Who did you dancer and why?

Fennel

In my version of the story, when it came time to choose a representative for the Golden Deer I at first considered the likely female subjects... and then when I rejected Raphael he said:  “I may not look like it, but am actually a pretty good dancer”...

Hrmm.... HRMMMMM.....  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

YEEEES... Raphael dancer!  Not only did the judges decisions totally made sense:  Manuella voted for that other handsome guy, but the roguish lady voted for my Raphael as to sabotage and troll the event, Alois also voted for Raphael because it was a joke...  Raphael actually made a great dancer!  A dancer with ridiculous defense that I can join the vanguard safely and attack when needed, Raphael’s lack of speed was balanced by the class, the other magically inclined characters stayed magical but I gained another magical support in Raphael to spot heal when move again is not necessary.  He has a new source of income to support his little sister...

On top of all that, seeing Raphael doing a little dance “Ugh!  Rrwaaah..!”  Always, ALWAYS makes me laugh. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Dorothea, mainly because it made the most sense to me as far as who to make that class.

That said, although she won, how can I tell if she did become one? Her class is still Mage from what I can see.

Is it just a skill now, or does she need some kind of certification? I didn't find it listed anywhere when I checked.

1 minute ago, Mark the Tactician said:

I chose Dorothea, mainly because it made the most sense to me as far as who to make that class.

That said, although she won, how can I tell if she did become one? Her class is still Mage from what I can see.

Is it just a skill now, or does she need some kind of certification? I didn't find it listed anywhere when I checked.

You have to go to Reclass in the menu.

I...tried to make Linhardt a Dancer. He was a point of Charm off, and he lost, so...I think I permanently lost out on a Refresher.

Felix, and he did so well I kept him that way the entire game. And he still was killing enemies left and right without breaking a sweat, so don’t believe the whole ‘it’s only a support class ever’ thing 

Edited by Brimney

Lysithea. She one-shots everything at any mage class and she has a hidden talent in swords. She gets Souldblade from budding talent. I gave her Levin Sword+1, +2 magic range staff, and +2 dark magic range ability. She can save my units with warp, dance and kill far enemies. Never regretted it.

7 minutes ago, Spectrum said:

Lysithea. She one-shots everything at any mage class and she has a hidden talent in swords. She gets Souldblade from budding talent. I gave her Levin Sword+1, +2 magic range staff, and +2 dark magic range ability. She can save my units with warp, dance and kill far enemies. Never regretted it.

I met a Lysithea dancer selling Levin Swords.  Was that yours?  Yeah, she’s a pretty good dancer too.

24 minutes ago, Brimney said:

Felix, and he did so well I kept him that way the entire game. And he still was killing enemies left and right without breaking a sweat, so don’t believe the whole ‘it’s only a support class ever’ thing 

I've never thought that 😉

22 minutes ago, Spectrum said:

I made my Lysithea a Dancer too. (right now i am letting her earn her Master CLass in both dark/white magic, but then she'll be armed to the teeth for Dancing - I also haven't needed it yet). 

i find it interesting that there isn't a SEAL for it -but just a one time certification class. 

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Can someone send me a iamge of a Male Dancer in 3H?

I found this in the web.  Mine wears a bow making him look like a Greek god Apollo or something awesome... until he dances lol

88FC7C8F-6F6E-43AB-90A2-041297837521.jpeg

I chose Flayn but since almost all missions are 10 people (chapter 16 at the moment) and I want to use my full house + cyril...well, I just pair her with Byleth.

Never liked using Dancer and similar classes anyway.

Edited by Tharne

Decided to be boring and went Dorothea as she seemed to make the most sense for the Black Eagles. When she wasn't dancing, she was supporting my forces with her magical abilities.

I wanted to see Marianne in the competition, so I picked her, hoping to get her some confidence too. The talk was pretty funny, he was curious who I pick for the competition so I picked her. Marianne: Oh my... wait what?

I did not regret my decision.

Dorothea because I was planning on making her a Mortal Savant but then I already have Lysithea going that route, and Lys had more strength so it was a shoe in.

Just pick someone with high charm that doesn't have a role/someone else can fill their role. I went Petra in my BL run. It was a shame, but she was my only high charm character. Your dancer should be dancing essentially every turn, so trying to give them something else to do seems pointless. Why have them cast physic when they can refresh someone else who is better at it?

Like @Diovani Bressan, I went with Hubert. I had him benched for a while anyway, and I figured it'd be absolutely hilarious. I wasn't wrong.

RD7TzIT.jpg

He looks so incredibly emo. It's amazing to see him do the dance animation because he looks so stoic and dead inside.

Plus, one of his when selected quotes is "I'll cut a bloody path". I always found it fun to hear that and then immediately just make him dance. 

Was he "good"? Well, why must a unit be "good?" Is it not enough to have Hubert combining a hot topic aesthetic with a trip to a ren faire?

(He worked out fine for me - but I play on normal mode with no perma-death. I doubt he'll be a pro-strat anytime soon, but definitely a treat.)

3 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Hilda because she looks adorable as a dancer. No other reason

Also I think she makes a comment similar to “singing is nice but I should have a dance to do as well” when she does choir