Choose your Legends 3 Heroes were revealed!

Huh, now that you guys mention it, rather strange that Brave Micaiah is using her final form as a Brave rather than as a legendary.

In other words, let's hope this isn't a sign of her not getting one.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I had been meaning to mention in here that I no longer see Micaiah getting a legendary form since the obvious choice for that is now her Brave version. I mean, what would a legendary Micaiah look like now besides just reusing that same outfit which would be weird? It'd make no sense to use her Light Sage outfit. But this doesn't bother me. In fact, it kinda pleases me because it could mean that Elincia's chances of receiving a Queen Elincia legendary went up! 😄 Though I'm sorry for any Micaiah fans that would end up really disappointed if my guess turns out to be true.

About the banner itself though, this might be my favorite CYL so far, even if I hate Camilla and don't like Micaiah either. Eliwood looks awesome and I need him because of that dragon + beast effectiveness, Alm is cool, and Camilla is ACTUALLY WEARING WELL DESIGNED CLOTHES, INCLUDING PANTS. For once she's being more than just blatant fanservice. Can't believe I'm saying this, but this is one Camilla that I wouldn't hate being pitybroken by.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Huh, now that you guys mention it, rather strange that Brave Micaiah is using her final form as a Brave rather than as a legendary.

In other words, let's hope this isn't a sign of her not getting one.

I don't think there is anything stopping them from reusing the same outfit for Legendary Micaiah or at the very least a similar looking outfit since Lucina is in her Great Lord outfit for both her Brave and Legendary versions. The only difference I see is that Yune probably won't be in Legendary Micaiah's artwork.

Just now, NSSKG151 said:

I don't think there is anything stopping them from reusing the same outfit for Legendary Micaiah or at the very least a similar looking outfit since Lucina is in her Great Lord outfit for both her Brave and Legendary versions. The only difference I see is that Yune probably won't be in Legendary Micaiah's artwork.

I agree- and legendary Micaiah can be a staff unit, since she can canonically use staves.  There's no reason she can't use a similar outfit.

And I'd be very ticked off if Micaiah is one of the only protagonists not to get a Legendary.  I know we'll get non-protagonists like Tiki and Azura, and we're still missing some Lords like Seliph and Corrin, but I hope Micaiah is coming one day.  She shouldn't be locked out just because she has a brave version, just like Lyn, Ike, Hector, Eliwood, Lucina, etc. weren't locked out.

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I had been meaning to mention in here that I no longer see Micaiah getting a legendary form since the obvious choice for that is now her Brave version. I mean, what would a legendary Micaiah look like now besides just reusing that same outfit which would be weird? It'd make no sense to use her Light Sage outfit. But this doesn't bother me. In fact, it kinda pleases me because it could mean that Elincia's chances of receiving a Queen Elincia legendary went up! 😄 Though I'm sorry for any Micaiah fans that would end up really disappointed if my guess turns out to be true.

About the banner itself though, this might be my favorite CYL so far, even if I hate Camilla and don't like Micaiah either. Eliwood looks awesome and I need him because of that dragon + beast effectiveness, Alm is cool, and Camilla is ACTUALLY WEARING WELL DESIGNED CLOTHES, INCLUDING PANTS. For once she's being more than just blatant fanservice. Can't believe I'm saying this, but this is one Camilla that I wouldn't hate being pitybroken by.

1) There is also the possibility that Tellius will simply not get another legendary hero. Period. 

Considering that we have no shortage of lords to pick from stuff like Jugdral and Three Houses and that Tellius will for sure get Ashera as another Mythic, they might think that 3 legendary/mythic units are enough for Tellius and stop. Of course they may think that 4 is the magic number and make Elincia and THEN stop. It's 50/50 if you ask me so don't make the mistake of getting your hopes up.

2) I hate to bring this up multiple times but every time I hear it mentioned I gotta ask because I think I may ne either crazy or the only sane man.

You people remember Adrift right? Or did the meme about erasing it from existence got to the point it actually effected your memory? Because I keep noticing people that say "for ONCE she doesn't expose her panties", or "she is wearing actual clothes this ONE time" like it's some impossibility, a bug in the Matrix only possible thanks to a miracle. 

