Things you're not allowed to do in Garreg Mach

Dragoncat

Cyril, (I can't believe I have to say this.) stop telling the youths staying at the Monastery and Ingrid stories about life in Almyra. I highly doubt Almyrans spend their weekends in the buff, or eat their young if they fail to stay mounted upon a wyvern whilst having boulders flung at them.

It's bad enough Caspar and Hilda have bought into your tall tales. At least Flayn turns to the Professor and Claude (for some reason.) to verify if these tales are true. Even if it'd be preferable she went to me instead. ~Seteth

Maybe they only did that in my village? ~Cyril

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JackFrost2018 said:

I highly doubt Almyrans spend their weekends in the buff, or eat their young if they fail to stay mounted upon a wyvern whilst having boulders flung at them.

My dad says he used to do the former. The latter is just a threat that parents use. - Claude

I have been banana'd! ~Dorothea

I thought I told you to burn that thing and stop all activities with it, Claude. ~Rhea

I did! Someone took it out of the fire! ~Claude

We are the Banana Cult. We will Banana every girl in the academy. You cannot stop us. We have the Flame Emperor and the Death Knight on our side. ~The Banana Cult

The only reason I cooperate is because it's pretty funny to worship a Banana costume as a Child of the Goddess. Plus we get to Banana people. ~Flame Emperor

ALL HAIL THE HOLY BANANA. MAY ITS FRUITYNESS SHINE DOWN UPON US ALL FOR ALL ETERNITY. ALL HAIL THE GLO- I MEAN BANANA. ~Death Knigh

ATTENTION STUDENTS! The (You can't possibly be serious!? Sigh...) Banana Cult is attacking!  Please remain calm and stay in the dormitories whilst the Knights of Seiros, myself, and the House Professors resolve this matter! ~Seteth

Spoiler

Brother, you should know I'm not Sirius. He unfortunately was one of the first of our brethren to be taken from us by that wretched bandit. ~You Know Who using invincible ink

Don't worry Seteth, I've contacted some friends of mine from that strange tournament I got a letter of invitation from to help us out for this battle. ~Byleth

Is that why there's a gorilla, a crocodile, and a monkey battling it out with the Death Knight, Flame Emperor, and that Solon creature that was posing as Tomas? The one with the overly large veiny forehead. ~Seteth

Spoiler

My forehead isn't that big! Is it? ~Solon

Yes it is!/YES IT IS! ~The Flame Emperor/The Death Knight

My Teacher I know you have your hands full at the moment with those dastardly Banana Cultists and that dashing Flame Emperor individual, but I believe someone has stolen my invisible inkwell. I don't want to start anything, buuuuuuuut...  I think someone from the Church took my inkwell, I saw a nun fleeing from my room shortly before I discovered my invisible inkwell was gone. ~Edelgard

What were you doing with an invisible inkwell? ~Byleth

I was... Sneaking into the boy's bathroom to write, "Ferdinand von Aegir's got a tiny lance." ~Edelgard

How uncouth! My lance is quite large, Edelgard! ~Ferdinand von Aegir

Oh, Ferdie, you sweet summer child. ~Dorothea