Fire Emblem Three Houses Unit Tier Lists

39 minutes ago, Geenoble said:

I think that the Green units also scale depending on what chapter you are on, since i remember doing the Ingrid paralouge first thing and green unit Dorothea was lvl 21, and reattempting it she was Lvl 23.

Green unit Ashe can one shot the pegs in that chapter snd that’s cool. idk if you can do Hilda’s paralouge without Cyril recruited, but if you can green unit Cyril would probably be the worst green unit, since what makes Cyril so good is his combat arts which the green units don’t have.

I tried to make one but i have no experience with making posts and put in the same amount of info the op of this post did. I will admit it was poorly made.

Hmmm, if that's the case, I think I did it late enough during VW that I had a green Ashe that he definitely couldn't one-shot them. About 80% of their HP, which is still decent, but since he's stuck with a Steel Bow and no Curved Shot, his Hit is utter garbage against them (~58 listed...). I recruited him in BE, and while his damage potential was noticeably lower (roughly 2/3 of their HP with Steel, IIRC), I was more than willing to take it for the much better Hit that having Hit +20 and Curved Shot gave him.

Hilda's paralogue without Cyril is possible, I've seen it, but... yeah, he's not that good. His stats were actually surprisingly impressive (mostly in the bulk department, for whatever reason), but he brought no skills, no combat arts and decided he'd rather use a single Steel Axe than a bow. Oops.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/8/2020 at 1:40 AM, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Hilda's paralogue without Cyril is possible, I've seen it, but... yeah, he's not that good. His stats were actually surprisingly impressive (mostly in the bulk department, for whatever reason), but he brought no skills, no combat arts and decided he'd rather use a single Steel Axe than a bow. Oops.

Um, can you even access that paralogue with only one of them recruited? I thought it required both of them recruited.

4 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Um, can you even access that paralogue with only one of them recruited? I thought it required both of them recruited.

Pre timeskip it only needs Hilda, post timeskip both are required. You can't do it with Cyril only however.