Mythic Hero Battle! Sothis: Girl on the Throne (July 31st - August 7th)

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy hannah is Sothis a thicc girl to take down. This is actually the first map that I tested out with Norne, and i was just soo, soo surprised on how little damage she was taking. (and the amount of 0's she was putting up). I was debating if she needed a link skill or a lull, and then i decided on lull and I actually had spd/def for her but thanks to @Maaka for saying that Lull Atk/Def would be the better one for her. She is incredibly fun to use - when i get some extra Fury 4 fodder that's not from Female Byleth, i might play around with some builds with Candlewax Bow/Fury 4.

@Landmaster will appreciate this - I tried to do different things with Micaiah, including giving her LND3 (so for the first time ever I saw a Micaiah double haha). i got it to work the first time but of course when it came to record i couldn't remember, so i went back to the standard push. (contemplating if I ever get atk/ res solo if that would be good. 

Team Assault (I have to think of a better name) - 
Norne, Myrrh, Azura and Duo Micaiah

@Some Jerk, @NSSKG151, @SatsumaFSoysoy, @LordFrigid, @mcsilas(sorry i didn't tag you for Seliph and Azura, check those out Silas), @Diovani Bressan

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

@daisy jane I remember Sothis being the most difficult enemy to fight on her map but then I see Micaiah come in and one shot her like it's no big deal. Nice clear.

lol only thanks to dominance. that took forever. (when Micaiah had Life and Death Sothis still murdered her). and she still needed to have the special charged. she could take a chunk out of Sothis without it. but it basically gave her 1 HP). I'm trying to do a 3H clear and it's simply... poop. is what it is. Sothis is sooo. mean. thanks so much 🙂

On 7/1/2020 at 5:40 PM, GuiltyLove said:

@XRay @Landmaster @Flying Shogi 

The usual team did it again, but this was a little annoying with the cramped spaces. Camilla and Catria should be best friends by now because they're almost always deployed together...

You might want to consider having ally support each other since they're usually fielded together. 

I was expecting you to chip Sothis with Lyn after the TA "debuff" but it turns out it wasn't needed. 

@Diovani Bressan - Why would you do something so disgusting. It’s like watching Zeo’s Matthew~

@daisy jane - Time to finally see Norne~ She is mad thicc with that Lull. It’s almost like this wasn’t even an Abyssal map. She’s giving like -10 Atk at all times, that’s insane~

@GuiltyLove - I can’t believe V!Catria took on a Brave Bow archer, even with Iote’s that was impressive. You’ve really made her work as a DC Vantage Sol Tank, she killed almost everything. And of course the OG Catria is still putting in work with those quads.

• 1 year later...