New Feh Channel out Now

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was announced.  Gotta go to bed and too busy playing 3H anyway, guess I'll wait until tomorrow to see what's new.  Wonder why they didn't do it a week ago when everyone was free.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, this was most definitely not announced, but I think a couple of us expected it.

I know I was

Also holy shit?! They fucking did it! They put Camilla in actual fucking clothing for once!!! And not super skimpy clothing so obviously meant to pander to the lowest common denominator. Color me impressed. Like they actually hold some semblance of respect for the character and artistic integrity and don’t just see her as a walking pair of tits.

So, uh.

I'm sure Lost Lore will be a thing that exists, but I kind of skipped around it because Feh took FOREVER. Will probably need to go look into that again later.

Camilla's from a hypothetical world where she didn't give up the throne to Leo after Birthright. Her being a staff is ??? though, it would've made more sense on Micaiah. But I guess a green tome Micaiah with the horse and armor effectiveness means that she can basically form an entire team of herself. Maybe she will wield a staff as a legendary hero instead.

Also, I'm not sure whether Eliwood got a better deal than his companions by getting a made-up lance instead of one of the established weapons like Hector and Lyn did.

Alm = dong armor. And of course he just had to be red. I was hoping he'd be anything but. Alm, at this rate you and Celica will never be together in my files ;/

Lore looks really interesting. As for the CYL, I... think I want them all. I like Camilla when she's not hyperfixated on Corrin, which hasn't been often, historically. And her design's really nice. Here's hoping she doesn't dominate the meta for a year like her CYL grey predecessors did.

Just finished watching it. 

The first part is mostly re-runs and a bait Hero Fest (granted, the units there are awesome and their fodder potential is also incredible). 

The new game mode is...eh. It's too passive but at least it gives free orbs/flowers so that's nice. I think it also serves as an alternative way of building ally support which is nice. 

And the big deal comes now, CYL3 is almost here!

100% Camilla will be the next f2p goddess because Gravity+Dazzling is an incredible tool for map control. 

Eliwood is soooo awesome, kills both dragons and beasts and gets +4 to everything in PP. He's going to be a PP beast, and if his Atk/Spd are great then I'm absolutely sure he'll become a great GF user. 

Micaiah completes the anti Horse/Armor trifecta color which is cool. Her weapon has the same effect as Saizo's refined prf, hopefully her other exclusive skill is going to give her some way of debuffing the enemy, otherwise she'll be kinda meh outside of nuking horses/armors.

Dong armor Alm is back aaaand...he's ok-ish. If he's fast then Scendscale+Desperation is going to be an absurdly disgusting combo but his weapon is meh. I think he's going to be like B!Celica and people are going to change the weapon for something more suitable.

Not gonna lie I was a little bitter when Camilla was revealed to be a flying staff user because that’s what I wanted Micaiah to be, but I’m super happy she’s a green tome user (and thank god she keeps that armor/cavalry effectiveness)! And she looks like a flier too (she floats and her c slot looks like ground orders!) which is great because I have only one green tome flier (ironically Yune) and I’m so glad she’s got her priestess outfit! AND YUNE HELPING HER

I’m really interested in what her unique skill will be...I feel like it’s gonna be debuff related to go with her tome. She looks awesome and I’m so excited!

Camilla’s definitely the obvious free pick though, but at least Micaiah’s also in a unique role unlike Celica last year

Wada Sachiko never disappoints. Eliwood looks so dashing in that ceremonial outfit of his! Was hoping he'd be infantry lance instead of cavalry though but I'll take it. Free summon for sure.

Not too interested in anyone else. Dong armor is nice but I can't see myself summoning for it until I see some stats and Camilla is beautiful but I do wish her weapon wasn't just slightly better gravity. No attachment to Micaiah so don't care.

Well it looks like I'm free to continue pouring orbs for Claude and just take my freebie Eli when he gets here.

... What the fuck is Eliwood's B-skill? Have we seen that before? I honestly can't tell.

Also, Alm's C-skill is a dual threaten. That feels ... underwhelming. Plus, atk/spd push powercreep.

Have I mentioned I'm getting a bit sick of tier 4 skills and powercreep

Micaiah or Eliwood for free pick, though. I may do a few pulls on the banner to see if either of them want to come to me, but if neither show up Eliwood is probably going to be my pick. Alm, I'm fine with if I don't get him immediately, may try for him later.

Reeeeally don't give a shit about Camilla, thankfully I do have a fully built Halloween Mia for my flying staff needs. I can take her or leave her.

Edited by Sunwoo

Micaiah's Stand [Galdr of Release] allows her to fly! Definitely the unit I'm most looking forward to getting! Also, Ground Orders.

Eliwood, IMO, is the 2nd best of the CYL units - he's just more specific than Micaiah due to focusing on weapon types (dragons and beasts) rather than movement types (armored and cavalry).

Alm is meh. Scendscale is cool but he's just another dragonslaying sword unit.

Camilla is easily the weakest of the bunch. Flying staff unit is neat though Bride Fjorm exists and has a better and more interesting Prf weapon - all Camilla has is a glorified Dazzling Gravity+ staff.

My word I have SO MANY CHANCES to summon merges for my Brave Lyn during all these special summoning events! I swear I better get at least two merges outta this.

And CYL 3 units look pretty great! They say they'll come in mid-August, so that leads me to believe that the early August banner won't be CYL 3? Eh, we'll see soon enough, I guess! Either way, Eliwood looks freaking great and he's definitely gonna be my free summon! Micaiah looks fine, but not that much different than her other variants, honestly. Camilla actually looks good in the art department, for once she doesn't look skimpy and revealing! And Alm...meh. He was the 1st place winner of the men's division, he deserved better.

Yeah, practicality wins out for me here especially as I never got Halloween Mia or Bridal Fjorm. I do have Towel Sakura but she has decidedly lesser utility. Micaiah is an option depending on how good her final skills are but to be honest I'm not big on her art. Happy to pick up the boys down the line, because as powerful as they are, I have units in my barracks that fulfil their roles already.

I figure I'll do what I did and save my free pick 'til I'm done with full-pulling the banner, see who's left that I most want.

The issue with this was I ended up having to wait out a 6% pity rate before finally getting Cylica.

DONG ARMOR ALM HOLY SHIT

Honestly, everything looks pretty good. The new mode gives out orbs and stuff so that's cool. Revival banners and Hero Fest looking aight. But CYL3. Holy fuck. Everyone looks so good, goddammit it's gonna be hard to dec-OH WHO AM I KIDDING DONG ARMOR ALL THE WAY BOIS! W00T!

My heart says pick Camilla but Micaiah dual-effectiveness is too good to pass up on (still haven't got her OG version). I wish they would made Camilla a non-flying unit but at least she still looks cool. Both Eliwood & Alm's arts looks amazing, but I have enough lance cav and infantry sword to last until the end of the game.

Not sure where should I dump orbs on, CYL or Hero Fest. Don't have much stash to spend on both.

Also, kinda expect "Strike" means let us do actual battle. It was a bit of a letdown.