Choose your Legends 3 Heroes were revealed!

33 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Giant bird Yune or floating poncho kid Yune giving Micaiah a piggyback or holding onto her for dear life so that Micaiah won't become a stain on the ground?

This would call for Sothe being held by Tibarn for his dear life as an accompanying unit. And because two is nothing, three additional characters would have to be alted to create a banner + freebie unit. For some inexplicable reason, I might recall a Nowi-Cherche support convo which suggest the two as a single unit for this theme. More boring choices would be Ulki-Rhys, Tibarn-Ranulf, and Janaff-Shinon (he'll probably just cuss the entire flight without flinching).

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This would call for Sothe being held by Tibarn for his dear life as an accompanying unit. And because two is nothing, three additional characters would have to be alted to create a banner + freebie unit. For some inexplicable reason, I might recall a Nowi-Cherche support convo which suggest the two as a single unit for this theme. More boring choices would be Ulki-Rhys, Tibarn-Ranulf, and Janaff-Shinon (he'll probably just cuss the entire flight without flinching).

I remember Gaius rode Panne or Panne had to give him a ride once during one of their support conversations. Also, Minerva riding Minerva. Which Minerva is riding Minerva? Yes.

Also, wouldn't introducing Ashnard fulfill this too? Definite spoilers for why.

If two corporeal characters released as a single unit is something that ever happens, we need Xander and Veronica riding a horse together, first and foremost.

16 hours ago, Jave said:

For Legendary Micaiah there’s still plenty of things they could do. I mean there’s no limits or rules to what they could try out. They could make her a Staff user while her wearing an outfit that resembles her Sage clothes. They could improvise an outfit that resembles Yune or Sanaki. They could even use her Awakening DLC clothes. There’s plenty of possibilities.

I think banning you for mentioning that hideous DLC outfit would count as mod abuse. 😛

But on a more serious note, I suspect her Legendary form will be her with a new outfit, since it should be after Yune leaves.

Whatever her legendary version ends up being, we all know that Micaiah's weapon is gonna be effective against armor and cavalry. I'm personally hoping it's a staff. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

14 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Whatever her legendary version ends up being, we all know that Micaiah's weapon is gonna be effective against armor and cavalry. I'm personally hoping it's s staff. 

a Razzle Dazzle effectiv against armorers and horses? you really want to shut down any form of offense superttanking on AR lol, Park her near a Naga in a Defense Team and the only option left to supertank then are NullC-Disrupt-non-dragon-infantry users and Flyers, who prolly will die to Legendary Alm.

The more I think about it, I have decided to just pick Alm for free so I will finally have a version of him.  I will only be doing free pulls on this banner since I really want Naga, so all my orbs will be saved for that.  Plus the braves will be rerun a lot and will be in the general pool so I can wait for another banner.

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

a Razzle Dazzle effectiv against armorers and horses? you really want to shut down any form of offense superttanking on AR lol

Not really, I just want a staff version of her.

I've no real excitement for any of the four brave characters so I will wait a bit and see which one features most predominantly on f2p guides.

Anyone has any idea which one will be this year's Lyn/Veronica?

Camilla?

3 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

I've no real excitement for any of the four brave characters so I will wait a bit and see which one features most predominantly on f2p guides.

Camilla?

it might be Micky because of the duel affectiveness (that can fly).
but a gravity F2P healer could work. 

(do we know if Cammy has a Balm+?)

13 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Camilla?

Pheonixmaster ran a poll and the winner is the one that will be assumed for his F2P strats (though he should prioritise using none of them if possible).

On 8/8/2019 at 11:03 PM, Anacybele said:

Oh, I had been meaning to mention in here that I no longer see Micaiah getting a legendary form since the obvious choice for that is now her Brave version. I mean, what would a legendary Micaiah look like now besides just reusing that same outfit which would be weird? It'd make no sense to use her Light Sage outfit. But this doesn't bother me. In fact, it kinda pleases me because it could mean that Elincia's chances of receiving a Queen Elincia legendary went up! 😄

Marth? Who's Marth? I don't remember there being a character who got a completely new outfit for his legendary alt nor a completely new promoted outfit for Warriors. Ryoma and Azura's legendaries also doesn't exist, either. That's just crazy.

