Greetings and howdy

Osrio12

Sup, name's Osrio, age 22. Been a fan of FE since Awakening, where it legit helped me out of a dark chapter of my life. From there's been off the races....sans Fates. I like to write and eat fried potatoes,  and am going to community college for a General AA degree. I work retail at a grocery store and generally crave the sweet loving embrace of the Reaper. 

Kinda short intro, mainly because I'm crap at these. Nice to meet y'all.

Welcome to the forums Osrio.  I also used to work at a grocery store.  What do you do there?  Do you like it?

I'm also curious which other FE titles you've played and whether you've started Three Houses yet.  Is FE the only series you play?  If not, what are some other favorites of yours.

Welcome to the Forest, Osrio!

On 7/31/2019 at 12:05 AM, Osrio12 said:

Kinda short intro, mainly because I'm crap at these. Nice to meet y'all.

Nah, you did well.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

On 7/31/2019 at 6:09 PM, Moonstone said:

Welcome to the forums Osrio.  I also used to work at a grocery store.  What do you do there?  Do you like it?

I'm also curious which other FE titles you've played and whether you've started Three Houses yet.  Is FE the only series you play?  If not, what are some other favorites of yours.

It's okay most of the time, I work at a Publix. Problem is my generally crap hours and realllyyyy bad days. Mainly when it rains cause then I have to dry off carts and wear raincoats that don't fit me. 

Because I'm dummy thicc. 

Memes aside I'm actually 237 pounds, gotta slim down.

As for other FE titles, I've dabbled into FE7, but kinda stopped after i beat Lyn's story. REALLYYYYY wanna get in the Tellius series,  but by god the prices. Tellius is what makes me wanna get a good computer for emulation. Of course I started Three Houses, Blue Lions first playthrough. As for any other series I like...I really like SMT,  Persona, Blazblue, Fate etc. I'm a total nerd with a pot on his head, what did ya expect lol.

On 8/1/2019 at 7:50 PM, Osrio12 said:

It's okay most of the time, I work at a Publix. Problem is my generally crap hours and realllyyyy bad days. Mainly when it rains cause then I have to dry off carts and wear raincoats that don't fit me. 

Because I'm dummy thicc. 

Memes aside I'm actually 237 pounds, gotta slim down.

As for other FE titles, I've dabbled into FE7, but kinda stopped after i beat Lyn's story. REALLYYYYY wanna get in the Tellius series,  but by god the prices. Tellius is what makes me wanna get a good computer for emulation. Of course I started Three Houses, Blue Lions first playthrough. As for any other series I like...I really like SMT,  Persona, Blazblue, Fate etc. I'm a total nerd with a pot on his head, what did ya expect lol.

MFW I write out a well thought out and sincere post but in my stupid drunk state closed the window and now the post I worked on for over an hour is gone forever.

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAnHfTNhKS4PSWzK5xkfK

Ping me so I remember to actually have some potentially decent advice in the morning please.