[Minor Spoilers?] Some Character Infographics

Alright, alright. I know there are Google spreadsheets for this stuff, but I've found most of what I've seen so far to be a bit hard to organize/use, at least for me. That said, I made these for funsies, and also in the hopes hope they might be useful for at least a few of you guys.

Obviously, these are incomplete, and I only have a few sheets even made, but I'm going to expand upon them as I can. If there are any particular characters you want to see next, please let me know and I'll do my best to get to them. I'd also really appreciate it if you let me know about anything I'm missing with the characters I already have!

Tips/pointers for displaying this information in a concise, but uncluttered layout is very helpful too! I did my best, but it's hard to avoid walls of text while listing certain things.

[Spoilers for the students' timeskip portraits, as well as possible minor spoilers for some dialogue snippets below.]

HILDA:

Spoiler

HildaInfo.png

LORENZ:

Spoiler

LorenzInfo.png

SETETH:

Spoiler

SetethInfo.png

Sources used:

Born2Feed's YT Channel
FFStumbles' Tea Spreadsheet
Fire Emblem: Three Houses MEGASHEET
fireemblemwiki.org
SF's Abilities Page
SF's Character Growth Rates Page
SF's Learned Abilities Page
SF's Learned Spells Page
Tea Time: FE3H
WIP lost item, gift and (student only) recruitment guide
My own gameplay

Edited by Blattodea
More sources added.

These look absolutely fantastic!  About the only thing I'd change would be to move the growth rates to a bar chart (see BigKlingy's Awakening unit bio vids on YouTube for a good example), since I personally comprehend visual representation far more easily than just the raw numbers, but honestly that's just me.  Other than that, I'm looking forward to future sheets (particularly the Blue Lions units) once I've gotten further in the game.  Best of luck!

This is pretty good man...  Also damn never knew Seteth had 5 strengths and one weakness.... the hell how can a unit like that be allowed to be used

Also having a list of lost items and who they go till will help a lot of people mainly because if you don't talk to everyone or support some people you wouldn't know things like Bernadetta has the needle cause she can do very good sew work.