Who did you dancer and why?

Fennel

@Mozukumi

Oh that's wonderful! I was wondering what Hubert would look like, and I was wondering who I should make a dancer in BE, now I have an idea It's too much work to make him a mortal savant, tbh

Edited by Brimney

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felix because I wanted to make Cyril the dancer, but couldn't recruit him, and all Felix was the last guy I recruited when I already had an idea of what I wanted for all the others in my house. Also I knew I wanted a guy dancer from the start.

I don't regret it, he looks great and it's kind of hilarious with his personality.

Flayn since I really like her but I'm sort of regretting it. She's been a fantastic unit but aesthetically the dancer outfit doesn't suit her and the colours don't mesh well at all :L. It looks amazing on like 95% of the cast.

I gave it to Flayn because she asked me really nicely. I don't regret it because she asked really nicely 

I choose Dimitri because he begged me not to and his charm stat was in the 30's. I am never going to use it, it was just hilarious. Maybe he can dance away that little anger problem

I don't want to say that I'm an idiot but I'm totally am, after 1 hour of exploration I was talking to my Golden Deer studs and accidentally clicked on Claude for the dancer... So I'm playing my first run without that class XD

Next run I'm totally into Lys I think, but let's see the other girlz and what they do.

I ended up going with Marianne. I was mainly using her as a support mage, so it made sense to have her double her support role. Plus, she's strong in swords.

I REALLY wanted to do Petra, but she couldn't really use magic, so it felt like a bit of a waste.

Hilda because during Choir she'd mention how she'd like dancing too. I didn't know whether or not the selection made a difference so I chose her. Now she can either be a Dancer with an Axe or part of the Wyvern posse I got going on.

I did Ashe -- he has the ability to open locks without needing to be a "Thief"-style class and he gets Physic from Faith -- add in Dance and you get the perfect support unit! 😄

On 8/2/2019 at 5:21 AM, dragonlordsd said:

I ended up going with Marianne. I was mainly using her as a support mage, so it made sense to have her double her support role. Plus, she's strong in swords.

I REALLY wanted to do Petra, but she couldn't really use magic, so it felt like a bit of a waste.

I definitely feel that too, but I'm starting to feel like it shouldn't matter. Dancer doesn't have any strong class skills like magic X 2 or a tomefaire. If you spend a turn using the dancer for magic instead of dancing a warlock or something, you have a strong and a weak magic user. If you dance the warlock, you essentially have two strong magic users. 

It's still a hard choice, lol. Even using my own logic, I still want to choose a character with good spells

Ferdinand, because he was turning out pretty mediocre as a unit, either due to bad growths or just bad luck, haven't checked yet, meanwhile I recruited Leonie and she was a busted demigoddess who leveled strength, speed and defense nearly every level. I was mostly using Ferdinand to cast stride gambits on the rest of the party. I saw the opportunity to make him useful again and took it. No regrets.

Edited by Alastor15243

Flayn for me. She was really excited to do it and had the highest Charm stat out of any unit I had recruited so far. She's been really helpful as well, so I'm happy with my pick.

Also, she went up against Hilda and Caspar for the contest, which I found completely hilarious.

I'm only in ch5 of the GD route and I don't know what to do with my poor boy Ignatz. He's already falling behind. I saw people say to try and make him a thief, but the poor kid couldn't even pass the 67% rate certification test. Might have to try again, but I also saw a couple folks say they made Igntaz a dancer as a way to salvage his character.