And I'm here looking at Adrift!Camilla right now with a confused expression. Like I'm missing something because to me the Adrift outfit looks even more modest. It covers her cleavage even in her damaged art. It even shows less leg than what I remembered and expected since they had the excuse of needing to make her barefoot. 

This bothers me A LOT. I can't believe I'm complaining that people are praising the brave outfit "too much". But it seems to me that people are treating two similar cases like they are completely different.

Why is it so mindblowing that she covers herself more NOW but it wasn't mindblowing BACK THEN with the Adrift version.

Edited by GrandeRampel

14 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

1) There is also the possibility that Tellius will simply not get another legendary hero. Period. 

Considering that we have no shortage of lords to pick from stuff like Jugdral and Three Houses and that Tellius will for sure get Ashera as another Mythic, they might think that 3 legendary/mythic units are enough for Tellius and stop. Of course they may think that 4 is the magic number and make Elincia and THEN stop. It's 50/50 if you ask me so don't make the mistake of getting your hopes up. 

I doubt Tellius will only get one legendary when we have two for Magvel, two for Archanea, two for Awakening, two for Fates, and freaking four for Elibe. Ike is not the only lord or character in Tellius who is a very viable candidate for legendary status. I'd be really surprised if neither Micaiah nor Elincia got legendary versions when all the Elibe lords got one and both Magvel lords have gotten one. And if Tiki, Ryoma, Azura, and freaking Grima can be legendaries, Elincia certainly can.

Also, because Ryoma is a legendary, Xander should be getting one since they're equivalents of one another. So by extension, Fates will have at least three legendaries as well. Most likely four due to Corrin. And since Alm is a legendary now, no doubt Celica will also be one.

I respect your opinion, but personally, I think the chances of Elincia getting a legendary now are fairly high.

14 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

2) I hate to bring this up multiple times but every time I hear it mentioned I gotta ask because I think I may ne either crazy or the only sane man.

You people remember Adrift right? Or did the meme about erasing it from existence got to the point it actually effected your memory? Because I keep noticing people that say "for ONCE she doesn't expose her panties", or "she is wearing actual clothes this ONE time" like it's some impossibility, a bug in the Matrix only possible thanks to a miracle. 

And I'm here looking at Adrift!Camilla right now with a confused expression. Like I'm missing something because to me the Adrift outfit looks even more modest. It covers her cleavage even in her damaged art. It even shows less leg than what I remembered and expected since they had the excuse of needing to make her barefoot. 

This bothers me A LOT. I can't believe I'm complaining that people are praising the brave outfit "too much". But it seems to me that people are treating two similar cases like they are completely different.

Why is it so mindblowing that she covers herself more NOW but it wasn't mindblowing BACK THEN with the Adrift version.

Oh, I sometimes forget Adrift exists since I think it was such an unnecessary and kind of boring banner. I like the idea behind it, but the fact that it was just more Fates after we had a ton of Fates was just...ugh.  I think a lot of others just hated that banner as well because we'd had an overload of Fates in general, so Camilla looking modest then kinda went over people's heads. And Adrift Camilla looks good, but Brave Camilla is wearing actual modest and tasteful BATTLE gear here. Like, armor and everything. It's basically what she should have looked like in Fates from the start, imo. Just my personal view here.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Fair enough. It just feels kind of weird, but whatever.

For that matter if we are just talking about alts in general Reinhardt and Olwen both wear the exact same thing for their alt, and all the Fallen Heroes characters sans Hardin are in the exact same outfits as their normal selves so IS isn't really shy from using the same outfit on popular characters as long as they sell.

17 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

For that matter if we are just talking about alts in general Reinhardt and Olwen both wear the exact same thing for their alt, and all the Fallen Heroes characters sans Hardin are in the exact same outfits as their normal selves so IS isn't really shy from using the same outfit on popular characters as long as they sell.

I think the thing with Micaiah is more that she has three canon outfits to choose from so it feels a bit strange to repeat them. Reinhardt and Olwen (like many characters) don't have a "canon" secondary outfit or appearance. Even Fallen Hardin's appearance contrary to his normal one is still canon.

