New Feh Channel out Now

Jingle Jangle

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

Other gacha games do this. Azur Lane does something similar with the Commission feature where you can send ships on missions and they can get you resources, Wisdom Cubes (the equivalent of FEH’s orbs) and even level up while you’re sleeping or simply not playing the game. 

That's a strange development. I actually started to play feh because I liked the gameplay. Didn't even know the franchise before. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mampfoid said:

That's a strange development. I actually started to play feh because I liked the gameplay. Didn't even know the franchise before. 

Is this your first gacha game? FEH took their sweet time adding this feature. It allows the player to make much better use of the roster sending those “unused” units on missions to help you get stuff instead of just rotting in your barracks. There’s nothing to lose and everything to gain with this feature. 

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Is this your first gacha game? FEH took their sweet time adding this feature. It allows the player to make much better use of the roster sending those “unused” units on missions to help you get stuff instead of just rotting in your barracks. There’s nothing to lose and everything to gain with this feature. 

Yeah, it's my first and most likely the only ever gacha. 

I still think they could have used their development resources better on some gameplay ... or even on story. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Yeah, it's my first and most likely the only ever gacha. 

I still think they could have used their development resources better on some gameplay ... or even on story. 

Good. Avoid the siren song that is the rest of the gacha games. These games aren’t meant to be played for a long period of time which is why a stamina/limit system is added to these games; it’s just something to quickly pass the time when you’re on a train or something relatively short. This is also why the “story” parts are being revealed very slowly over time. These games aren’t meant to be “a job” (unless it’s Granblue Fantasy). It was originally supposed to be: do your dailies and participate in the events if you want and then go do something else with your life afterwards. 

Back to topic, lance cav right after I got Dimitri...

Well, at the very least B!Eliwood’s weapon has a nice gimmick and he got his art done by Wada Sachiko. 

14 hours ago, Yexin said:

and so the "camilla 4 CYL3" ordeal finally comes to an end, and i hope i'll never hear or read her name again; yeah her design is a bit better simply because now she has actual clothing on her skin but the gay coat doesn't make the gentlemen, she's still camilla nevertheless

btw, eliwood's really cool, alm too except i hate the dong armor (and the meme is stupid af), so i'll probably reinstall heroes, get free micaiah and uninstall, maybe definitely

only brave sigurd could make me reinstall heroes but CYL4 and probably CYL5 too will be 3H-focused so yeah that will never happen

lost lore sounded cool the moment feh said it, and i immediately lost every interest literally 5 seconds later

hero fest more like "we want you to stop enjoying this game" fest

waiting for the Kagero train next year. Although with 3 houses it might be rather Edelgard.

I wish Alfonse, Sharena, Anna and Bruno would get the love ._.

After playing some other games I wonder why FEH didn't have some kind of idle mode for recollecting stuff... Something that makes me curious though it's the fact FEH apparently didn't reveal everything about the mode; I'm waiting for it with a small but existent optimism :3.

---

Micaiah it's so beautiful!

I like ATK/RES Bond 4; it's not really better that Brazen but has a nice side effect to make it effective in dealing against one of the weakness of the skill.

I'm wondering which I should free summon though...

On 8/2/2019 at 12:34 AM, Vince777 said:

These heroes were chosen via polls by the fans but this was the third Choose Your Legends event so this meant both winners and runner-ups of the last two were not eligeable again.

Winners for the first event were Lyn and Ike
Runner-ups were Lucina and Roy

In the second, the winners were Hector and Celica
Runner-ups were Ephraim and Veronica

So the door was open for characters like Eliwood and Micaiah in the third year.

Ah yes, quite right! Thank you for clarifying.  I still expected Chrom or Marth to show up for the men, so I suspect we'll see them...soon? Maybe next year? Lol.

10 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Ah yes, quite right! Thank you for clarifying.  I still expected Chrom or Marth to show up for the men, so I suspect we'll see them...soon? Maybe next year? Lol.

Well that will depends of if the support for Dimitri and Claude is one sided or not.

1 hour ago, Troykv said:

Well that will depends of if the support for Dimitri and Claude is one sided or not.

While I am not voting for the dudes, I am personally rooting for Alfonse/Líf next year, leaning more towards Líf because he looks cool and edgy.

Next year, I am going to stick with Anna until the halfway point and see who else I like got a decent chance of winning. My top favorites would be Anna, Edelgard, Sharena, Loki, Laevatein, Laegjarn, and any Dancer/Singer.

Edited by XRay

I got excited with the announcement of lore mode, I thought well we a mode that gives us...lore about events, characters, items, weapons, etc in the series.  Pretty disappointed with what it is which seems just like a time waster, I guess more resources are never bad.  

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

I got excited with the announcement of lore mode, I thought well we a mode that gives us...lore about events, characters, items, weapons, etc in the series.  Pretty disappointed with what it is which seems just like a time waster, I guess more resources are never bad.  

Personally, I was excited about a mode that would allow us to dig deeper into our roster and force us to use characters from a specific game in a scenario specific to that game.

Turns out it wasn't that either. 😞

18 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Personally, I was excited about a mode that would allow us to dig deeper into our roster and force us to use characters from a specific game in a scenario specific to that game.

Turns out it wasn't that either. 😞

Such wasted potential. We need more that celebrates the storied history of the franchise and the various worlds.