New Feh Channel out Now

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

Okay, so stay uninstalled and stop whining.

imagine telling people they can't express their thoughts about a newly released presentation video, implying they're whining about a mobile game simply because you don't agree/care

Oh snap where did this come from I did not expect this

Probably gonna grab Micaiah. I got both Alms already in the game right now, so while Eliwood looks enticing, I'm gonna get the Silver-Haired Maiden.

Edited by NoirCore

1 minute ago, Yexin said:

imagine telling people they can't express their thoughts about a newly released presentation video, implying they're whining about a mobile game simply because you don't agree/care

Imagine being a positive person who didn't need to announce to the world that they're uninstalling a game.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Imagine being a positive person who didn't need to announce to the world that they're uninstalling a game.

HA HA HA. Oh eclipse you joker! Next thing you'll be going on about not having to make sure flame wars erupt because people can't discuss things without trying to shove knives down each others throats, or even that people know how the ignore feature works!

Edited by Xenomata

2 minutes ago, Yexin said:

implying that was the main information i wanted people to get

if this is the case, i'm sorry

and i think we already had a similar discussion, and we got nothing out of it, so might as well stop here

i won't stop expressing what i think regardless, also because i don't think everyone here is happy about literally everything they showed

Here's my original post.  Note that I didn't trash a single unit, nor did I mention all of the CYL units.  Doesn't mean I'm excited about all of them.  But I know that there's people who are hyped for those units, so I've kept my silence.  It's not like my input is going to magically make everything perfect in my eyes.

And hey, the upside is that Camilla's out of the CYL pool. Even if she shows up, I'm sure Atk/Spd Push 4 will be useful on someone in your barracks!

I know I'm really lame, but I get unreasonably excited for Feh Channels.  I'm a grown woman, and I love how Feh interacts with us Summoners.  It's so cute and fun...I think I'm regressing back to childhood under all the stress from school.  Someone please send help.

Eliwood as #2 men's choice? Alm as #1? What is even going on???? Lol.  I love them both, but I'm shocked. 

Women's results aren't surprising, though I thought Lucina was going to be a strong contender.  Disappointing that Camilla is a staff user, but ah well...

17 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Here's my original post.  Note that I didn't trash a single unit, nor did I mention all of the CYL units.  Doesn't mean I'm excited about all of them.  But I know that there's people who are hyped for those units, so I've kept my silence.  It's not like my input is going to magically make everything perfect in my eyes.

And hey, the upside is that Camilla's out of the CYL pool. Even if she shows up, I'm sure Atk/Spd Push 4 will be useful on someone in your barracks!

i already read it, and yes, on a second thought i could've kept that comment for myself, but that is what i think, and i don't regret saying it

hell, i didn't even offend anyone nor anything: if i did, i would've understood parrhesia's comment and following warning, but i think we're all grown enough not to get mad at nor be hurt by complete strangers' comments, even if we disagree

On Topic: yeah atk spd push 4 seems pretty good, i bet my +6 levin could use it well, if only it didn't have that post-combat recoil

Edited by Yexin

43 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Also Atk/Spd Push 4 looks neat, though I have to ask who in the world is getting their HP to below 25% without Fury or Reciprocal Aid abuse....

Atk/Spd Push works based on an HP minimum like Quick Riposte and Forseti, not maximum like Desperation or Vantage. It works as long as the unit is above 25% HP.

21 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Women's results aren't surprising, though I thought Lucina was going to be a strong contender.  Disappointing that Camilla is a staff user, but ah well...

Lucina already got her CYL win. Former winners are not eligible to be voted on again.

7 minutes ago, Yexin said:

On Topic: yeah atk spd push 4 seems pretty good, i bet my +6 levin could use it well, if only it didn't have that post-combat recoil

Mystic Boost on the B slot solves that problem.

Edited by XRay

21 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Eliwood as #2 men's choice? Alm as #1? What is even going on???? Lol.  I love them both, but I'm shocked. 

These heroes were chosen via polls by the fans but this was the third Choose Your Legends event so this meant both winners and runner-ups of the last two were not eligeable again.

Winners for the first event were Lyn and Ike
Runner-ups were Lucina and Roy

In the second, the winners were Hector and Celica
Runner-ups were Ephraim and Veronica

So the door was open for characters like Eliwood and Micaiah in the third year.

