Favorite Support Chain

Petra and Ashe,  Dedue and Ashe, Annette and Ashe.....everyone and Ashe, really. Felix and Annette, Dedue and everyone who breathes air. Lysithea and Felix are also great. Mercedes ad Annette have a nice one.

Honestly really just like a lot of the Supports, they're a huge upgrade from past games (not that I had a problem with most of those) but they just keep getting better~

Lysithea and Edelgard is really good. I can't imagine Lysithea not leaving the Alliance to fight with the empire, it makes so much sense.

Hanneman has amazing world building in his supports with Lysithea, Edelgard, Linhardt, and Marianne. His supports with Manuela are great for different reasons.

Linhardt and Marianne is very sweet.

Petra has great supports with Caspar and Shamir.

Edelgard, Hubert, and Dorothea have generally great supports.

I quite like Hubert and Hanneman. Hubert generally plays more of a passive role in these conversations but with Hanneman Hubert himself is finally the subject of conversation. The relation between him and his dad seems quite interesting. 

I'm very impressed with Edelgard and Lysithea. Its just a shame that the Eagles already being so strong at magic gives me little reason to recruit her.