Fire Emblem Three Houses Unit Tier Lists

1 hour ago, Quirino said:

Thanks for the good suggestions all! I will take that on board 🙂 I will let you know how Caspar turned out when I finish the playthrough!

Did you make Ingrid go the pegasus knight route? I used Ingrid in my BL playthrough and the GD playthrough. In the BL playthrough she got strength blessed I think because I never noticed how low her strength was (sure she wasn't the heaviest hitter but she got the job done). She was the most effective magekiller and I could send her into a field of mages with a 1-2 range weapon and she would wreak havoc.

In the GD playthrough I also had a lot of problems with Ingrid's strength, to the point that I effectively benched her because she couldn't even ORKO magic users. It might be a good idea to go wyvern route as those classes give more strength.

About Lorenz, I say he's about average. He's a jack of all trades, master of none. He was a perfectly serviceable unit as a dark knight, but not one of the stars.

Yeah I got Ingrid into the Pegasus knight/falcon knight route which didn't  help much. In my current BL playthrough her strength is so low that she can't even kill mages (21 str at level 35, why oh why). Her only redeeming stats is speed (39!!), but doubling doesn't help when you do nil damage. I remember she was a bit better in GD, but by the time she went on the scene Claude was practically soloing the game. 

Lorenz is indeed jack of all trade. I think his usefulness depends on your play style. Early game when Claude can't fly yet, I love having Lorenz occupy a chokepoint for Leonie to sneak on enemies from behind.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Okigen said:

My favourite unit is Lorenz. His balanced def/res stats makes him the only unit I can throw to a bunch of enemies with no worries early game. And he normally gets the job done too, thanks to his Reason skills. That said he falters in part 2 - outshone by so many. 

Even with the worry of him being on the receiving end of a doubling? Because that was my biggest problem with Lorenz starting out.

14 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Even with the worry of him being on the receiving end of a doubling? Because that was my biggest problem with Lorenz starting out.

I never had much doubling issue with him early on. Plus his Def/Res can help a lot. Maybe rng. His speed indeed became issue later when beast and sword masters started to show up though  lol

I'll give my impression of all units after my GD hard/classic playthrough. Recruited Petra and Ingrid. My strategy was basically "make just about everyone wyvern lord or bow knight". The list is not in any particular order.

Claude (Fighter -> Archer -> Sniper -> Wyvern Master -> Barbarossa): Had a bit of an average start, where he didn't stand above the other units as much as Dimitri did at the start of the BL playthrough. About halfway through the first part he really picks up pace and after timeskip he is unstoppable when he flies. Flying 1-3 range (which can increase with combat arts / failnaught) is just really good.

Hilda (Fighter -> Brigand -> Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord): One of my three wyvern lords. Hilda I would say was the hardest hitting of the three. She had amazing strength and doubled just about everything. Also Freikugel is really good. Her durability became somewhat of an issue later in the 2nd part, but canto saves the day in that regard. Also wyvern lord is just that good.

Petra (Brigand -> Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord): Recruited Petra again after being very satisfied with her during my BL playthrough and she once again did not disappoint. I decided to focus on her avoidance to help her average durability and this worked out really well. An evasion ring and guard stance+ really works wonders if you want to throw her into a group of enemies. Up there with Claude as my best unit this playthrough.

Seteth (Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord): Gave him a speed ring once again to patch up his subpar speed when he joins, and this was luckily quickly solved. The worst of the three wyvern lords this playthrough, but still one of my best units overall, who requires almost no investment.

Leonie (Soldier -> Cavalier -> Paladin -> Bow Knight): I heard good things about Leonie and I expected much of her, and by the end she was good but not great. She barely missed a few points of speed to consistently double by the end of the game. If she would have been able to consistently double, she would have been much better. Next time I play GD or recruit Leonie I might invest some speed items into her. Still, 1-5 range is very overpowered. She used pretty much only bows by the time she became bow knight.

Ignatz (Fighter -> Archer -> Sniper -> Bow Knight): Ignatz was all right. Not good, not bad (thanks mostly to sniper/bow knight just being so good). His strength wasn't high enough to 2HKO many enemies, his speed wasn't high enough to double many enemies, but thanks to his personal skill and class he provided reliable chip damage.