Edited by Vince777

Summer channel.

So she's still at the beach (with bars and everything), with three notes this time. 

Summer celebration is on, with the usual stuff and GHB revivals and a Hero Fest on top of those. The Daily Reward maps are as ususal, GHB revivals for 2 days each (she pretends to Oliver), the daily banners have a bunch the Heroes with banners and the Hero Fest has Tibarn, Nailah, Surtr and Fane!Tiki (So I guess any but green).

Next Marth and Caeda bring a chest out, revealing a mode called Lost Lore (which literally is about finding stories from through each part of the series), which allows you to send anyone but those from those worlds work for it. There's a hot spring time skip without Fjorm (Rude.), it has a bunch of maps to go through and it ends with a Not battle (which also prefers using allies from that game) and Feh then proceeds to send three reds (hell, the battle shows a miss. I don't remember that happening here.) and it also gives Support ranks. No new currency, I like the music for it.

Legendary? CYL TIME! It's mid-august. Camilla gets to be a queen and a flying staff (her staff looks nuts, gravity, dazzling and a stat boost in battle) and she has Atk/Spd Push 4 (which is different, works from above 25%, Cammila's great fodder). Eliwood is in his marquess outfit, is a lance cav and has Swift Sparrow 3 and Ninis's Ice Lane (Spd +3, +4 to all stats when initiating and dragon/beast effectiveness (Ouch Eliwood)). Michiah comes with spoilers (Yune's floating around her) and comes with a Green Light tome (See Ice Dragon?), is flying (REALLY?) as well as Light of Dawn (Her usual effectiveness, Res+3, boosts stats by debuff on enemy's stats) and Atk/Res Bond 4 (which is +7 to the stats and neutralises penalties to those stats (Wow. That's a bit underwhelming)). Alm then shows up with the Dong armour (HIDARI DID IT THE MAD LAD), is still sword infantry and has Dracofalchion (Dragon breaking, Atk +3, if more foes in range than allies +5 to all stats) and Scendscale  (Damage = 25% of Atk after battle and deals 7 damage to Alm if he attacked (Get me that Mythic Boost?)). Camilla got the Veronica treatment, I'm not sure who's the best otherwise.

With that, we're done. Could have been better, could have been worse.

Edited by Dayni

Woah, Brave Eliwood and Brave Micaiah look the shit. And while I’m still upset that Camilla won, credit were credit is due, as she looks like a powerful staff herself. I think Alm got the short end of the stick this time tho due to the HP toll

Next year CYL will be interesting, due to Three Houses joining the party, and I’m sure there will me many characters in that game who will be popular enough to shake the play field of it. Hell, enough that it’s very possible for Marth to lose, AGAIN XD 

Edited by Midnox

I was disappointed by the GHB quests. I really expected something like the GHB elite quests and a permanent addition to the daily rotation.

And this new mode? Why invent something without Gameplay instead of new Gameplay? 

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Atk/Spd Push works based on an HP minimum like Quick Riposte and Forseti, not maximum like Desperation or Vantage. It works as long as the unit is above 25% HP.

Don't worry, i was asking how a unit could possibly NOT ever have Atk/Spd Push activated, because the safest ways involve Fury abuse, Reci.Aid abuse, Miracle, and positioning nonsense equal to what Grandmaster maps usually demand.

Otherwise it'd be a useless Brazen Atk/Spd.

Edited by Xenomata

Oh man, this is the one instance I will open my wallet for a banner. Nailah is the unit I want to + 10 the most, purely for being a favourite unit of mine. 

I have been playing f2p for more than half a year now, but since I used all my orbs on the mythic banner (no regrets, gave me everything i needed for scoring and gameplay purposes and more), I will spend a bit on Nailah. She is at +2, and that can be more after this week.

Absolutely amazing banner for me, horrible timing for my wallet. =p

7 hours ago, Ottservia said:

I know I was

Also holy shit?! They fucking did it! They put Camilla in actual fucking clothing for once!!! And not super skimpy clothing so obviously meant to pander to the lowest common denominator. Color me impressed. Like they actually hold some semblance of respect for the character and artistic integrity and don’t just see her as a walking pair of tits.

Feels good man. I feel so vindicated right now for my votes. I want to rub it in the face of the assh*les who said it was impossible for her to get proper clothes (which is absurd since she already had proper clothes in her Adrift version).

