Who's your first 3H Waifu/Husbando?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manuela, although Petra grew on me with how good of a unit she actually was during my first playthrough. Went ham to get that B rank asap on Manuela though, so it was barely a competition.

On 8/1/2019 at 10:38 AM, MilodicMellodi said:

Lol I've been seeing people that choose Ingrid also going for Shamir...and I'm also one of those people~

High five. Shamir was my  first choice. Will most likely go with Ingrid on my BL playtrough. 

I'm doing Golden Deer now and Hilda rocks but since I'm playing as fMC I'll most likely settle for Claude. The male BE chars were way more interestnig than GD. 

No one has mentioned her directly yet, but I actually found myself close to Flayn. May Sothis help me against Seteth.

And this is with Golden Deer on Normal. By the time I start BL (Which I might do on Hard. BE is a definite yes to play on hard, though, given I’ll have gotten used to everything by that point), I might go for recruiting Bernadetta and doing the S-Support then. I’d only recruit her because she might need a professor she would be comfortable with, though, so no romance there. I’ll leave that to develop post timeskip.
On Black Eagles... I’ll look out for someone.
Other top picks in the future include Marianne and Lysithea. Though, I found myself shipping Marianne and Ignatz together right from the C support

Lol so I just realized yesterday that I could save 5 files before you choose your S-Rank, so I guess I'm going against my own topic idea and making 5 choices. Ingrid and Shamir, obviously, as well as Leonie, Mercedes, and Annette. I also had Bernie ready, but without enough files I'll just have to wait on doing her.
I'd say this idea may help Completionists save a lot of time getting all the support conversations.

Went for Dimitri, he will always be my canon choice.

Now on the road for Claude~

Not sure what I'll do for Black Eagles. I honestly may just play as M!Byleth and go for Edgelord since none of the guys really interest me.

Initially I was aiming for Mercedes but at the scene during the dance, the game decided I was closer to Annette (I didn't yet fully understand how the support system for this game worked yet) and I decided to roll with it.

1 hour ago, nhaer042 said:

Initially I was aiming for Mercedes but at the scene during the dance, the game decided I was closer to Annette (I didn't yet fully understand how the support system for this game worked yet) and I decided to roll with it.

You can choose that person, if you have at least a C support (I think? Maybe you need B), you need to talk to the best character in the game before the ball.

(it's the gatekeeper btw)

Edited by timon

30 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Imagine if you could marry the gatekeeper lol

Someone should make a fanfiction of that

Naming my next Byleth "Keymaster" when that happens.

My first run was the road of Edelgard(on hard), but my choice felt on Lysithea,  due to her backstory. I have a weakness for sad characters. I don't think that I'll do switch in future runs, since my first choice is my canon choice, so that I made the same decision in my church run.

I'm up in the air between Hilda and Shamir nearing the end of my GD playthrough.

Hilda has top 3 design for me, both visual and personality, but her supports are "eh" with Byleth. I really like the more mature nature of Shamir's supports. I'm aware that there's a "choice" moment so I'll probably save scum and make canon whichever final support scene I like more.

So when I first saw the lords I was expecting to like Dimitri the least...

Then he spoke and it was that "Oh crap he's hot" meme and so yeah, he was the first S support for me lol. I'm gonna go through and get the S rank with all the lords eventually but outside of them I'd really like to see Sylvain, Petra, and Lysithea.

GD route: Recruited Petra and married her.  Works wonderfully with Claude's ambition of integrating Fodlan.  Claude/Hilda ended up with an A-rank marriage that worked very well for that ambition too (since Hilda's brother controls the Throat).

Edited by freewaffles

pfp probably makes it pretty obvious.

I'm not too sure who I'll go with on Blue Lions, and I kind of need to decide soon since I'm well into the final third of that route. I like the Blue Lions gals but not as much as any of the gals I had with the Eagles. Ingrid maybe?

For Deer, whenever I play a male for that one, I'll likely do Leonie or Hilda. But I made my first Deer run a female to change things up and I think I'll just put that Byleth with Claude.

I was torn between Edelgard and Dorothea at first but after seeing Lysethea's supports I think I might pick her. I'm still a few chapters before decision time but this will be a tough choice.

Went with Annette for my Lions route, originally wasnt the plan but she ended up way better than I expected. Helps her timeskip design is top notch too.

Eagles route I went Edelgard, figured I might as well since thats the only route I can do that in.

Other than that, next one will definitely be Leonie. She might be the one I stick to in the future with Byleth, I just like the set up between the two.

spoilers for early game/stuff with Leonie

Spoiler

Jeralt telling her to look after you when he dies, and to be your family after the events that happens makes me really like the idea of Byleth and Leonie being a couple. Throw in Alois as the crazy Uncle and you got Team Jeralt there lol.

Probably an unpopular choice, but for Black Eagles I went with Hubert. When I first started the game I had no interest in him whatsoever since he's a bit creepy at first glance. I grew to love him though. Easily my fave dark mage in the series. I almost feel bad stealing him away from Edelgard as she ended up single in my playthrough, but she did give her blessing according to Hubert. 

I'm leaning towards Ashe for Blue Lions and Claude for Golden Deer but since I decided to not recruit any students in my first game I don't know the other students well enough yet to make the final decision. 

Edited by Holla99

Well.....I'd wanted Alois to be my daddy because I found the idea funny. But....well that turns out not to be possible. 

I don't think I'll pair Byleth with anyone. As a general rule avatar pairings never really interested me and I just pair them with whatever spare I have left. Byleth being mostly silent makes this more true for him than with Corrin and Robin. If not for the charm of marrying a much, much older aquentence of his daddy and playing a homewrecker I don't think any pairing would really interest me. I went to the tower with Edelgard at least. 

So I chose Claude.(which was really difficult because I had Sylvain and Felix (well all the guys), but those three felt like the best choices and I wanted to see what was said). I figured - I'd be playing blue Lions next so Sylvain/Felix can work (and i am ALWAYS getting those two),  - but i figured this is my once chance to marry Claude. 

I legit never wanted to swoon, cry, laugh, and punch someone in the throat at the same time over an S support before. Claude is amazing. (I had to watch it several times and it's always those same emotions). no matter how many times i play, I don't think anyone is going to top that pitch-perfect ending for me.