Jump to content
Ilboss

Fire Emblem Three Houses Unit Tier Lists

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Silly said:

Fishing gives exp per fish, which means that on the Plenty of Fish day your fishing exp is basically tripled, or greater. Exp also depends on the fish you catch. You also get three tries per bait, so if the first fish that shows up is small, you can just not reel it in and wait for a bigger fish to show up. If you hoard bait for that day then you get a huge amount of exp.

 The first time the event shows up there isn't buyable bait yet, so you're probably only fishing for a little bit. The second time the event shows up is in Ch 8, so you can save plenty of bait for that day. Even if you don't do that though and instead spread out your fishing, as long as you consistently buy all the bait every month and use it on fishing normally, you'll still be building a lot of professor level, and can probably still hit A+ before the time skip.

 Gardening is also something that can be "optimized" a little more. The higher rarity the stuff you plant the more professor level you get out of it. I would recommend just planting flowers 100% of the time. Buy flower seeds from the merchant as well to get the correct ones. Flowers have good odds of yielding a stat booster when planted, give you more exp than planting lower ranked seeds, and give you gifts that raise motivation and support, so there's no reason to grow food when you can grow gifts.

 

How much time does that fishing take? I understand that you can catch more fish with the same bait, but the limit on fish isn't really bait (or at least I don't think so), it's time. It's an immensely slow grind. A meal takes less time than catching a single fish and gives like 10x the prof exp, arena takes a bit more time but gives 50% more still.

I may play around with gardening more. On my first playthrough I didn't garden (somehow assumed it took activity points which made it sound like a very bad deal) and I ran out of food, so I've made sure to garden for food since, but I can probably find the right balance with more experimentation. How much money do you sink into it, idly?

 

Re Ferdinand, another reason I think people underrated him is that avoid-tanking is better in this game than many other recent ones and his free +15 avoid at full health is a big deal for that (free +15 hit also seems useful on Maddening, though is usually overkill in Hard).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

How much time does that fishing take? I understand that you can catch more fish with the same bait, but the limit on fish isn't really bait (or at least I don't think so), it's time. It's an immensely slow grind. A meal takes less time than catching a single fish and gives like 10x the prof exp, arena takes a bit more time but gives 50% more still.

I may play around with gardening more. On my first playthrough I didn't garden (somehow assumed it took activity points which made it sound like a very bad deal) and I ran out of food, so I've made sure to garden for food since, but I can probably find the right balance with more experimentation. How much money do you sink into it, idly?

If you actually want to grind out the fishing, you will probably take roughly an hour or so to go through 200 bait. I put on a podcast and listed to that while half paying attention to the fishing. In total, I believe this yielded 13k professor exp for me, though it will vary depending on the fish caught.

If you're willing to spread out your fishing instead then you might fish for like 5 or 10 minutes every explore. You won't get as much exp out of it because its not on the correct day, but it's a nice way to break up the fishing into little chunks that are more manageable.

For gardening, you basically want to plant the max number of flower seeds every time and then spend the maximum amount of money you can. Doing so gives you the best odds of netting a stat booster. You ideally want to buy/plant Yellow/Purple/Light Blue flowers, as those seeds yield Mag/Str/Spd stat boosters, which are the most important stats. You don't really need to eat very much past the early game because gardening + buyable gifts (you should at least buy the 100 gold gifts, since they're so cheap) should keep everyone at max motivation all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

How much time does that fishing take? I understand that you can catch more fish with the same bait, but the limit on fish isn't really bait (or at least I don't think so), it's time. It's an immensely slow grind. A meal takes less time than catching a single fish and gives like 10x the prof exp, arena takes a bit more time but gives 50% more still.

I may play around with gardening more. On my first playthrough I didn't garden (somehow assumed it took activity points which made it sound like a very bad deal) and I ran out of food, so I've made sure to garden for food since, but I can probably find the right balance with more experimentation. How much money do you sink into it, idly?

 

Re Ferdinand, another reason I think people underrated him is that avoid-tanking is better in this game than many other recent ones and his free +15 avoid at full health is a big deal for that (free +15 hit also seems useful on Maddening, though is usually overkill in Hard).