And I also want to mock the d*ckheads who said we would get like 7 other Camillas because of her victory and it was all our fault. Where are my Bride and Valentine Camillas at? They could still make Halloween and Christmas variants but I waited months to be proven right about her art being gorgeus, I can wait some more to be proven right about this being the last Camilla of 2019.

But I must say. I'm happy there is no flame here. Even the fellas who dislike Camilla had words of praise or chose to say nothing.Good job SF for being a safe haven from toxicity.

But this means I will have to find that toxicity somewhere else. After all this time I am craving for the tears of the whiners. Brb SF, I'm going to reddit.

Oh, the other winners are cool too I guess. Micaiah looks hype, Eliwood went the safe way of the lance instead of taking fron his mom which is disappointing and Hidari is the memelord. He actually did it.

Lost Lore looks pretty shit. At first I thought it'd be Langrisser's history mode, but it turns out it was just some kind of deployment simulator

I really wish they'd announce these beforehand like they used to...

Nothing too surprising, I like the look of all the CYL Heroes, hoping I can get all of them. The new mode sounded very interesting, but then it was basically only about waiting. I think I'm ok with that though, as I already tend to feel like there is too much to do daily in this game, so having something that mostly does itself but still nets rewards sounds nice, even if it's not that interesting.

I'm gonna really struggle with deciding where to spend my orbs now though. The Hero Fest banner is amazing, I want merges for all three of the units that are on the daily revival banner today, and then there's CYL and the next Legendary banner... With everything happening at once I'll just have to choose one thing and go for it I guess.

Edited by BoaFerox

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

I am okay with Camilla, but I had to add that objectively speaking, Atk/Spd Push 4 which gives 7 atk/spd is inferior to Brazen atk/spd which gives 9 atk and 10 spd, and with how fast they put Swift Sparrow 3 into the permanent pool they will put brazen atk spd 4 into permanent pool soon enough.

"Wow, this humidity sure makes me slee- *SNORE*" Fastest fall-asleep time yet.

In other news, MY GOODNESS that Lost Lore bit sounds fun! I'm looking forward to it! 😄 Plus, well, there's just so much coming up! I love Feh Channel postings. :3

Well, I certainly didn't see this coming. The daily revival banners are neat, but probably only going to be a source of SI fodder. That Lost Lore mode looks like nothing more than a pointlessly convoluted way to give us nice loot. Then we have CYL3 at last.

• Camilla looks very nice, certainly following in Veronica's footsteps as an extremely good mounted healer. I'm kind of disappointed she doesn't have Bolverk, but hopefully that shows up sooner or later. Atk/Spd Push 4 looks to be functionally a Fury that focuses entirely on Attack and Speed. Probably not going to bother with her since I have H!Mia and Bridal!Fjorm, but I expect to see her a lot.
  • Eliwood looks like an offensive monster, and his combining beast and dragon effectiveness seriously tempts me to team him up with Lucina and Julia for the ultimate dragon-slaying force. I have plenty of lance cavalry, but none of them are very offensive except L!Ephraim and (sort of) Roderick, so Eliwood's definitely on the target list.
  • Micaiah looks fantastic art-wise thanks to the addition of Yune. Statistically she's basically the same as her previous iterations, although I am curious what her unique B-skill is. Hopefully it's like Yune's Chaos Named where it de-buffs the enemy's highest stat. Even though Julia and Lewyn are more than capable enough green mages, I'm definitely pulling for her.
  • Alm looks mediocre. I never played SoV, so I don't have any real attachment to him, and if there's one thing I don't lack it's sword infantry. Not going to bother with him.

Eh, this one had nothing of particular interest to me which isn’t good when the game is rapidly losing my interest as is. No, not even CYL3 because its thunder was always doomed to be stolen by the release of Three Houses (which is precisely what happened with myself in particular).

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

And this new mode? Why invent something without Gameplay instead of new Gameplay? 

Other gacha games do this. Azur Lane does something similar with the Commission feature where you can send ships on missions and they can get you resources, Wisdom Cubes (the equivalent of FEH’s orbs) and even level up while you’re sleeping or simply not playing the game. 

@KMT4ever They’re most likely saving Bölverk for Legendary Garon later down the line.