, I'll either choose her or S Support Linhardt.

The other will be saved for a subsequent playthrough, and then... I'm not sure. Maybe Flayn or I'll go female to marry Sylvain/Ashe

Waifu is definitely Petra, funnily enough I did not like her before release, her design didn't appeal much during the 2-3seconds we saw in the trailers. But after seeing more of her and her way of speaking I ended up smitten. Playing F!Byleth though so I can't S rank her, probably going for Mercedes.

Best boi is Raphael, too wholesome.

Probably just Dimitri and that's all, I don't feel like marrying anyone else... But again, I don't even feel like playing any other route outside of the Lions so...

Seteth, but my second choice is Felix.  Seteth is cool and his supports are really good.  I am doing BL route first and haven't unlocked my S support yet, but I look forward to it.  I am choosing Felix when I do the BE route since I figure Seteth won't be an option on that route.

So originally i was going to go for Dorothea but after seeing Edelgard's A-Support, i just had to pick her. It helps that Edelgard is honestly one of the series' best Lords. But i'm definitely picking Dorothea next.