I and a few others knew that about avoid tanking I even specifically put forward the idea of him hitting 100% avoid later in the game with optimization but nah some people are just too narrow minded. You can in detail explain the considerations and assumption you took in your theorycraft and some people won't hear it and rather flaunt their ignorance with full arrogance. And heck I wouldn't mind if the argument that was given to me wasn't "doing anything to make your unit better like equiipping an accessory is committing too much to the unit" which is of course fucking  horseshit but back then without maddening released it was not worthwhile to argue.

Beyond that though I do admit it seems like my maddening predictions(the difference I did leave the possibility open for that not to happen) around it being balanced to punish glass canons and wyvern riders by pushing weaknesses more didn't come true. Seems like canto is just that good.

Edited by Gwyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lysithea is good not really just because of her power with thryseus (anyone can use it) but because early on she can heal and obviously warp. However offensively Hubert is better imo. He gets access to 3 range far, far earlier, and is an amazing tank later on, and can get dark knight wayyy earlier since all of his strengths are perfect for it. By tank I mean the dark mage line gives him lifestealer, and with his huge damage he heals like 40 (a full heal) a turn. Plus with his lifesteal he has no problem wielding thryseus either, and with his huge res he’s basically immune to magic. Lysitheas early access to dark spikes is big too, but I think she should be a+ instead of s and Hubert at a. 

Byleth is overrated imo unless I guess you minmax prof xp. Her difficulty in getting riding and flying is really crippling given how broken they made flying in this game. Her stats are honestly not even as good as Felix or Petra since as long as your strength is ok speed is by far the most important stat. In my runs between Edelgard and Petra flying everywhere, and Hubert and lysitheas massive range, with Bernadetta and Leonie sniping everything with horse canto....Byleth didn’t really do anything lol.

Petra I think should be a+ with lysithea. Her affinities let her get wyvern rider and lord so quickly and easily, which allows you to focus on your other units more. She doubles with all weapons, and starts 1 shotting everythung before everyone else (easily one shots archers, mages, slow cavalry and armored because of maces) particularly on maddening. Her mobility lets you snipe key targets unlike lysithea plus she is quite tanky with her high avoid. 

ferdinand should be a tier. He is by far the best tank in the game since he has proficiencies in perfect areas, great personal and an AMAZING boss debuff with seal speed. Simply outclasses Dedue, raph, Sylvain, etc. also armored blow is bizarrely strong.

Maybe I got screwed with stat growths or something, but Edelgard should be a notch below Petra. Her proficiencies aren’t there, and her natural speed doesn’t double very much, esp on maddening.  She’s like Byleth but a little better. Strong - but not fast enough to double and oneshot everything- however has easier access to flying. 

I actually like Bernadetta better than Shamir and mayyybe more than Leonie. She crits a LOT, especially since her crest is basically just another crit. Like her crit numbers don’t look that high but with her enormous dex gain and crest she also oneshots most things. Also she gets deadeye, which is crucial for clearing archers and mages for your fliers to decimate everything. Even early on archers are somewhat useful for softening mages for your power units to kill.

Lastly I don’t get why people like Ingrid so much. Yes she’s an early flier but she’s soooo weak. I ended up replacing her in all of my playthrough since she just didn’t do anything. Even Annette did more since buffing units is always useful and magic is just strong in this game

Edited by Akarias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Akarias said:

By tank I mean the dark mage line gives him lifestealer, and with his huge damage he heals like 40 (a full heal) a turn. P

Lifetaker got nerfed (it only heals for half the damage dealt, which won't be a full heal unless you get a critical hit), and second, it's locked behind Dark Bishop, which means you'd either have to steal from or defeat the Death Knight twice to access it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Akarias said:

Lysithea is good not really just because of her power with thryseus (anyone can use it) but because early on she can heal and obviously warp. However offensively Hubert is better imo. He gets access to 3 range far, far earlier, and is an amazing tank later on, and can get dark knight wayyy earlier since all of his strengths are perfect for it. By tank I mean the dark mage line gives him lifestealer, and with his huge damage he heals like 40 (a full heal) a turn. Plus with his lifesteal he has no problem wielding thryseus either, and with his huge res he’s basically immune to magic. Lysitheas early access to dark spikes is big too, but I think she should be a+ instead of s and Hubert at a. 

