Ferdinand's Character

His character has to be the utmost interesting in the game...

He is somewhat like Mitsuo(Persona 4) only that that he can take the heat of the rejections and distaste. He has good self temperament even though that nobody likes him.

He is quite knowledgeable about people. Because why would he adapt to their personality something along the lines of these...

Bernadetta-He knows that she is shy and that he forces her out of her hermit shell that it drove her to tell him to get lost. (C Support)

Dorothea-He tells her that why is she so cold to him (Even though that he knows that she is already a bitch and being sarcastic to him in the C Support.) that she replies that he is like a bee. (C Support)

It's sad that he can never have sex as he has no S supports with any of the females in the game!

Post any conversations about him as his character is most well developed in the game! He can even A support with Edelgard, Casper (Only up to B I'm afraid) and Mercedes which those sure as hell will be interesting to see. Has too much Emphasis as well as he is quite forceful at times.

Edited by PuffPuff

No characters can S support, except with Byleth, so that isn't unique to Ferdinand (how sad that would be!)

An A support with a female will likely get him a paired ending (though I don't know who has paired endings with him).

I like Ferdinand too. Certain bad Fire Emblem players with Youtube channels think he's all about being a Noble, but what they appear to be missing is that his nobility is a part of his character and important to it, rather than the sole aspect.

11 minutes ago, Nickdos said:

Do you even play the game?

I haven't got the game yet...but I gather so far to the characteristics that I see on some videos on Youtube and that Ferdinand is one of the most interesting characters to date in any game alongside Makalov.

I am not not that far as well, but from the few supports I read and other lines I am really glad that he is more than just the best looking male imo. Really interesting. 

Gotta continue now. I want to know more about all of them so I can take part in conversations online.

Nah. I actually found out that he is also kind of a jerk when he literally gives Hubert a knuckle sandwich of his personality in their C support and telling Edlegard to her face in their C Support that he'll strive to be better than her that she is flat out telling him that he is wasting his time. It could be that he may have a split personality disorder. Have to see the rest of his supports as Petra is the only character in the game that doesn't get turned off by him!

Edited by PuffPuff

On 8/1/2019 at 5:39 PM, De Geso said:

No characters can S support, except with Byleth, so that isn't unique to Ferdinand (how sad that would be!)

An A support with a female will likely get him a paired ending (though I don't know who has paired endings with him).

I like Ferdinand too. Certain bad Fire Emblem players with Youtube channels think he's all about being a Noble, but what they appear to be missing is that his nobility is a part of his character and important to it, rather than the sole aspect.

Those guys actually convinced me to recruit him in the BL because i heard he will be stripped of the title if he leave the Empire and i want to see how he deal with that lol. 

On 8/1/2019 at 10:39 AM, De Geso said:

Can confirm that he has atleast one paired ending.

Spoiler

In my playthrough, Ferdinand had a paired ending with Bernadetta.

Linhardt also has one with Petra, which is just adorable.

I like to compare him to Lorenz. They are both Nobles and they both take great pride in that, they are that similar that even their post time skip forms resemble each other and most of all they are both freaking annoying but that’s also were the difference lies. While Lorenz comes over as simply arrogant and obnoxious as well as looking down on others, Ferdinand on the other hand while also arrogant and a bit overwhelming he is extremely honest and also proactively tries to help other people as he sees it as part of his duty as a noble. So to put it simply, Ferdinand is everything good that Lorenz should be, as a Noble naturally.