Choose your Legends 3 Heroes were revealed!

Choose your Legends 3 Heroes were revealed!

14_CYL3-768x369.png

Camilla: Light of Nohr / Flying Staff unit
HP: 39 / Atk: 33 / Spd: 37 / Def: 21 / Res: 25 / BST: 155
Snangridr (Mt 14 / Rng 2): Foe cannot counterattack. If unit unitiates combat, grant Atk/Spd+3 during combat. After combat,
if unit attacked, inflict [Gravity] on target and foes within 1 space though its next action.
Restore+
Atk/Spd Push 4: At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grant Atk/Spd+7, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 5 damage to unit.
Wrathful Staff 3
Atk Tactic 3

Eliwood: Marquess Pherae / Cavalry Lance unit
HP: 40 / Atk: 37 / Spd: 35 / Def: 32 / Res: 18 / BST: 162
Ninis's Ice Lance (Mt 16 / Rng 1): Effective against Dragon and Beast foes. Grant Spd+3. If unit initiates combat,
grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
Rally Atk/Def+
Swift Sparrow 3
Atk/Spd Ruse 3: If a Rally Assist skill is used by unit or targets uniut, inflicts Atk/Spd -5 and [Guard] on foes in cardinal
directions of unit and target through their next actions.
Spd Opening 3.

Micaiah: Queen of Dawn / Flying Green Tome unit
HP: 36 / Atk: 37 / Spd: 28 / Def: 17 / Res: 37 / BST: 155
Light of Dawn (Mt 14 / Rng 2): Effective against Armored and Cavalry foes. Grant Res+3. Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res
during combat = current penalty on each of target’s stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently.
Sacrifice
Atk/Res Bond 4: If unit is adjacent to an ally, grant Atk/Res+7 to unit and neutralizes unit's penalties to Atk/Res during combat.
Yune's Whisper: At start of turn, if any foe's Res ≤ unit's Res-3 and that foe is adjacent to another foe, inflicts Atk/Spd-6
on that foe throught itss next action.
Ground Orders 3

Alm: Imperial Ascent / Infantry Sword unit
HP: 42 / Atk: 38 / Spd: 35 / Def: 37 / Res: 20 / BST: 172
Dracofalchion (Mt 16 / Rng 1): Effective against Dragon foes. Grant Atk+3. If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥  the
number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.
Draconic Aura (CD: 3)
Sendscale: Deals damage = 25% to unit's Atk, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 7 damage to unit.
Chill Def 3
Threaten Atk/Spd 3: At start of turn, if unit is within 2 spaces of a foe, grants Atk/Spd+5 to unit for 1 turn and inflicts Atk/Spd-5
on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.

What are your opinions about the new Brave Heroes, and what will be your free summon?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nini's Lance, eh? Yeah, Eliwood x Ninian was already pretty heavily hinted at, and they keep just barely skirting canon there. XD But wow, he looks awesome! I didn't expect him to look so good! Definitely picking him, but there's a whole slew of reasons why, not just the pleasant surprise of his outfit.

I am planning to pick Eliwood, but maybe Micaiah's B skill change my decision. Both have dual effective weapons, so both will be welcomed, however a Eff. against beast will be great to have!

I am disappoited with Camilla... I mean, Flying Healer is always good but her staff is "ok", and I couldn't care less about another Infantry Sword unit.

Micaiah all the way for the free pull. Unlike sword infantries, lance cavaliers and healers I have no flying mage and my only two mages are the original Jul-twins so Michy is the obvious choice. 

Also I am confused how does scendscsle work? I didn't get it, does it work like vassa's blade? 

Is it confirmed we will have a choice to pick one hero? 

1 minute ago, SuperNova125 said:

Also I am confused how does scendscsle work? I didn't get it, does it work like vassa's blade? 

During combat, Alm gets a damage boost of 25% of his Atk. Let say that Alm has 60 Atk. he will do 15 more damage when attacking. However, if he attacks, he takes 7 damage after combat.

It worls like Vassal's Balde or the Wo Dao special damage.

Micaiah.

As utility is always utmost important in Gatcha games if your going to be able to beat some of the content in the games as you need certain things to beat them. Micaiah brings the best utility of the four due to her being able to bonus damage two types of units which is always useful for the high rewarding content like Infernal Grand Hero Battles, Chain Challenges, Legend battle, etc as it is then profit! With Horse, Armor, Flier emblem teams. Micaiah is utmost helpful in Mage/Flier teams.

Edited by PuffPuff

This is an easy skip. 

Micaiah is the only one who interests me. 

Last year's CYL had three great units at least (Celica, Veronica, Hector). I would rather spend my orbs for Veronica merges or an usable Celica finally. All pulled Celicas became fodder unfortunately. 

Edited by Rosalina

Eliwood looked super nice until I noticed he was a horse, so he's doomed to mediocrity unless his prf passive is insane or if horses start getting good exclusive skills.

Micaiah I can already see being a cancer unit in the dreaded Flier Ball defenses in AR.

Camilla looks solid, but after Bride Fjorm's insane staff it's no surprise she doesn't leave a massive impression.

No real comment on Alm, just another anti-dragon sword infantry but with some true damage added on.

I'm dissapointed that Brave Alm has the same weapon and movement as standard Alm since I already heavily invested into the original. I guess that's how people with +10 Hectors felt when they released LHector.

