New Feh Channel out Now

Jingle Jangle

They actually did green tome Micaiah. I'm surprised they decided to make up a weapon for Eliwood to reference Ninian instead of giving him one of the other legendary weapons like they did with Hector and Lyn. Disappointed that Alm joins Celica's fate of being another infantry sword unit that I don't need more of. Don't really care about Camilla other than she will probably be the 'FTP' choice people use in their guides due to the fact she is colorless. Eliwood and Micaiah are probably my favorite of the bunch. I will probably pick Eliwood as my free pick and skip the banner though I wouldn't mind if Micaiah pitybrakes me someday.

Other than that yeah more orbs from anniversary events and Lost Lore seems like all it does is hand out free stuff which I won't say no to free stuff.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

... What the fuck is Eliwood's B-skill? Have we seen that before? I honestly can't tell.

Also, Alm's C-skill is a dual threaten. That feels ... underwhelming. Plus, atk/spd push powercreep.

Have I mentioned I'm getting a bit sick of tier 4 skills and powercreep

Eliwood's B skill, pretty sure it's  Atk/Spd version of Ruse skill we first see on Summer Ursula. And his C skill is Speed Opening.

Nah,  Brazen Atk Spd 4> Atk Spd Push 4. 

Eliwood is also quite good since he doesn't only kill dragons but also beasts in one weapon, hmmm.

No Aureola, or Saint Staff, or the Rex Hasta? Well the Rex Hasta can then be saved for someone like Farina, BLAND and too numerous Lance Fliers are I know, but she stands a chance of coming now with both sisters in in some way.

And Alm a Red Sword Infantry? Why no creativity here?

41 minutes ago, trainer_derp said:

I really want my Micaiah, but I can already see all the F2P guides that'll be using Camilla. At least her design is pretty good now.

Not sure about this. Camilla seems inferior to Veronica. Especially because her staff is only a glorified gravity staff with more punching power. Veronica can easy deal more dmg after her 1. Attack when being redanced.

I wouldnt be surprised if Micaiah is the free pick for clears. Double effectivness helps and we lack a free green strong nuker. she meshes well together with the allready free Veronica AND Eir that can debuff enemies

I have to see what the other skills do before deciding

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No Aureola, or Saint Staff, or the Rex Hasta? Well the Rex Hasta can then be saved for someone like Farina, BLAND and too numerous Lance Fliers are I know, but she stands a chance of coming now with both sisters in in some way.

They’re probably saving Rex Hasta for Oswin, Darin, Marcus, Wallace or Sain. Aureola could end up with Tiena from the Hasha no Tsurugi manga, Guinivere, Renault, Ellen, Saul or Saint of Mario Kart herself. 

As for the banner itself, Micaiah is tempting as I have her other 2 versions but my votes were for Eliwood so I’ll take him as my free pick. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Isn't it surprising that Micaiah's final outfit is a Brave Hero when final outfits are supposed to be legendary heroes? 

This means L!Micaiah is going to be wearing light sage clothes but Micaiah at this point in time isn't strong enough to be considered a legendary hero. She's on par with Ilyana and weaker than Lethe, neither characters that are powerful enough to be considered legendary. 

Spoiler

Ilyana: It’ll be all right. I’m really strong against your spells, and my magic is not powerful enough to defeat you. We’ll be fine.
Micaiah: But if we’re equally matched, why should we fight at all? It sounds… wrong.

Spoiler

Micaiah: Are you the general of this army? I am Micaiah, a general of the Daein
    Royal Army.

Lethe: Wait, you're the one in command?!

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Isn't it surprising that Micaiah's final outfit is a Brave Hero when final outfits are supposed to be legendary heroes? 

This means L!Micaiah is going to be wearing light sage clothes but Micaiah at this point in time isn't strong enough to be considered a legendary hero. She's on par with Ilyana and weaker than Lethe, neither characters that are powerful enough to be considered legendary.

Well, they could always make L!Micaiah into a staff unit to complete the set and either an outfit based on Sephiran’s outfit or the light sage outfit. 

8 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Well, they could always make L!Micaiah into a staff unit to complete the set and either an outfit based on Sephiran’s outfit or the light sage outfit. 

s staff unit with armor and cav effectivness would be quite strong 😮

Or they give her a unique staff that provides Armor and cav effectivbesd to adjacent allies  (similar to Nagas C-Skill)!!!

Hello Eliwood, please join Lyn and Hector as my free summon!

. . .though if I didn't have that crazy theme going, I'd nab Alm and call it a day.  Scendscale looks amazing.

I also demand the Wolfguard, so I can have them scout their homeland.

Edited by eclipse

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hello Eliwood, please join Lyn and Hector as my free summon!

. . .though if I didn't have that crazy theme going, I'd nab Alm and call it a day.  Scendscale looks amazing.

I also demand the Wolfguard, so I can have them scout their homeland.

I just realized i almost did that

but no i picked Roy originally. It counts!

Camilla - Interesting to see her as a staff, still flying, though. I do like her being Queen Camilla, but I still don't like the character.

Eliwood - About what I expected. Not much to say.

Micaiah - Micaiah now has all three color tomes, and now she's a stand user! Real talk, though, the art is awesome and I'd be super hyped if I actually still played the game. I'm just left wondering why they left that unique B skill secret. It had better be something amazing or she'll probably be not all that good.

