Who's your first 3H Waifu/Husbando?

True to my word, I stayed single.  Then again, my options were four students and Hanneman. . .not that I have anything against him, but the timing of that support was bad.

Currently rerunning the game with male Byleth.  He's gonna marry Shamir if it's the last thing he does.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I did Blue Lions for my first playthrough and went in as blind as I could in terms of characters, and my F!Byleth just naturally built some supports and one was with Sylvain. At first, I was kinda disappointed cuz he was my first “A” Support and I thought I had accidentally locked him in. HOWEVER, after completing supports with him (and others) I still ended up picking him. 

I’m playing Black Eagles now, and am still going to pick Sylvain again. He grew on me that much.

Bring on the crest babies.

For those who go with Petra, an awkward thing I found out is that Petra's Japanese VA, Shizuka Ishigami, also does adult visual novel voices under the pseudonym Mei Hanazono. No judgment against the seiyuu's career obviously, and power to her choices. She does a great job with Petra. Since Petra is a relatively innocent character in the game, it just made me blush when I found that out.

Shamir, I didn’t want to date students; plus, I enjoyed her interactions with Catherine (whom I formerly wanted but disliked the warrior woman shtick), Cyril, and the Golden Deer students.

Shamir’s A support put me off admittedly, but she apologizes for it during tea time and the S support where she tells the actual truth.

To contradict my last post, I went with Shamir on my first Black Eagles run.

I’m at a loss as to who to go with on my next run. If there’s no one, then I’ll just live the single life. I’m still against marrying a student even if they’re at the same age.

Okay, so...believe it or not, I've changed my mind on not S supporting anyone in the game. I'm still iffy on the whole teacher/student thing, but... I've gotten real attached to Sylvain now after seeing an image from his S support scene with Byleth and after I already liked him a lot to begin with. lol

This will make three games in a row now where I've had the avatar marry a cavalier knight. 😛 What can I say? I just love those guys a lot! Sylvain can be classed to something else, sure, but if you recruit him when not picking the Blue Lions, he joins as a cavy. So by default to me, he's a cavy. Previously, I had Corrin get with Silas and Robin marry her Freddy Bear. Cav knights for everyone! ❤️

Edited by Anacybele

Seteth on my GD playthrough. I ended liking him a lot. Went Dimitri on BL. And for my current BE-E playthrough I'm swayed for Dorothea. For the subsequent church route maybe Rhea or Ferdinand. 

I don't remember if i posted -so i'll repeat myself. 

I started to go through my GD run thinking i'd marry Sylvain. then I realised that Claude and Byleth were falling in love naturally lol - so i picked Claude. it was perfect even though it made me mad. Then i was like okay BL time. lemme marry Sylvain. and wouldn't you know it that Dimitri swept me off my feet. (and i think even more pitch perfect than picking Claude). 

in this BE run - I'm finally picking Sylvain. I might do Felix's (i did spoil myself o everyone else's S supports after seeing the disaster of a Goddess tower scene with Felix and I amlike i am not going through a whole path only to be treated like that - but i actually did enjoy it). 

On 7/31/2019 at 2:35 PM, iavasechui said:

... I ship the characters too much with each other to steal them from each other...

Well coming back to this after finishing GD and working on BL Seteth... every route Seteth XD because now I ship him with Byleth XD XD XD dunno about BE but.... I’m not sure how to get into the right mindset for that split...

On 8/23/2019 at 3:14 AM, foodtruck said:

For those who go with Petra, an awkward thing I found out is that Petra's Japanese VA, Shizuka Ishigami, also does adult visual novel voices under the pseudonym Mei Hanazono. No judgment against the seiyuu's career obviously, and power to her choices. She does a great job with Petra. Since Petra is a relatively innocent character in the game, it just made me blush when I found that out.

Speaking of Petra, is it just me or does her post time skip appearance give anyone else Gerudo vibes? (For the uninitiated, the Gerudo are a race in the Zelda franchise consisting entirely of women... other than Ganondorf, that is. The same game that introduces them also heavily implies there's a schism within their ranks, as some of them, Nabooru in particular, oppose him.)

Anyway, I'm still undecided. I'll figure it out by the end of the game though.

There were a lot of cute girls with nice personalities, but I went with Leonie. I just picked her randomly from the options. Then again, I'm not too fond of playing for paired endings unless it's on first playthroughs of each route. If a paired ending happens then it happens. At least we don't have to breed our units with a looming sense of optimal gameplay threat

I made the mistake of S supporting Bernadetta on my first playthrough (Church). Seeing the early warning signs of an abusive relationship manifest in my avatar was torture to watch. Everyone, don't S support Bernie, her S-convo is awful!

1 hour ago, The_antithesis said:

I made the mistake of S supporting Bernadetta on my first playthrough (Church). Seeing the early warning signs of an abusive relationship manifest in my avatar was torture to watch. Everyone, don't S support Bernie, her S-convo is awful!

Well, I already watched it in the early stages of my playthrough. I’ll just skip it.

Hilda! Hilda! I plan to recruit her to Blue Lions and the Church whenever I do those too.

Black Eagles however I'll probably marry Shamir since Hilda isn't available there.

On 8/24/2019 at 4:54 PM, Shadow Mir said:

Speaking of Petra, is it just me or does her post time skip appearance give anyone else Gerudo vibes? (For the uninitiated, the Gerudo are a race in the Zelda franchise consisting entirely of women... other than Ganondorf, that is. The same game that introduces them also heavily implies there's a schism within their ranks, as some of them, Nabooru in particular, oppose him.)

Anyway, I'm still undecided. I'll figure it out by the end of the game though.

I never made such a connection, but it's a really neat observation! The skin tones and hair colors are slightly different, but each in the same ballpark, and they're both sort of "outsiders". Now I'm curious to see more of Brigid (IDK if this happens, I've only played Golden Deer thus far).

As for my choice, I was planning on Catherine... but dammit, I'm so enamored with Annette! Still feel weird about the student/teacher thing, but at least it gets less weird post-timeskip.

I married Seteth on my BL run, Hubert on BE run and Ferdinand on my GD run and he will be my Husbando in TH from that round on because for some reason I really love him.  I like Felix, but after I read his A support I just did not feel like seeing his S support, plus I like his supports with others better.  So Ferdinand wins the game for me.

I'm actually playing FByleth because I abhor MByleth's design (it's REALLY bad) and FByleth actually looks great (it's the face).

Dedue's my first pick because I watched the Ingrid/Dedue C support and instantly wanted to give him a happy ending.