Byleth is overrated imo unless I guess you minmax prof xp. Her difficulty in getting riding and flying is really crippling given how broken they made flying in this game. Her stats are honestly not even as good as Felix or Petra since as long as your strength is ok speed is by far the most important stat. In my runs between Edelgard and Petra flying everywhere, and Hubert and lysitheas massive range, with Bernadetta and Leonie sniping everything with horse canto....Byleth didn’t really do anything lol.

Petra I think should be a+ with lysithea. Her affinities let her get wyvern rider and lord so quickly and easily, which allows you to focus on your other units more. She doubles with all weapons, and starts 1 shotting everythung before everyone else (easily one shots archers, mages, slow cavalry and armored because of maces) particularly on maddening. Her mobility lets you snipe key targets unlike lysithea plus she is quite tanky with her high avoid. 

ferdinand should be a tier. He is by far the best tank in the game since he has proficiencies in perfect areas, great personal and an AMAZING boss debuff with seal speed. Simply outclasses Dedue, raph, Sylvain, etc. also armored blow is bizarrely strong.

Maybe I got screwed with stat growths or something, but Edelgard should be a notch below Petra. Her proficiencies aren’t there, and her natural speed doesn’t double very much, esp on maddening.  She’s like Byleth but a little better. Strong - but not fast enough to double and oneshot everything- however has easier access to flying. 

I actually like Bernadetta better than Shamir and mayyybe more than Leonie. She crits a LOT, especially since her crest is basically just another crit. Like her crit numbers don’t look that high but with her enormous dex gain and crest she also oneshots most things. Also she gets deadeye, which is crucial for clearing archers and mages for your fliers to decimate everything. Even early on archers are somewhat useful for softening mages for your power units to kill.

Lastly I don’t get why people like Ingrid so much. Yes she’s an early flier but she’s soooo weak. I ended up replacing her in all of my playthrough since she just didn’t do anything. Even Annette did more since buffing units is always useful and magic is just strong in this game

Did all 4 routes on Hard NG prior. I have yet to do GD or SS, Ch 15 on CF and finished BL for Maddening NG. So this is just my thoughts.

I agree with you for Byleth, but only overrated as a flyer. You get so many options already, I think EO Byleth is being slept on. This is my 6th playthrough and I did SM, then WL then just EO the rest with proficiency in swords, Rhea/Cath/Manuala/Seteth can boost this up really quickly to S pretime skip with ensuring everyone is fed. There are so many other flyer options that can fill out that role. Byleth at least gets authority compared to Felix/Catherine. Got him to A midgame for any battalion.  And the extremely situation if you really wanna waste a turn Heal/Recov. Byleth can just stand in a bush and use the a killer/levin/cursed/wo dao (+ too) and let vantage kick in. Its not many people going to be using swords anyways. Felix can use bows and if you want to take him Bk, sure. GIve byleths even more crit swords. 5 slots for Vantage/Faire/Crit/Prowess/anything. Windsweep (+10 crit) have saved me so many times with killing Death Knight and weakening for others to kill without getting hit back. I think hes still S rank as a character.

I think Ferdie does way better dodge tanking as a wyvern than physical tanking as a fortress/Great cause his personal adds to Alert. I think Dedue by far outclasses Ferdie in that regard with def/strength. Ferdie can easily get A+ flying if you start off with teaching him that with Axe. I think Great knight isnt that great as a class. Lower Def than a fortress knight, investments into sure proficiency for Ferdie, but gets wasted in that class.

I agree with Ingrid statement, her only use for me was dodge tanking magic. Just incase a magic attack hit, she can still take another. Her magic and strength were almost equal at 21 at endgame ~LV33. But she was useful for earlier dodge tanking than any other BL with flying and affinity for flying. Had 3 WL already so kept a falcon and so A+ was easy not needing to focus on some skill she does not excel at.

