Choose your Legends 3 Heroes were revealed!

1 minute ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

...I mean, the game she's from is consistently ranked as second only to Mystery among the JP fandom's favorites, but okay. 

And it consistently has no popularity anywhere else. Even in CYL, Jugdral characters rank low. IS doesn't care to give it a lot of attention as a result.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it before but Micaiah is hands down the best choice outside personal sentiment.  Her weapon makes her ageless, unlike Camilla which eventually someone will probably come up with a better stat line, and even as is one could easily argue Veronica or Fjorm are better healers.  Alm might be the best playerphase sword maybe, but yeah within a year there will be a better one.  Eliwood has dual effectiveness dragons and beasts, so he might also last awhile and would definitely be my #2.

This week has caused my anticipation to nearly boil over. At now just over 1000 orbs, I'm so ready for Brave Micaiah. I think if I get enough Micaiah copies, I'll free pick Eliwood and use the res of my orbs on Hubert.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Do you have to sound like I'm dumb?

You do realize those other characters had no other canon looks, right? Marth never even had one promotion. IS had no choice with him or Azura or Ryoma. They did with Micaiah and chose not to make her Light Priestess outfit a legendary form. Since it makes no sense for Light Sage to be legendary if the class above it isn't, Micaiah's chances are still low now imo.

...I'm sorry, but your logic makes no sense. "Gee guys, Micaiah's a protagonist, but her only outfit we haven't used is below her Brave outfit, and we can't make an original new outfit for her legendary because...reasons! So no legendary for Micaiah."

Marth got a legendary with a new outfit after Warriors gave him his SD look and his Warriors-exclusive gold armor look which doesn't really look outlandish enough to be non-canon, non-canon spinoff or not. That's two outfits unused in Heroes (also a non-canon game), but Marth still got a new legendary outfit anyways a good long while after Warriors came out. I don't see why Micaiah is banned from this same logic (not that it has any basis).

Nothing is stopping them from making a new Micaiah outfit should they not use her second outfit.

4 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

...I'm sorry, but your logic makes no sense. "Gee guys, Micaiah's a protagonist, but her only outfit we haven't used is below her Brave outfit, and we can't make an original new outfit for her legendary because...reasons! So no legendary for Micaiah."

Marth got a legendary with a new outfit after Warriors gave him his SD look and his Warriors-exclusive gold armor look which doesn't really look outlandish enough to be non-canon, non-canon spinoff or not. That's two outfits unused in Heroes (also a non-canon game), but Marth still got a new legendary outfit anyways a good long while after Warriors came out. I don't see why Micaiah is banned from this same logic (not that it has any basis).

Nothing is stopping them from making a new Micaiah outfit should they not use her second outfit.

...Well, I'm sorry, but your analysis of my logic makes no sense. I say again, why would Light Sage Micaiah be legendary and not her stronger Light Priestess look? It makes no sense. I just don't see why IS would not have used Light Priestess Micaiah as legendary Micaiah when Vanguard Ike is legendary, and both are the same tier class.

Warriors is still non-canon to the main series (even though I'd love to see Frederick's prf be the Armored Axe he got in that game).

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Well, I'm sorry, but your analysis of my logic makes no sense. I say again, why would Light Sage Micaiah be legendary and not her stronger Light Priestess look? It makes no sense. I just don't see why IS would not have used Light Priestess Micaiah as legendary Micaiah when Vanguard Ike is legendary, and both are the same tier class.

Warriors is still non-canon to the main series (even though I'd love to see Frederick's prf be the Armored Axe he got in that game).

Heroes is also non-canon to the main series, and I already said "non-canon or not", which implies my certainty that I don't think IS necessarily cares. Not to mention Marth's SD look still qualifies as canon.

And well, I'm sorry, but your criticism of my analysis makes no sense. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that they're not allowed to make a new Micaiah outfit. Again, NOTHING is stopping them from doing it. I ask this, yet again: why does the existence of Micaiah's 2nd outfit which she apparently can't use for her legendary because it's below her Brave outfit sound like a reasonable excuse in any way for "welp, let's never make a legendary for her"? IS may not be savvy sometimes, but they're not that stupid as to follow that logic.