Made my pairings in a bad order? (Maybe some consider spoilers)

I've heard that paired endings are determined by which units have the most support points with one another by the end, not the order in which the A supports are attained. If you check the "close allies" tab on the roster page for each character, the character at the top is the one that the unit has the most points with. As long as you keep Dimitri and Ingrid beside one another in fights and keep Ashe further away, you should be able to secure their ending, especially if you're on normal and are able to make use of the free grinding maps.

20 hours ago, Ygg said:

I've heard that paired endings are determined by which units have the most support points with one another by the end, not the order in which the A supports are attained. If you check the "close allies" tab on the roster page for each character, the character at the top is the one that the unit has the most points with. As long as you keep Dimitri and Ingrid beside one another in fights and keep Ashe further away, you should be able to secure their ending, especially if you're on normal and are able to make use of the free grinding maps.

Dmitri randomly changed to Dedue from Ingrid! And Felix is below him  Ingrid is 3rd

Ive done 4 battles with them beside each other. The heart doesn’t show up for them anymore. 

Is there any way to bring them back?