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I think the thing with Micaiah is more that she has three canon outfits to choose from so it feels a bit strange to repeat them. Reinhardt and Olwen (like many characters) don't have a "canon" secondary outfit or appearance. Even Fallen Hardin's appearance contrary to his normal one is still canon.

Really? I never played Radiant Dawn so I wouldn't have known Micaiah has three outfits. But I don't know, I don't think using the outfit used for her Brave alt (which I am assuming is her endgame outfit) means there won't be a Legendary Micaiah since IS wouldn't waste an opportunity to cash in on that.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Really? I never played Radiant Dawn so I wouldn't have known Micaiah has three outfits. But I don't know, I don't think using the outfit used for her Brave alt (which I am assuming is her endgame outfit) means there won't be a Legendary Micaiah since IS wouldn't waste an opportunity to cash in on that.

Micaiah has three outfits that uses in:

The Part 1 (Light Mage), the Endgame (Light Priestess) and everything in between (Light Sage), which it's the one that isn't represented in FEH yet.

I think in hindsight Light Priestess fits the thematic, because everyone else it's using ceremonial attire, or are trying to resemblee another ruler.

Micaiah getting Light Priestess (+Yune) for her Brave alt in no way reduces her chances of getting a legendary, especially given that it doesn't change that she's the most prominent candidate for being a Tellius legendary.  IS has already proven that they'll take liberties if needed, or simply reuse an outfit.  Lucina's Great Lord outfit was used for both her Brave and her Legendary alts, with the only difference being that she's missing her shield on her Legendary alt.  Azura is wearing a white version of her mother's outfit, which never appeared in Fates at all.  Lyn's Legendary outfit is basically the same as her Brave, with a different cape and trim.

It seems really short-sighted to think them using this for Micaiah's Brave version is a sign that she won't get a Legendary.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

I actually really don't like what they did with alm and micaiah, compared to camilla and eliwood they put no effort into the designs, alm is just his gaiden armor (which is already very close to his SoV armor celica was fine because her gaiden design is heavily disconnected from her SoV appearance) with a more regal cape and falchion again and micaiah is literally just a class change, I thought we were past this personally, but it seems like they couldn't be bothered to put any real effort into these, much like lucina and lyn (though at least lyn had that peld hanging off her shoulder). Brave alts are supposed to be something special and different from other alts, lucina only gets a free pass because they didn't think into the next year otherwise this is unacceptable.

52 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Lyn's Legendary outfit is basically the same as her Brave, with a different cape and trim

lyn's legendary outfit is actually based on her blade lord class where her dress only has one slit.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I sometimes forget Adrift exists since I think it was such an unnecessary and kind of boring banner. I like the idea behind it, but the fact that it was just more Fates after we had a ton of Fates was just...ugh.  I think a lot of others just hated that banner as well because we'd had an overload of Fates in general, so Camilla looking modest then kinda went over people's heads. And Adrift Camilla looks good, but Brave Camilla is wearing actual modest and tasteful BATTLE gear here. Like, armor and everything. It's basically what she should have looked like in Fates from the start, imo. Just my personal view here.

Tbh I can kind of see what you mean now. There is a difference between a good outfit and a good armor and this is a good armor. Still strange that people forget about Adrift!Camilla but it's probably like you said and they just don't want to remember Adrift.

7 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

I was thinking about it. About Adrift Camilla. And... she is my favorite Camilla by far! Not only her clothes are great, but also her personality is great.

To be fair, despite being the same person, Adrift Camilla and OG/Brave Camilla have completly different personalities.

For Legendary Micaiah there’s still plenty of things they could do. I mean there’s no limits or rules to what they could try out. They could make her a Staff user while her wearing an outfit that resembles her Sage clothes. They could improvise an outfit that resembles Yune or Sanaki. They could even use her Awakening DLC clothes. There’s plenty of possibilities. 

Personally I hope she wears an outfit that resembles Altina and wields both Alondite and Ragnell. 