Alm - I hate Alm so idc.

On reflection, I think I would rather spend all my orbs on Tibarn rather than any of the CYL3 units. He fills a need far more than any of them, and the 5% rate makes it a no-brainer. However, I may not actually end up with that option as I'm currently 4% deep into trying for Summer Laegjarn and am down to a single-digit number of orbs.

The CYL3 characters look so good, very excited to pull! I'll be getting Micaiah for free and then trying for Eliwood (that art is amazing), then Camilla (love the redesign), and Alm last because red sword isn't too exciting (still looks great though).

Meh, free pick and that's about it from me. A F!Tiki merge and Tibarn are far more interesting to me and the 5% makes it great for low orb stashes. 

Micky: I might pick her since I like her and she has a niche on flier teams. It comes down to her B skill.

Alm: infantry sword + dong armour killed any hype for me. Anything that reminds of *that* is a big no no. It grosses me out.

Eliwood: If I pick him he's gonna be fodder. I barely use cavs and he has no place on my teams due to his colour. He does look nice tho

Camilla: No Bolverk + Garon's armour is a let down but I love her art and the design is alright in my books. Being a flier and a character I like means she's also a likely pick.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

I wouldnt be surprised if Micaiah is the free pick for clears. Double effectivness helps and we lack a free green strong nuker. she meshes well together with the allready free Veronica AND Eir that can debuff enemies

It depends on what her B skill does. If it does not give her guaranteed doubles or make her a consistent one shot nuke, she is pretty weak in my opinion. Same applies to CYL Alm since his Spd is not that great, and he may require a skill overhaul (Desperation-Brash Assault for traditional performance or Solo-Lull-Rouse for independence) depending on the play style.

CYL Camilla on the other hand can control the flow of battle with Gravity and got Firesweep. CYL Eliwood is useable right from the start of battle with decent Spd.

@XRay, Lull passives are restricted to cavalry only, so CYL Alm, a sword infantry, wouldn't be able to use it even if he wanted to.

Edit: Lull passives can't be used by armors or fliers. Cavalry and infantry can use them.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

@XRay, Lull passives are restricted to cavalry only, so CYL Alm, a sword infantry, wouldn't be able to use it even if he wanted to.

The only restrictions I see is that armor and flying units cannot use Lulls. Infantry and cavalry should have no restrictions.

and so the "camilla 4 CYL3" ordeal finally comes to an end, and i hope i'll never hear or read her name again; yeah her design is a bit better simply because now she has actual clothing on her skin but the gay coat doesn't make the gentlemen, she's still camilla nevertheless

btw, eliwood's really cool, alm too except i hate the dong armor (and the meme is stupid af), so i'll probably reinstall heroes, get free micaiah and uninstall, maybe definitely

only brave sigurd could make me reinstall heroes but CYL4 and probably CYL5 too will be 3H-focused so yeah that will never happen

lost lore sounded cool the moment feh said it, and i immediately lost every interest literally 5 seconds later

hero fest more like "we want you to stop enjoying this game" fest

Edited by Yexin

Analyzing what we know...

Spoiler

Camilla, for what it's worth, has Swift Sparrow 1.5 on her weapon and still gets Dazzling and Gravity+ effects. Next CYL, when there is a new one anyway, the staff user will have Swift Sparrow 4, Pain+, Gravity++ (range of 2 instead of 1), both Wrathful and Dazzling, and also has the ability to trigger Luna on the units follow-up attack (once per turn).
The length of that textbox will rival that of the battlefield.
Also Atk/Spd Push 4 looks neat, though I have to ask who in the world is getting their HP to below 25% without Fury or Reciprocal Aid abuse....

Eliwood is, plain and simple, a PP cav. Dual effective against both Dragons and Beasts is good though. Hopefully he has the power necessary to take them down.

Micaiah... that B skill of hers, the one with Yune on it, probably has a way to inflict penalties to the foes Atk and Res on it, otherwise her weapon would be useless. Atk/Res Bond is frightening though. For such a simple action, she not only gets the same boost as a Brazen Atk/Res, but also ignores penalties she has to them. Once other versions of Bond 4 skills come out, there will be a large number of units who will benefit heavily, I imagine...

Alm is the only one who has a special... they should have went all out and gave him an assist.
His Atk and Spd, neutral, are either 56/34 or 58/36. I'm willing to guess that has something to do with that Threaten Atk/Spd skill he got there, maybe a version of the Threatens that takes after Surtr's Menace. The 25% Atk boost from Scendscale looks nice on paper, basically a little less than a full Draconic Aura trigger. On Alm as he was at 62 Atk, he'd be getting +15 extra damage off, almost double a Death Blow 4.

...I'm not sure which of them to pick as the free unit. They all look good, and there's a very real chance I won't be getting all of them since I'm not gonna buy more normal orb packs, but they all have their own unique strong advantages, and iffy disadvantages. Camilla may as well be Veronica 2.0 (3.0?) given how much raw power and speed she has as a flying staff, but I'm really not into her as a character (Corrinsexual, emphasis on sexual). Alm is probably my favoritest character of the lot, but he's a lot of raw power in yet another Infantry Sword that I really don't need another of...