Favorite Support Chain

Gonna have to echo Edelgard and Lysethia's Support chains, as well as Byleth and Bernadetta's Support chains. Also gonna have to mention Dorothea's Support chains with any member of the Black Eagles, since it provides a nice dynamic because Dorothea is the one commoner in that House.

Oh and Byleth and Edelgard's A-Support is just heartwarming. I love it. Their S-Support too but that's to be expected.

Surprised no one has mentioned Marianne and Dimitri. I honestly think its at least in the top 3 best support chains in the game,

Also anything involving Seteth. This dude just has really good supports, like with anyone. Its great, people are sleeping on him.

I didn't do all of the supports but so far I would say:

• Lysithea and Edelgard. 

• Byleth with anyone is good tbh, but Edelgard's seems the best for me now. -hoping that Dimitri's will be as good-

• Bernadetta and Felix A-Support.

• Sylvain and Ingrid C-Support was really funny.

5 minutes ago, Spectrum said:

Byleth with anyone is good tbh, but Edelgard's seems the best for me now. -hoping that Dimitri's will be as good-

Not sure about the rest of their supports, but their S-support is rather sweet.

-All of the lords have great supports with Byleth.

-Pretty much anything involving Claude, but his supports with Annette, Flayn, and Petra stood out for me.

-Seteth has a wonderful mastery of passive-aggressive combat that he unleashed on Hilda

-Of all the people to magnificently put Lorenz in his place, I did not expect it to be Mercedes. Lorenz and Manuela is also hilarious.

-Hanneman also has fantastic supports with Lysithea and Marianne

Pretty much all of Sylvain’s supports that I’ve read so far, but his C support with Dedue and with Ingrid were my personal favourites.

I also really like Byleth and Ashe’s support.

54 minutes ago, Moonlit Knight said:

Hanneman also has fantastic supports with Lysithea and Marianne

Would you mind telling me where I could possibly find his support with Marianne? I'm curious about it.

Raphael was a real surprise, at first I thought he was just a brutal who loves to eat.

Turn out he's a very caring person with deep thought, willing to do everything for he's sister. He's support with Ignaz was pure gold as Ignaz still holds guilt for what happened to Raphael's family.

My favourite so far has been Felix and Annette. 

All of Sylvain's have been good too, especially his with Dimitri. I'm annoyed he has so many that stop at B - I want to see more of most of his conversations. 

No favorites so far.. but Edelgards support with Ferdinand is hilarious. As well as his support with Dorothea, kinda slept on him initially but damn he is starting to grow on me with his genuine ass supports. 

I am on my first playthrough with Golden Deer, but I’ll shout out some that may not have been mentioned so far:

-Marianne and Ignatz (so sweet I started shipping them when I first saw their C-Support)

-Claude and Lysithea until the very end of the A support. Other than that, I actually ship them too, kind of. Lysithea would appreciate someone who treats her with true respect.

-Similarly, Lorenz and Hilda. And Lorenz and Leonie. And Lorenz and Ignatz. Lorenz, for all of his pompousness, is very respectable. And he really comes into his own post timeskip.

-Byleth and Alois. Not taking into account the S-Support, the support does make them out to be good friends. Don’t know whether this is the B support, but when they are just fishing by the lake and reminiscing on Jeralt, it felt like I was there with him. I even laughed at his little pun. Same for Manuela, actually, in terms of a support developing two friends. Though, I do see how that turns into romance.

-While it wasn’t just the support that made me love the two together, Byleth and Flayn. It’s just sweet to me.