6 minutes ago, Jave said:

For Legendary Micaiah there’s still plenty of things they could do. I mean there’s no limits or rules to what they could try out. They could make her a Staff user while her wearing an outfit that resembles her Sage clothes. They could improvise an outfit that resembles Yune or Sanaki. They could even use her Awakening DLC clothes. There’s plenty of possibilities. 

Personally I hope she wears an outfit that resembles Altina and wields both Alondite and Ragnell. 

I would ‘t mind that! Although L’Micaiah for me would one of four things: 

1(What I consider most likely)

Staff Micaiah or Rexaura as a blue tome with her design being her Light priestess outfit with the blue flames engulfing her as seen in the cutscene. 

2(personal favourite)

The above, but wielding Lehran’s Medallion as her weapon. Not expecting this, Lehran’s Medallion would most likely be her personal skill(that or Galdr of release)

Micaiah with an outfit resembling Yune’s clothes, with red eyes as a reference to her being in her vessel state.

4(what I expected for brave)

Micaiah with Ashera’s outfit, reimagined as the vessel of order instead of chaos.

8 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

lyn's legendary outfit is actually based on her blade lord class where her dress only has one slit.

I know what it's based on (never said that the Legendary was based on the Brave).  That doesn't change the fact that the two outfits are visually very similar.  It seems likely that IS used Lyn's Blade Lord outfit as the basis for her "father's" outfit that was used for the Brave alt, with changes like keeping her first dress and using a fur half-cape instead of a full cape.  AFAIK, Hassar never showed up in any art after all.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

40 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

AFAIK, Hassar never showed up in any art after all.

Her CYL art is no more "based on her father's outfit" than Lucina's is. Just like how Lucina's outfit is her Great Lord outfit (which is her father promoted class), Lyn's is effectively an imagining of her outfit repurposed for the Nomadic Trooper class (which is presumably her father's promoted class).

3 hours ago, Jave said:

They could even use her Awakening DLC clothes.

Please no, that art and outfit are so hideous. I would not want to do that to Micaiah fans.

Only after watching the channel for the third time I recognized Micaiah being a flying unit, lol. 

I'll pull for all colors and snipe blue green once my orbs are running low. Micaiah is the only must have of this banner for me. 

12 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Tbh I can kind of see what you mean now. There is a difference between a good outfit and a good armor and this is a good armor. Still strange that people forget about Adrift!Camilla but it's probably like you said and they just don't want to remember Adrift.

Adrift was a seasonal banner given to us as a new hero banner so it many don't like to think about it.  It was the height of hate against alts, if one can pin it on a single banner/point.  However besides that there is a big difference.  Adrift Camilla is in a very sexy sleeveless gown, yeah she isn't half naked but the outfit is still very much designed to show off her body.  While Brave Camilla is in practical strong armor, looking like a warrior not a seductress.  

Legendary Micaiah is coming, she is a lord and an important one.  She will be flying staff user, and the staff will have the thani effect or maybe it will be effective against fliers and infantry instead.  

9 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

I would ‘t mind that! Although L’Micaiah for me would one of four things: 

1(What I consider most likely)

Staff Micaiah or Rexaura as a blue tome with her design being her Light priestess outfit with the blue flames engulfing her as seen in the cutscene. 

2(personal favourite)

The above, but wielding Lehran’s Medallion as her weapon. Not expecting this, Lehran’s Medallion would most likely be her personal skill(that or Galdr of release)

Micaiah with an outfit resembling Yune’s clothes, with red eyes as a reference to her being in her vessel state.

4(what I expected for brave)

Micaiah with Ashera’s outfit, reimagined as the vessel of order instead of chaos.

I hope that if Stave user L'Micaiah comes she has a Personal C-Skill that gives Effectiv Damage against Armorers and Cavalry to Units Adjacent to her (similar to Naga). Considering like... all her 3 current forms have effectiv Damage against Armorers and Cavalry lol

19 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Hopefully Legendary Micaiah is a staff-user on a giant Yune mount.

Giant bird Yune or floating poncho kid Yune giving Micaiah a piggyback or holding onto her for dear life so that Micaiah won't become a stain on the ground?