(In other words, Micaiah's chances for a new legendary remain high because they can make a new outfit or simply use her other promoted outfit which is still a viable option.)

This may very well be the second CYL that I choose a ranged unit (First: Brave Lyn, Second: Brave Hector) in Brave Micaiah. And I probably won't be going by whim on this one compared to the earlier two.

I honestly torn on who will be my free pick, of course who I pull on the banner (if anyone) will help decide but...

• Micaiah has duel effectiveness, can fly, get's bonuses from debuffs and will likely negate "effective against flier" bonuses, but I don't really like Micaiah so that'a thing.
  • Camilla's got unbelievable utility and will likely become the 2nd best staff flyer and 2nd-3rd best overall. But my colorless army is so stacked from my millions of dagger units to my soon to be +10 Serra, to Veronica, F!Corrin, Grima, Duma and of course Matthew. I don't need her and I probably wouldn't fodder my freebie to Serra for ATK/SPD Push 4.
  • Eliwood is one of my favorites obviously and both Lyn and Hector were my free picks for the last two CYL's so in a way it feels right to get him here, like he's owed it. He's also a great anti-meta unit. It's just that I've got so many blues as well as powerful lance cavs like L!Ephraim. Not to mention I rarely ever use lance cavs so I don't know how much use he'd actually see.
  • Alm is literally just another sword unit. I've got millions of them including actual favorites. I'm probably not even going to pull red.

2 hours ago, NoirCore said:

Marth? Who's Marth? I don't remember there being a character who got a completely new outfit for his legendary alt nor a completely new promoted outfit for Warriors. Ryoma and Azura's legendaries also doesn't exist, either. That's just crazy.

(In other words, Micaiah's chances for a new legendary remain high because they can make a new outfit or simply use her other promoted outfit which is still a viable option.)

Do you have to sound like I'm dumb?

You do realize those other characters had no other canon looks, right? Marth never even had one promotion. IS had no choice with him or Azura or Ryoma. They did with Micaiah and chose not to make her Light Priestess outfit a legendary form. Since it makes no sense for Light Sage to be legendary if the class above it isn't, Micaiah's chances are still low now imo.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Do you have to sound like I'm dumb?

You do realize those other characters had no other canon looks, right? Marth never even had one promotion. IS had no choice with him or Azura or Ryoma. They did with Micaiah and chose not to make her Light Priestess outfit a legendary form. Since it makes no sense for Light Sage to be legendary if the class above it isn't, Micaiah's chances are still low now imo.

"IDK, I don't think Elincia will ever have a legendary alt, since her normal outfit in Heroes is her Queen outfit as opposed to her Princess one. It just doesn't make sense for them to give her a special Legendary outfit when she already has two outfits in canon."

That's how you sound. 

3 hours ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

"IDK, I don't think Elincia will ever have a legendary alt, since her normal outfit in Heroes is her Queen outfit as opposed to her Princess one. It just doesn't make sense for them to give her a special Legendary outfit when she already has two outfits in canon."

That's how you sound. 

Except her normal Heroes version is her Princess Crimea class from PoR, not Queen Elincia from RD. Those are two entirely different looks. So no, that's not how I sound.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except her normal Heroes version is her Princess Crimea class from PoR, not Queen Elincia from RD. Those are two entirely different looks. So no, that's not how I sound.

My bad. I didn't notice because, well, she barely uses that class whatsoever. 
Still think you sound kind of hilarious saying she'd have more of a chance of getting a legendary outfit than an actual protagonist, lmao. 