Lorenz (Monk -> Mage -> Warlock -> Dark Knight): All-around good, albeit not amazing, unit. He hit hard, his speed was good enough to double most things and his durability was good enough to take on several enemies consistently. I gave Lysithea his hero relic so he was stuck on 1-2 range for most of the playthrough. Also this guy grew on me!

Lysithea (Monk -> Mage -> Warlock -> Gremory): I wanted to make her a dark knight, but I neglected her riding skill for too long and I realized I wouldn't get that and lances up to par in time, so I made her a gremory again. In my BL playthrough she often missed out on the action because of her 5 movement, even though she was ridiculously strong, but this time she managed to be around the action much more thanks to thyrseus. I think it was a good idea to give it to her instead of Lorenz, since he could keep up easier thanks to his mount. Next time I will probably try to make her a dark knight, because I'm thinking a mount + thyrseus + her incredible damage output will make her hilariously good.

Marianne (Monk -> Priest- > Bishop -> Holy Knight): She was an alright healer. Her spell list isn't particularly impressive (save for physic), and her offense is subpar as well. Mercedes had pretty good offense in the first half which allowed her to get some easy levels. Marianne was quite a bit behind on levels throughout the entire game and didn't reach level 30 until like 3 chapters before the final chapter.

Flayn (Dancer): My dancer. Her class was good.

Rapheal (Fighter -> Brigand -> Grappler -> Bench): He just didn't cut it for me, like I explained a few posts above.

I didn't end up using other units long-term. I did think about using Shamir, but I didn't use her long enough to give her a proper rating.

2 hours ago, Okigen said:

Yeah I got Ingrid into the Pegasus knight/falcon knight route which didn't  help much. In my current BL playthrough her strength is so low that she can't even kill mages (21 str at level 35, why oh why).

Str is indeed Ingrid's biggest weakness, although her incredible speed means she has an easier time using heavy weapons, so it's not as bad as it could be.

That said she has everything else you could want from a unit: speed, talent in lance/flying (and no weaknesses, so she can still pick up things like axe/armour/authority easily depending on exactly how you want to build her), and an early legendary weapon (Burning Quake gives her an attack with an effective might of 25+30% of her speed). I tend to think she's not quite as good as Hilda/Petra/Leonie flier brigade but she deserves to be tiered pretty highly.

Putting it here because it's an efficiency related question: since lords get their promotion by story, and Claude has a strength in Riding, is it more beneficial to ignore Flying and raise Riding for that sweet Mov+1? Sure, Alert Stance+ is a nice thing, but a point of movement seems to be a lot better, especially on a ranged flyer.

@Quirino you probably were unlucky with your Leonie (I'm convinced she's one of the best units in the game, surely the best BK) but it might also be that going Cav->Pal screwed her, I think the archer path is more efficient tbh. It's true that you're already swimming in archers in GD, but going that way you can keep her amazing 60 Spd and increase her bow rank a lot faster (as a BK you're never using a lance). There's the drawback that she looks infinitely cooler as a Pally, but I tried both builds and the archer way worked a lot better for me. Also you get Hit+20 and a little more Dex which helps for crazy range.

I will put Ingrid to S for that performance she has done in my BE run. Reached level 30 before the timeskip. With enough uses of thunder sword she can solo the game for the most part. Thankfully game has dismounting, so she can give a fuck to bow users. I thought her strength was mediocre, but it was not. She has about 50% strength growth and enough magic to ORKO the very most except a few generals and wyvern lords. Honestly she has been the best unit so far because she had no point when she was not great.

Edelgard starts to struggle a bit due to her mediocre speed even if she can oneshot most stuff, but her enemy phase is not all that great. She is the opposite of Claude: Her performance drops esepcially once she is in the armor class whilst Claude becomes amazing as a flying archer. I will try to make Edelgard become a wyvern lord for sure. 

Edited by Lysithea

20 minutes ago, timon said:

Putting it here because it's an efficiency related question: since lords get their promotion by story, and Claude has a strength in Riding, is it more beneficial to ignore Flying and raise Riding for that sweet Mov+1? Sure, Alert Stance+ is a nice thing, but a point of movement seems to be a lot better, especially on a ranged flyer.