Someone do explain to me why Petra would be below Edel besides for Edel 1.2 exp. Both have death blow and darting blow. They are both WL for me rn on CF and petra outclasses her with speed and Edel does have a str boost.

I found Shamir way more useful than Bernie and I have only a few chapters left. Shamir comes with A, and I got her to S cause I use her solely to hunter volley with killer +.  Maybe Bernie was Str screwed (11 str at lv 20 before sniper made it to 17 base) but I still find her damage lack luster with even her personal on and Deadeye +6 mt. Shamire comes already with bow range + 1 with sniper bases at chapter 6? can easily help out from the get go with no investment and get hunter volley way earlier than bernie. Bernie has to get damaged or pray for a HP lvl just to match Shamr's faire. And by the time Bernie is a sniper with faire,  she isnt volleying. Brave bow does help, but sometimes you really want to get a little more damage with a silver volley (+4*3 x2) on fliers.

 

39 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Lifetaker got nerfed (it only heals for half the damage dealt, which won't be a full heal unless you get a critical hit), and second, it's locked behind Dark Bishop, which means you'd either have to steal from or defeat the Death Knight twice to access it.

Are you not able to go from mage to dark bishop? Remire village death knight is really easy by that time to Dark Spikes since A is obtainable. I have killed Death knight on Ch 4 and that warp tile chapter also, and that took a lot more gambit surrounding/windsweeping

Edited by Johnzin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Johnzin said:

Are you not able to go from mage to dark bishop? Remire village death knight is really easy by that time to Dark Spikes since A is obtainable. I have killed Death knight on Ch 4 and that warp tile chapter also, and that took a lot more gambit surrounding/windsweeping

No. You must have unlocked Dark Mage first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure? I haven’t seen anywhere that dark bishop requires dark mage.

glad we agree Petra > Edelgard.

ferdy stacking dodge with WL seems good, but I feel seal speed is just too good to pass up, and pushes ferdy over Dedue. He also has better res than Dedue also. Who else on crimson flower is going tank?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

No. You must have unlocked Dark Mage first.

 

8 minutes ago, Akarias said:

Are you sure? I haven’t seen anywhere that dark bishop requires dark mage.

You only need a dark seal to access dark bishop. There is no requirement that says you need to have dark mage previously. Although most people will go DM > DB on principle but not a requirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

 

You only need a dark seal to access dark bishop. There is no requirement that says you need to have dark mage previously. Although most people will go DM > DB on principle but not a requirement.

Oh. I thought in the back of my head that might be the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Oh. I thought in the back of my head that might be the case.

No, I'm pretty sure you're right. You need Dark Mage unlocked for Dark Bishop to become available. That's why it takes two dark seals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cysx said:

No, I'm pretty sure you're right. You need Dark Mage unlocked for Dark Bishop to become available. That's why it takes two dark seals.

Really? I was pretty sure other male units in my army could get Dark Bishop... Although after checking page on classes you're right. I guess I was wrong on this one, my bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dark Spikes isn't even needed (and isn't actually the best way) to kill the Death Knight. Literally anyone that has been studying lances can do it.

Knightkneeler + Lance of Ruin outdamages Dark Spikes by a significant margin, and is accessible after Ch 5. It's basically a guaranteed one-shot on the Ch 6 Death Knight, whereas Lysithea likely needs some chip damage to help her Dark Spikes kill.

Edited by Silly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticing a lot of arguments for Lysithea's top tier placement (Hard and Normal mode efficiency/LTC tier lists) are misinformed. Lysithea is top tier in Hard/Normal mode because of her earliest access to Warp, while also being the best Warp user due to her overkill Magic growth/stat.