Just now, 0 Def Cleric said:

My bad. I didn't notice because, well, she barely uses that class whatsoever. 
Still think you sound kind of hilarious saying she'd have more of a chance of getting a legendary outfit than an actual protagonist, lmao. 

Elincia is an actual protagonist too. 😕 She's the main female of PoR and also plays a big role in RD. She's practically the lord of part 2, even if part 2 is the shortest part.

Also, Ryoma and Azura both got legendary versions before Corrin and

Spoiler

Julia is getting one before Sigurd, Seliph, or Leif.

So yeah. Wouldn't be unusual for Elincia to get one before Micaiah. No need to make fun of me.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Elincia is an actual protagonist too. 😕 She's the main female of PoR and also plays a big role in RD. She's practically the lord of part 2, even if part 2 is the shortest part.

Also, Ryoma and Azura both got legendary versions before Corrin and

Reveal hidden contents

Julia is getting one before Sigurd, Seliph, or Leif.

So yeah. Wouldn't be unusual for Elincia to get one before Micaiah. No need to make fun of me.

Protagonist as in a proper main Lord. Also, do you really think Corn isn't going to get a legendary alt? Never mind the fact that those are extraordinarily popular characters, as opposed to Elincia, who although she's a great character who needed more screentime, is... not that popular. 

Spoiler

Julia's a special case because she has Lord-level plot armor, and were she not amnesiac, would probably be the de facto "you must protect this character to not get a game over" unit of gen 2 alongside Seliph. The Robin to his Chrom, somewhat. She's a proper Legend, Naga's current incarnation. Seliph is just a revolutionary.

Elincia's important in the tale of Crimea as a country, but not as important as Micaiah and Ike in the tale of Tellius as one. Arguably, not even as relevant as Caeneghis. 

7 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

Protagonist as in a proper main Lord. Also, do you really think Corn isn't going to get a legendary alt? Never mind the fact that those are extraordinarily popular characters, as opposed to Elincia, who although she's a great character who needed more screentime, is... not that popular. 

Reveal hidden contents

Julia's a special case because she has Lord-level plot armor, and were she not amnesiac, would probably be the de facto "you must protect this character to not get a game over" unit of gen 2 alongside Seliph. The Robin to his Chrom, somewhat. She's a proper Legend, Naga's current incarnation. Seliph is just a revolutionary.

Elincia's important in the tale of Crimea as a country, but not as important as Micaiah and Ike in the tale of Tellius as one. Arguably, not even as relevant as Caeneghis. 

Did I say Corrin wasn't going to get one? No. I 100% expect Corrin to get one.

Caineghis more relevant than Elincia? lmao no. Caineghis barely even shows up in RD, whereas Elincia has lord-like roles in both games. She has lord-like plot armor in all of PoR and part 2 of RD too. Whether or not Micaiah is more important to the Tellius saga doesn't matter (though I would say they're equal here due to Micaiah having a somewhat larger role in RD while Elincia has major roles in both games). If Tiki, Ryoma, Azura, and now that spoiler character can get legendaries, Elincia can too. Not to mention her ending implies that she was a legendary queen. You cannot deny that she is a candidate.

Also, I don't remember the spoiler character having much popularity. The saga she's from doesn't get much attention as a whole, let alone a lot of popularity.

Edited by Anacybele

If Micaiah doesn't get a legendary, she'd be the only CYL so far to not get one except for Camilla (who will probably get one), Celica (who is likely to get one), and Veronica (who is a special case).  Most likely, Micaiah will get one, which means they'll repeat an outfit, use the second promotion outfit, or make a new one.  It's really not that complicated, and IS deviates from patterns all the time.  They'd be silly not to cash in on Micaiah's popularity.

Now, if they want to wait for next year, my orbs will need a break XD

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, I don't remember the spoiler character having much popularity. The saga she's from doesn't get much attention as a whole, let alone a lot of popularity.

...I mean, the game she's from is consistently ranked as second only to Mystery among the JP fandom's favorites, but okay.