Sauna?

For future reference, this should go in the general thread.

It definitely was not censored.

In truth, no one knows about the sauna. So far, there is no evidence it actually exists, and it may have been removed from the game fairly late in development. There are no screenshots or videos that show its interior.

The most likely explanation is that it will be dlc, but we'll keep looking.

I was playing a NG+ few hours ago and got to what I think must be the sauna building. The windows on the left side are pink and the windows on the right side are blue.

I can't go in and there isn't a notice saying "you can't come here yet" indicating I can go in at a later point - it's just there and you're unable to interact with it. I don't remember it being there at all in my first playthrough. So idk what the deal is, but was surprised that the sauna indeed exists after all.

43 minutes ago, gilbert_prosnirav said:

I was playing a NG+ few hours ago and got to what I think must be the sauna building. The windows on the left side are pink and the windows on the right side are blue.

I can't go in and there isn't a notice saying "you can't come here yet" indicating I can go in at a later point - it's just there and you're unable to interact with it. I don't remember it being there at all in my first playthrough. So idk what the deal is, but was surprised that the sauna indeed exists after all.

It's there on the first playthrough too, I'm still on my first one and noticed that the game says "sauna" when I go over that area but you can't enter. Hopefully as others have already said it may be part of the free updates or in the worst case dlc or never implemented.

11 minutes ago, Rizaia said:

It's there on the first playthrough too, I'm still on my first one and noticed that the game says "sauna" when I go over that area but you can't enter. Hopefully as others have already said it may be part of the free updates or in the worst case dlc or never implemented.

Neat! I really hope it will be implemented at some point. The design for the building is really cool.