She isn't top tier because she can 1 shot the DK with Dark Spikes, which is like the main argument I see about her viability. Even then you don't even need to kill the DK, and by the time he's a required kill literally any Lance user/Brave Weapons/Killer+ Weapons/High Speed units can take on the DK with ease (read what Silly said above). Sure she is one of the easiest method to deal with DK but, it doesn't really matter when DK isn't even required the first 3 times you see him (Dark Seal isn't even worth the effort, and Hubert is better going off Mage -> Dark Bishop so you don't need the early Dark Seals anyways), and by the time he's required in the last 2-3 times your units will be able to deal with him. Also literally anyone can use Thrysus, they just don't get Pavise and/or take -10 dmg from lack of a crest. She's one of the best users of Thyrsus but it's not exclusively hers, it'll be a different story if Thyrsus was a personal item but it isn't.

Those traits are definitely bonuses but, they aren't the ONLY reason why she's top tier. You can scroll through the descriptions of Lysithea within this subforum and guaranteed 70-80% of the comments will say she's top tier because she can 1 shot DK and/or can use Thyrsus.

/rantover

 

Edited by Lunarly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lunarly said:

Hubert is better going off Mage -> Dark Bishop so you don't need the early Dark Seals anyways)

Unfortunately, you need to have certified for Dark Mage before you can certify for Dark Bishop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm that you need to promote to Dark Mage first to get Dark Bishop access.

Does Fiendish Blow from Dark Bishop stack with the one you get from mastering Mage? If not then I see no reason why you should make your magic unit a Dark Mage/Bishop.

Edited by Ari Chan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ari Chan said:

Does Fiendish Blow from Dark Bishop stack with the one you get from mastering Mage? If not then I see no reason why you should make your magic unit a Dark Mage/Bishop.

In a word: Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

Unfortunately, you need to have certified for Dark Mage before you can certify for Dark Bishop.

oh i meant that Hubert promotes to Mage first to get Fiendish Blow, then at level 20 he gets certified for Dark Mage, and then Dark Bishop in the following week (since you can take 1 exam per week). Should've clarified 

Edited by Lunarly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lysithea's tier list placement should be mostly correlated with how useful you find warp to be. By far her most significant niche is B Warp, which comes much faster than Linhardt or Manuela's A Warp. For reference, it takes nearly the same amount of weapon exp to go from D to B rank as it does to go from B to A rank, which means that Lysithea's warping comes much earlier. In addition, due to her high magic growth, her warp range will likely be the longest out of the three.

If your strategy revolves heavily around Warp, such as in the context of an LTC, then Lysithea is probably the best unit in the game.

If you completely ignore Warp because you hate it or something, then Lysithea is pretty close to Hubert in terms of functionality, and likely belongs in a similar spot in your own personal list. Their combat potential is actually incredibly similar.

Most players will probably find Warp to be somewhere in between in terms of usefulness, so their rating of Lysithea should also fall somewhere in the middle as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 8:04 AM, Johnzin said:

Someone do explain to me why Petra would be below Edel besides for Edel 1.2 exp. Both have death blow and darting blow. They are both WL for me rn on CF and petra outclasses her with speed and Edel does have a str boost.

 

4 base and 15% more Str growth are huge. If we consider Str and Spd of equal importance, then Edelgard has 21+95% vs Petra's 19+100%, which means Edelgard is slightly ahead the whole game. If you consider Spd to be more important than Str, than Petra pulls ahead a bit... maybe. Depends how much more important and what sort of level advantage Edelgard is seen as having due to her personal.

But when you consider other factors... first, other stats. Edelgard will always have more HP, Def, Res, and Charm. So she can take hits better, launch and receive gambit attacks better. Petra has advantages in Dex and Luck which are relatively unimportant stats. In terms of talents, Petra has flying, which is certainly helpful as both want to go Wyvern, but Edelgard has Armour (gets Weight-3 much more easily) and Authority (very useful since good flier batallions are limited especially at lower ranks).

Edelgard also has Aymr and Raging Storm, so she has a pretty clear advantage post-timeskip.

 

On 10/9/2019 at 8:21 PM, Silly said:

Lysithea's tier list placement should be mostly correlated with how useful you find warp to be. By far her most significant niche is B Warp, which comes much faster than Linhardt or Manuela's A Warp. For reference, it takes nearly the same amount of weapon exp to go from D to B rank as it does to go from B to A rank, which means that Lysithea's warping comes much earlier. In addition, due to her high magic growth, her warp range will likely be the longest out of the three.