I never touch flying on him, as it has little utility in the long run and is unnecessary. He doesn’t even qualify for a flight class until tier 3, which by then you’re pretty close to getting his unique class. I can put up with running sniper for a few chapters (which is a completely fine class, and with bowfaire and bowrange+1 is arguably better than wyvern rider at that point) for the very significant benefit of raising whatever secondary skills I want. 

Other than C axes for death blow/brigand, I gun for A authority right away to switch him to the Cichol wyvern battalion (the extra crit is better for him than the avoid imo, and it frees up his unique C rank battalion for Hilda, who has a hard time qualifying for good battalions otherwise with her authority weakness). Then I get weight -3 if I need it, and otherwise go for riding for move+1 (and dex+4 if needed). 

Edited by ApocaLips

3 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

I will put Ingrid to S for that performance she has done in my BE run. Reached level 30 befote the timeskip. With enough uses of thunder sword she can  solo the game for the most part. Thankfully game has dismounting, so she can give a fuck to bow users. I thought her strength was mediocre, but it was not. She has about 50% strength growth and enough magic to ORKO the very most except a few generals and wyvern lords. 

Her strength growth is 35%. It’s nice that you got rng-blessed, but that’s not particularly relevant to the topic at hand. 

8 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

Edelgard starts to struggle a bit due to her mediocre speed even if she can oneshot most stuff, but her enemy phase is not all that great. She is the opposite of Claude: Her performance drops esepcially once she is in the armor class whilst Claude becomes amazing as a flying archer. I will try to make Edelgard become a wyvern lord for sure. 

Unfortunately Edelgard's unique class just straight-up sucks. Even if you move glacially and think mobility is trash, you'd be better off with Warrior, which has +3 str and +5 spd in exchange for +7 def. If we do care about mobility (and we should), then woof. Her unique class really needed better mods or magic access or something. That said, she's ridiculously powerful as a Wyvern Lord, 55/45 offensive growths + axe talent + flying neutral is already A-tier material but factor in that she has silly-high base str and an exp boost and she's easily the best unit on her own route. Only question with her is whether to go pegasus for earlier flight + Darting Blow or Brigand for maximum power later (and of course not sinking the otherwise wasted time on C lances). I did the latter but I'm not sure which is objectively better.

And yeah I see no reason Claude should boost flight.

If we're doing a straight NG, then I'd count personal weapons with the people who can use them, if it's an offensive skill (sorry Lorenz).  Lance of Ruin's good on its own, but I value it for its ability to one-shot with Ruined Sky (this includes enemies that aren't monsters).

35 minutes ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Unfortunately Edelgard's unique class just straight-up sucks. Even if you move glacially and think mobility is trash, you'd be better off with Warrior, which has +3 str and +5 spd in exchange for +7 def. If we do care about mobility (and we should), then woof. Her unique class really needed better mods or magic access or something. That said, she's ridiculously powerful as a Wyvern Lord, 55/45 offensive growths + axe talent + flying neutral is already A-tier material but factor in that she has silly-high base str and an exp boost and she's easily the best unit on her own route. Only question with her is whether to go pegasus for earlier flight + Darting Blow or Brigand for maximum power later (and of course not sinking the otherwise wasted time on C lances). I did the latter but I'm not sure which is objectively better.

Magic would save ArmLord/Emperor imo, though she'd probably still need a better spell list (her awkward black/dark split makes range+1 and tomefaire a lot less exciting).

It's especially frustrating since as far as I know her route doesn't even have access to Bolt Axe, which would be an amazing asset.

On the Pegasus/Brigand thing, I value Darting Blow more since single points of speed matter more than single points of Str, also consider that you don't necessarily need a C in Lance, I'm pretty sure the exam is doable with a D or maybe even less for both Pegasus and WL (provided you have the flight).

All things considered though, she's such a ridiculous unit that I'm pretty sure you just can't mess her up.

1 hour ago, timon said:

Magic would save ArmLord/Emperor imo, though she'd probably still need a better spell list (her awkward black/dark split makes range+1 and tomefaire a lot less exciting).

It's especially frustrating since as far as I know her route doesn't even have access to Bolt Axe, which would be an amazing asset.

On the Pegasus/Brigand thing, I value Darting Blow more since single points of speed matter more than single points of Str, also consider that you don't necessarily need a C in Lance, I'm pretty sure the exam is doable with a D or maybe even less for both Pegasus and WL (provided you have the flight).

