Nohrian military organization

Aldarion

OK, I've been doing some research on military organization of fantasy states, such as Gondor and Seven Kingdoms, when it occured to me - what details do we get for the military organization of Nohr? Talk about "retainers" points to feudal structure, yet Nohr feels more Rennaissance-y, and the feeling I got from manga was that at least some elements of its military are actually professional. But I do not recall any details. Is there something I had missed?

1 hour ago, Aldarion said:

OK, I've been doing some research on military organization of fantasy states, such as Gondor and Seven Kingdoms, when it occured to me - what details do we get for the military organization of Nohr? Talk about "retainers" points to feudal structure, yet Nohr feels more Rennaissance-y, and the feeling I got from manga was that at least some elements of its military are actually professional. But I do not recall any details. Is there something I had missed?

fire emblem's never been particularly clear on military organization. generally though most fe games tend to have the rank of general, commander and captain. captain and commander tend to get used interchangeably, generals always above them sometimes with some super special general rank above that like the four riders of daein or the three wyvern generals of bern. royals tend to get free reign.

9 hours ago, NobodiePichu said:

fire emblem's never been particularly clear on military organization. generally though most fe games tend to have the rank of general, commander and captain. captain and commander tend to get used interchangeably, generals always above them sometimes with some super special general rank above that like the four riders of daein or the three wyvern generals of bern. royals tend to get free reign.

A bit disappointing, but thanks.