It's interesting how different LEliwood and BEliwood look even if they are both drawn by the same artist. 

Micaiah and Eliwood are the clear winners to me, both being anti-meta units with other upside. Camilla looks... borderline worthless frankly, basically discount/flying Brave Veronica. Alm looks great but is a great unit in a very heavily contested role: will probably be excellent at first but slowly drop off over time.

I have 550 orbs and counting. I'm seeing how many Micaiahs I can pull. 

I am torn between Alm and Miccy.  I don't have any Alms at all, but Miccy looks so good.  I think I will do some pulls on the banner and see if I can get one of them then pick the other.

1 hour ago, Azuni said:

or if horses start getting good exclusive skills.

Lull skills are currently locked to infantry and cavalry. Of course, like with literally everything else in this game, the problem is availability.

34 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Camilla looks... borderline worthless frankly, basically discount/flying Brave Veronica.

Their roles don't overlap at all unless you've been using Veronica with Gravity+ instead of her unique weapon.

Camilla also has the best offensive stat spread in the game among staff users with an effective 40/40 offensive spread (compared to other units using Gravity+) due to her weapon having 4 more Mt than Gravity+ and Swift Sparrow 1.5 built in.

Her closest competition is Laevatein (36/30), Maribelle (35/33), Fjorm (34/34), Loki (32/35 or 36/35 with Thokk), and Veronica (32/36, 36/36 with Hlidskjalf, 40/40 with Hlidskjalf after being danced (only debuffs are being counted since the +4 Atk/Spd from Hlidskjalf won't stack with Hone Cavalry)).

Uuuh, they all have great art. That's gonna be difficult, but right now I'm leaning towards Eliwood. He's just so good-looking in baby blue. 

Edited by Sweet Summer Tana
Autocorrect strikes again.

Micaiah and Camilla looking really good. 

I don't have a flying healer, but Micaiah's B skill could make me pick her. 

I'll try some summons on green and blue before the free pull, since I could get Micaiah that way (trying for her and not Camilla because green is a little better for fodder and odds than colorless). Eliwood is not bad either, so that's why I'll pull some blues. 

Now I just need to hoard some orbs. 

I just realized that with CYL Micaiah floating around as a mage flier, we can make Hover Emblem now with her, F!Grima, Naga, and Yune. Two more and we'd be able to have a Hover Emblem Aether Raids defense team.

Well I was planning to pick Alm but he got screwed like Celica last year by being sword infantry. His attack art is amazing but gods do I have zero use for him, I'm still trying to find a place for all my other infantry swords.

I don't like Camilla or Micaiah much and their art or class hasn't convinced me to pick them either.

Eliwood looks pretty damn great though with a really useful lance too. Not a big fan of cavalry though but he's the only good pick for me, I'll find a place for him somewhere.

First waiting to see what the F2P guide makers pick though. I don't care much for any of these four so if one of the girls become the F2P pick I'll just pick them then and they go on the 'units I only use during guides' heap.

Hm, I might go with Camilla here, but I will look at what the B skills are. So far I like her being a flying healer. 
Still have no Micaiah overall, this might be a chance to finally have her and maybe at her strongest.. 
They are all promising. I might go with he usual, try to get one with some pulls and choose one after.. But I tend to go for Camilla, because favorite > anything else. xD At least as long I have enough to get through content, which I have.

Will have to see Micaiah's full kit to be sure of it, but leaning Camilla at this point. I don't roll much on grey so I think it'd be easier to acquire Micaiah down the line with better odds.

Camilla has alright fodder, I guess~ Atk/Spd Push 4 looks pretty good~ Would have liked Spd Tactics or maybe even Def~ Atk Tactics is so easy to get~

Eliwood also looks alright and his art is great but he's a Cav again. Would have been better if he was Infantry but IS hates Infantry Lancers for some reason~ Should be a good Galeforcer though~

Micaiah's got great art and looks awesome, would love to get her at some point~

Don't like Dong's art but he's Dong so gotta pick him~

I can’t decide between Eliwood and Micaiah. The former seems to have decent offense while killing two of the most meta units. Micaiah seems weaker stats wise, but she seems extremely versatile while killing two strong metas as well. Camilla seems decent enough, but hard to stand out due to Bridal Fjorm and Brave Veronica. Alm seems pure offense, those tend to me quickly outclassed, as crippling over specialization 

9 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I can’t decide between Eliwood and Micaiah. The former seems to have decent offense while killing two of the most meta units. Micaiah seems weaker stats wise, but she seems extremely versatile while killing two strong metas as well. Camilla seems decent enough, but hard to stand out due to Bridal Fjorm and Brave Veronica. Alm seems pure offense, those tend to me quickly outclassed, as crippling over specialization 

If you have one Micaiah, you basically have all of them because B!Micaiah’s weapon is just green Thani with another gimmick slapped on it. Dancer Micaiah is even more useful due to her being the bane of green armors as well as being a dancer. B!Micaiah’s prf skill with make or break her. 

B!Eliwood in particular has quite the unexpected weapon and an even more unexpected gimmick slapped on it. A blue lance unit capable of dealing extra damage to dragons AND beast units isn’t something common. His downside is that he’s in a rather over saturated unit type. 

Edited by Lord-Zero