All things considered though, she's such a ridiculous unit that I'm pretty sure you just can't mess her up.

In that Emperor should have a exclusive version of Black/Dark Tomefaire for that matter... like... Reason Tomefaire (with a icon that includes both)... or something like that.

Or even better... Emperor's Tomefaire (Black, Dark and White), to include Seraphim too, because why not? (?)

And if someone thinks this is stupid, Claude already has the stupidest class in the game; and I love it

Edited by Troykv

On 8/31/2019 at 8:58 AM, Okigen said:

Can someone explain why Ingrid is often so highly rated? She is the worst unit in my BL run, her strength is so low that she can't kill a thing and Frozen Lance doesn't help either.

My favourite unit is Lorenz. His balanced def/res stats makes him the only unit I can throw to a bunch of enemies with no worries early game. And he normally gets the job done too, thanks to his Reason skills. That said he falters in part 2 - outshone by so many. 

she provides early game flying mobility, great spd, and get access to early legendary weapon to help her lack of str.

Also has flexible class option since she is weak in nothing, which is just a bonus.

On 8/31/2019 at 2:23 PM, Dark Holy Elf said:

I haven't done this: but I can imagine that Edelgard can go Brigand (Death Blow) -> Wyvern Rider -> Emperor (Train to C-rank or A+-rank Armor) -> Wyvern Lord.

Obviously, it means we are playing non-optimally from a turn count perspective, since you're spending a few levels grinding Armor rank instead of low-turn-counting maps. But +Axe, +Authority, and +Heavy Armor proficiency is certainly useful.

EDIT: That's the main advantage of Armored Knight / General / Emperor classes. You get that very useful +Armored rank up, and -5 Weight is arguably more useful than even Darting blow. Flying gives you Alert Stance, which means you have to give up your player phase just to gain some Avoid. -5 Weight on the other hand always translates into +Speed, +Might, or +Defense (use a heavier shield, heavier weapon, or simply use a light weapon at maximum attack speed).

If you push Heavy Armor training pretty hard, Edelgard can get 30 STR and -5 Weight post-time skip, and have 11-weight capacity: that's a Silver Axe (10 weight) + Leather Shield (1 weight / 1 defense) without any speed loss. Alternatively, time spent in Emperor class can be aimed for the (far easier to get) -3 weight ability, which is still quite good: 9-weight capacity with 30 STR.

---------

Another note: Edelgard automatically gets 17 DEF from Armored Lord without any training at all. The unique class sucks to be used, but there's probably a good strategy involving low-balling Edelgard's level (choosing to level other characters), maximizing your +Defense boost on the time-skip, and then training Edelgard up afterwards. Most characters have to C+ Rank or B Rank into Fortress Knight to get that boost, but Edelgard just has to wait until the timeskip.

Not that I've tried these strategies, but its something I'm curious on trying in one future runthrough...

Edited by dragontamer

I'm past the timeskip on BL so I'll give my impressions of my units to date:

Byleth: What can't the avatar do in these games? Amazing offense from the start, 1~2 range Prf weapon and overall solid unit. Currently has shit weapon ranks (I had to push irrelevant weapon ranks to recruit Caspar/Hilda/Dorthea/Ignatz) but that will probably changed. Went Thief for the majority of earlygame since Thief is a great filler class for stats and my Axe rank wasn't high enough for Brigand.

Dimitri: A mounted death god in Part 1. At some point, Paladin Dimitri started OHKOing enemies with a Killer Lance... without the critical. He's tanky on a horse, has solid stats and a badass eyepatch.

Dedue: Periodically, I'll check through everyone's stats and get back to Dedue. Then I laugh and say "you're still stupid" before throwing him into the middle of an army solo.

I've never been a fan of Armour Knights. But when Ch12 Edelgard does 1 damage to you while you hit like a Mack truck, I tend to change my mind. Speed is shit, Movement is crap but it's all remedied with Stride and an 8 Mov Dancer (more on that later).

Sylvain: Dimitri light. His acc leaves something to be desired but Ruined Sky is really excellent and having it from Ch6 onwards means that I can just remove an entire HP bar from a monster whenever I want. And it comes from the back of a horse.

