The Does Not Have Three Houses Yet Club

Seriously I can't be the only one here who has to wait because funds.

EDIT

I bid the members of this club farewell!

Edited by Dragoncat

I'm also a member.

Mainly because I'm waiting on the new Switch hardware revision that's not out until September here, so even if I had Three Houses I'd be unable to play it.

3 hours ago, Florete said:

I don't even have one house, just an apartment, and y'all are really trying to get three houses?

You really killed me, I wasn't expecting this at all xD

Anyway good luck to everyone, as there is a lot of spoilers everywhere! :o

I'm in the same boat, but for different reasons.

Deflated expectations + an occasion coming in a few months for which 3H would be appropriate = delay.

It's a little annoying, but mostly because of being on SF, not being able to view/participate in a bunch of discussions without engaging in Francis's Axiom No. 10, is my main problem. If I got off the site, it wouldn't be biting at me much at all.

Update

My big check will come in midnight tonight, I was going to wait until first smaller check on the 9th and preorder Spyro with this one instead, but I changed my mind. Going digital so I will have it very soon!

I just bought it for about $135 on eBay, which is not too bad. I do not want to make the same mistake as I did with Fates where I waited a while and the price skyrocketed to like over $200 something.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

I just bought it for about $135 on eBay, which is not too bad. I do not want to make the same mistake as I did with Fates where I waited a while and the price skyrocketed to like over $200 something.

Why use Ebay? You can get it cheaper on Amazon.

35 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Why use Ebay? You can get it cheaper on Amazon.

Woops. I should have clarified I am getting the Seasons of Warfare edition.

As of right now, Amazon has it for about $150, while this eBay listing had it for about $140 (I got $5 off coupon from eBay hence $135; the listing also just rose to like freaking $160).

Right now, I am thinking about getting the Japanese Switch version since I just saw a Fire Emblem Three Houses Special Edition on Amazon.

I got the Japanese one too on eBay instead for $150. It does not look as fancy though. Now I am just waiting for the new Switch.

I saw the European version and I want that one too... I guess this one will have to wait.

Edited by XRay

*Sigh* My box came a little damaged.

For most people, it is not a big, but as a collector, it is a big fucking deal since I paid over $100 for it. Maybe I should have just paid the extra five or ten dollars on Amazon so they can package the thing properly.

I am hoping the Japanese version does not arrive damaged.

Edited by XRay

45 minutes ago, XRay said:

*Sigh* My box came a little damaged.

For most people, it is not a big, but as a collector, it is a big fucking deal since I paid over $100 for it. Maybe I should have just paid the extra five or ten dollars on Amazon so they can package the thing properly.

I am hoping the Japanese version does not arrive damaged.

Where'd you order it from?

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Where'd you order it from?

I ordered them from eBay.

For the European edition, I think I will try to find it on Amazon instead.

Good news! Despite not being allowed to sell candy in school anymore (The government banned sweets in a WTF move.), my parents allowed me to crack open my school bank account, which has enough money to probably buy a Switch! (I get 500 pesos a month and haven't touched the money in two years) Hopefully I can get my copy soon! Wish me luck!

7 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Good news! Despite not being allowed to sell candy in school anymore (The government banned sweets in a WTF move.), my parents allowed me to crack open my school bank account, which has enough money to probably buy a Switch! (I get 500 pesos a month and haven't touched the money in two years) Hopefully I can get my copy soon! Wish me luck!

Selling anything in school is banned here. It was a matter of time.

Good luck!