If your strategy revolves heavily around Warp, such as in the context of an LTC, then Lysithea is probably the best unit in the game.

If you completely ignore Warp because you hate it or something, then Lysithea is pretty close to Hubert in terms of functionality, and likely belongs in a similar spot in your own personal list. Their combat potential is actually incredibly similar.

Most players will probably find Warp to be somewhere in between in terms of usefulness, so their rating of Lysithea should also fall somewhere in the middle as well.

Excellent summary; I agree. I definitely fall in the middle myself. I value Warp but I value some perks the other mages have (Physic and innate 3 range, for instance) more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This forum is kind of died, but we got new units to talk about.

Anna: A worse Petra but has a crest. Worse growth rates, auto levels(Anna does not go to assassin for some reason), proficiency wises(both are good in sword, axe, bow, but anna is bad in authority and Petra is good in flying). Not sure who's combat arts are better though(dont know them), but i don't think any combat arts will make Anna better than Petra. 

Jeritza: You only get like 6 more chapters when you get him. Not sure if he is good or not and the mastery skill is way too late game. Prob still put him around seteth is prob. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leesangstar10 said:

This forum is kind of died, but we got new units to talk about.

Anna: A worse Petra but has a crest. Worse growth rates, auto levels(Anna does not go to assassin for some reason), proficiency wises(both are good in sword, axe, bow, but anna is bad in authority and Petra is good in flying). Not sure who's combat arts are better though(dont know them), but i don't think any combat arts will make Anna better than Petra. 

Jeritza: You only get like 6 more chapters when you get him. Not sure if he is good or not and the mastery skill is way too late game. Prob still put him around seteth is prob. 

if anything, Anna is a repurposed Manuela (similar proficiencies, basically the same growths, rescue instead of warp, meteor instead of bolting)

no support also means no linked attack bonuses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anna is most similar to Ingrid and Manuela.  She's basically a lesser Ingrid that comes as a free early recruit.  She'd be a solid mid-tier character if not for her lack of supports. 

Edited by Basileus777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeritza can go Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord with very minimal effort, given his base C+ Axe rank and his budding talent in flying. You can easily reclass him to Wyvern Rider before the end of Ch 14. After that, Mastermind helps him get to Wyvern Lord quickly.

His stats are also pretty insane, and he is even strong enough to ORKO a significant number of the bosses on Maddening at base. For reference, if you immediately reclass him into Wyvern Rider after he joins, he has 31 Str and 29 Spd at base. He also has Darting Blow, which gives him another 6 AS, as well as B Authority at base, which lets him equip a strong battalion for even more strength. To illustrate just how insane these stats are, compare Jeritza to Seteth, a unit that we largely think is great. Seteth does get access to Swift Strikes after a while, which is a big plus, but he also only has bases of 27 Str and 19 Spd. Jeritza has TEN points of speed up on Seteth (16 with Darting Blow) along with more strength.  

Note thought that if you're doing some form of LTC, the CF route heavily revolves around Edelgard as your primary combat unit, since you need to feed her exp so that she can clear some of the later maps with Aymr. So Jeritza's relative contributions are probably less significant than he would seem, because even if he could have gotten a bosskill you likely want to try and feed that kill to Edelgard instead if possible. But he will still likely be your second or third best combat unit immediately upon joining, which is still helpful on certain maps. And if you're not doing full LTC, but are instead just playing quickly, then Jeritza will have more room to shine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna is pretty mediocre. She's roughly similar to a unit like Bernadetta or Ashe. Her bases/growths are on the low side. If you leave her unrecruited for a while she does benefit a lot from enemy thief growths, but this also means she trains Sword + Bow, which probably disqualifies her from going Wyvern. She can still realistically make it to Bow Knight with a bit of effort though, even with a late recruit. Overall though, she's just not as good as the better combat units, so there isn't a hugely compelling reason to use her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...