Felix: I actually prefer Felix as an Assassin (such a great class to train weapon ranks) but the single best thing about Felix is the Aegis Shield. That thing allowed Felix to tank Ch12's Death Knight, even with 6 Wgt. Aside from that, excellent earlygame and impressive midgame.

Ingrid: Flying utility. Luin. She could be shit everywhere else and she'd still be excellent because +25 Hit is so much more valuable tha  +5 Att and +10 Crit on a Relic (I'm looking at you, Sylvain).

Ashe: Ashe is the sole reason for why Wyverns are broken beyond belief in this game.

I made a topic when I first got this game about whether IS realized a few of their balance errors over the years. And I think that I can safely say that the Wyvern bit is probably IS apologizing for killing off Cuin and Ethlin with Trabant all those years around.

Why does Ashe make an excellent Wyvern? Well, turning him into Budget Claude with Lockpick is better than just "another Wyvern" on sheer utility.

His offense is absurd because he doubles everything at range (with incredibly solid Att), can fly, can pick locks (this is not to be underrated, it opens up a lot of inventory space), has 7 Move and 5 Range with Deadeye. He has some durability issues but since he's a Wyvern, he'll outgrow low HP and Def really quickly (65 HP, 30 Def growth rates are acceptable especially when it's paired with 50 Spd at base). Meanwhile, the sheer utility he has is probably unmatched by any other unit I could make a flier.

That is my argument for why Ashe is the best Wyvern in the game. Also, Ch13 sealed it for me.

Mercedes: Physic bot and nothing much more. Healers are still valuable, no matter what. Mediocre offense but not her role.

Annette: I'm really split on Annette. Her offense is absurd because she'll OHKO everything that comes close and just in case it isn't dead yet, she'll hit it again with something like base 50 Att with Wind.

But she has 4 Move and unlike Dedue, cannot take an axe to the face.

Not sure what to think yet but I'm still waiting for her Prf Axe because then I want to mess around a bit.

Dancer: I recruited Dorthea for this role and with the March Ring and a Shoes Of The Wind, my Dancer has 8 Move and can reasonably defend herself.

I'm never using +Mov items on any other unit ever again. An 8 Move Dancer actually makes 5 Move Brick Shithouse Dedue actually stay in the frontlines. Ashe can traverse big maps in a single turn. Annette can actually catch up with the team... due to Dorthea being able to be 8 tiles back and still in Dance range.

If I were to do a "Best FE unit of all time" list right now, Dancer (FE5-FE16) might just crack top 5 at this point. I still maintain that the list goes Sigurd/Seth/Safy/Robin but that fifth place now feels up for grabs.

Edited by Life

6 hours ago, Life said:

Dancer: I recruited Dorthea for this role and with the March Ring and a Shoes Of The Wind, my Dancer has 8 Move and can reasonably defend herself.

I'm never using +Mov items on any other unit ever again. An 8 Move Dancer actually makes 5 Move Brick Shithouse Dedue actually stay in the frontlines. Ashe can traverse big maps in a single turn. Annette can actually catch up with the team... due to Dorthea being able to be 8 tiles back and still in Dance range.

If I were to do a "Best FE unit of all time" list right now, Dancer (FE5-FE16) might just crack top 5 at this point. I still maintain that the list goes Sigurd/Seth/Safy/Robin but that fifth place now feels up for grabs.

If you think that's wild, grab Marianne (or anyone strong in Riding really) and raise their Riding rank like mad. Voila, now you have a 9 move Dancer at rank A+. Sure it'll take a while, but its not like your dancer needs to focus on much during instruction as it is, so leveling riding is perfectly doable.

A thing I did with Ingrid to fix her objectively mediocre str on my most recent BL run is to train her in Axes and Armor to C~B range. You want to get Axes anyway for WK at 20, but also because a 40~60% pass chance at fortress knight at level 20 fixes her bases enough to offset her growths(17 str and defense). You end up getting a higher armor rank than you'd probably want, particularly because she's fast enough that the -3 weight doesn't really help her, but it isn't so far out of the way that this is an unreasonable amount of time.

11 hours ago, leesangstar10 said:

Hey what do you guys think about maddening? Should that affect any unit placements? I haven't gone far, but so far it feels like speed matters a lot more. Like 50% spd growth feels okay now. 

Maybe its my own experience only. But I think Maddening should give Bernadetta a more favorable position. The start of the game is kind of slow for certain Characters and so far Linhardt, Bernadetta, Ferdinand and Petra start of good.

Also Healers in general start of a little easier, because they have a better Exp income for the first chapters.. Linhardt does surprisingly well for me. 

The interesting thing about Bernadetta is that I think that Poison strike makes her more viable, because it is a little easier to set up Vengeance. Even so, with Lv ups or little damage her 5 additional damage are also quite a good boost. And she should be capable of taking at least 1 hit. (Getting doubled of course). So its looking for an enemy she can survive 1 time. And after that she can chip good from distance or later go hit and run with Vengeance.

But I talk much about of the start, until now I think the first chapters are the most difficult. But I will see later how wrong I am.

Edited by Stroud

I'm theorycrafting regarding Maddening (in school right now so not a lot of time to play) but regarding the BL, Dedue immidiately comes to mind for someone whose position shoots up despite not going Wyvern.

Hear me out.

The Blue Lions are really lacking for tanky options outside of Dedue. Dimitri doesn't have the same raw bulk that Dedue has, Felix is entirely reliant on Aegis Shield procs, Sylvain is good but not great defensively (Aegis really helps him but that requires mastering Paladin) and Gilbert is a poor man's Dedue without the incredible offense that allows for OHKOs in return.

What's so much more impressive about Dedue is that even in Warrior or War Master, he still remains far and above the only unit who can reliably survive an enemy phase as long as the map isn't 50% magic or more. It is going to be an issue lategame since the number of magic users in Enbarr is ridiculous but if you can even survive critical hits from War Masters, that means a lot.

This is simply theorycrafting but it seems to me that everyone can have great offense but being able to tank an enemy phase reliably is far more rare and definately appreciated.

Annette is also underappreciated as a reliable bosskiller thanks to Crusher and Bolt Axe+. Rushing B Axes isn't really difficult thanks to her proficiency in Axe (outside of that, she's only pushing Reason/Faith/Authority) and Dust is the only Hero's Relic Combat Arte that hits Res, allowing her to single handedly take off almost three full bars of Hegemon Edelgard's 4 life bars (Dance and enemy phase), a role that not even Dimitri can play. She has similar issues as Lysithea (relatively bad durability) but her sheer power in boss-killing is just as reliable as Lysithea's.

I'm not saying she's better than Lysithea. Warp at B Faith is absurd. But Annette reminds me of Asvel a lot.

Edited by Life

Only past Deer Ch. 1 where you can't even use everyone, but...

Quick impressions:
Claude, even with +1 Spd from the prologue and mooching a Training Bow from Lysithea, would get doubled by Ashe. >.>
Solid otherwise. Useful for chipping w/ Curved Shot usage, and he's fast enough to not get doubled by most other things.
Should definitely boost that axe rank for Death Blow to maximize chip. Diamond Axe may prove useful as a Hail Mary option later.

Lysithea's starting spell being Miasma led to her having 2 AS to Dedue's 6 AS. >____>
I'm used to Spd-screwed Lysithea anyways, but enemies in general have a lot more HP to blast through while they have more Str to blast through hers.
Still the hardest hitter in the business, but she's more a glass rifle than a cannon now. Least she'll get Swarm for when she needs to debuff an enemy's Spd for someone else.

Raphael was better off using Fading Blow than punching people twice due to boosts in enemy Def. <____<
Had uses in "I'm gonna get doubled anyways" situations like Ashe where bulk would be better. Figure I'll see more if my experience with Hard skirmishes and assassins is anything to go by.
Still, maaaybe focus on axes over gauntlets early on (E+ in Axes...*Grumbles*). Tanking is very helpful, but utility beyond that would be nice.

Aaand Marianne's a healer when everyone's taking more damage. You go, girl!
Hubert and Dorothea were kinda scary, so Silence will likely be helpful when she gets it unless every mage becomes immutable.
Get Reason to C though. Seriously.

I have not started Maddening mode, finishing last final Church route. I wonder if the same system for hard mode still applies. I would be guessing striding and flying around and leaving single man flying armies into every spot is not viable anymore. And 1 turning might be a little bit more difficult with lower magic for lys warp. Would people rather have her get B in reason first for spikes and warp later? Would thresholds for stats just not be high enough to for flyers to finish chapters with stride/warp or warp/spikes?