Things you're not allowed to do in Garreg Mach

Dragoncat

24 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

No paying art students to make sketches of your genitals. Ignatz is getting tuition paid by his father. He does not need it.

To clarify, this is specifically just the genitals. Or in cases of drawing naked bodies for purposes other than furthering art classes. Even still, no such class exists in Garreg Mach. So do not.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Azure in a Roundabout said:

To clarify, this is specifically just the genitals. Or in cases of drawing naked bodies for purposes other than furthering art classes. Even still, no such class exists in Garreg Mach. So do not.

Something something dick pic joke.

Although it would be an effective side hustle.

• Hubert is not allowed to tell ghost stories over a campfire..
  • Raphael is not allowed cooking duty, or anywhere near the kitchen.
  • Catherine is not allowed to arm-wrestle with the students, except Raphael and Dedue.

3 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Catherine is not allowed to arm-wrestle with the students, except Raphael and Dedue.

Sylvain cried like a little bitch when she beat him.

Professor Byleth please do not insult the students in such a blatant manner! - Seteth

-No vandalizing on Monastery grounds. Especially on the statues of the saints.

-No songs about sex should be sung in choir practice. Or at all.

-No student is allowed to go to the tavern until they graduate. Even then, the law states you have to be an adult to drink.

-It is highly suggested that Professors do not drink alcohol on days during or preceding work. If this rule is abused enough by one, they will be stripped of their alcohol privileges.

-Flayn is not allowed to curse.

~Seteth.

-The above rule has been changed to Flayn is highly suggested not to curse, with Flayn’s recommendations.

These next two have major pre-time skip spoilers.

Spoiler

-No one is allowed to discriminate a current or former Black Eagles student for the actions of Edelgard von Hresvelg and Hubert von Vestra. Those two shall receive divine punishment separately.

-Related to these events, no more students are to switch Houses if they want to graduate as a member of a house separate from Professor Byleth’s. Again, Professor Byleth has come forward to apologize. Those he has recruited may still graduate under Professor Byleth’s house if they desire. 

17 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

No songs about sex should be sung in choir practice. Or at all.

"I'll take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollipop, go ahead girl don't you stop, keep going until you hit the spot, WOAH!" - Sylvain

Side note: The NPC orange haired boy who was..."distracted" by Manuela is now called Tangelo by yours truly. Tangelos are tangerine/orange hybrids, but they also appear to have an "extra appendage"

Image result for tangelo

Fits lol.

49 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

"I'll take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollipop, go ahead girl don't you stop, keep going until you hit the spot, WOAH!" - Sylvain

Side note: The NPC orange haired boy who was..."distracted" by Manuela is now called Tangelo by yours truly. Tangelos are tangerine/orange hybrids, but they also appear to have an "extra appendage"

Image result for tangelo

Fits lol.

I hope you get Three Houses one day just so you could write proper fan fiction with it.

1 minute ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

I hope you get Three Houses one day just so you could write proper fan fiction with it.

I have it, but I learned the hard way not to do much fanfic stuff early on with Xenoblade.

14 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I have it, but I learned the hard way not to do much fanfic stuff early on with Xenoblade.

Ok. Well, you may always start whenever you feel it is right. Which House are you doing first?

Just now, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Ok. Well, you may always start whenever you feel it is right. Which House are you doing first?

GOLD DEERS

Take replies to PM tho

18 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

GOLD DEERS

Take replies to PM tho

Just did.

-Crest research must be supervised by an expert. There is only Hanneman for now, so come to him for that.

-This is a reminder to not flirt with the professors. As much as they may be attractive objectively, they have their feelings too. Do take care not to hurt them.

-The Golden Deer this year will be disciplined more thoroughly. Their professor will take charge in this, no matter what they think.

>Please stop trying to pet Bernadetta, she gets frightened easily. (Yes, she even doesn't appreciate it from you, Flayn!)

>Byleth, please stop talking to ghosts in your quarters, it's scaring Lysithea.
>I AM NOT SCARED >_<

>If you see the Death Knight, walk past him quietly while holding a weapon. He refuses to make the first move in a fight.

>Lysithea, you are needed in the magic school next Tuesday. ~Linhardt
>Not happening. I am not your plaything! ~Lysithea
>I'm sure I can help out with lab work, Lin. ~Dorothea

>Edelgard and Dimitri are to meet under the goddess tower after the ball.
>Claude, that isn't funny.
>This is a serious peacekeeping matter!
>That only makes it worse. Remember that we are adoptive siblings.

>Do not attempt to put make-up on Ingrid. It will end badly for you.

>Any injuries induced by inappropriate flirting will not be healed at the infirmary. All those vulneraries are expensive, Sylvain.

>Hilda is to be placed in the top bracket for training, whether she likes it or not. The "helpless maiden" act isn't fooling anyone!

>Annette and Linhardt are to swap sleep schedules for a week.

1 hour ago, The_antithesis said:

Edelgard and Dimitri are to meet under the goddess tower after the ball.

I may just ship it because Navy Gryphons...

Whoever thought it would be absolutely hilarious to start a rumor that captains Jeralt and Catherine were seen having an intimate moment, IT IS NOT FUNNY and it is also false. My father still loves my mother. Completely disrespectful. - Professor Byleth

Edited by Dragoncat

- Every complaint about Lorenz goes directly to Professor Byleth.
       Why?
       Because I don't have time to deal with all of them. ~ Seteth
       Who would complain about me, Lorenz Hellman Gloucester, paragon of virtue and conduct?
- Professor Byleth has to come by Lady Rhea's room at least once a week for some "private discussions". ~ Rhea
   Not happening! ~ Jeralt
   Aww, you're such a spoilsport, Jeralt... ~ Rhea
   Lady Rhea, please. This is not funny. ~ Seteth
- Flayn is hereby forbidden from eating any more fish until we have refilled the pond.
  Aww... But why not?
  Because, Flayn, you've eaten nearly every fish in there. We have almost none left.
  Brother, you're mean!
- Don't make Flayn cry. ~ Professor Byleth
   Seteth agrees.
   But you made her cry!
   I did no such thing.
   Ugh...
- The ruleboard is no place for your private discussions. ~ Rhea

- Sylvain is to be called an "idiot" when you catch him flirting with the girls.
- Ingrid is to be kept out of the food storage room at all costs.
- No one should know that the username in 4 Goddesses Online xXP0PeSOKrazylolXx belongs to Rhea
                                  ~ Sothis
                  - Wait WHAT?!?                         

25 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

What is 4 Goddesses Online even lol.

14 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I think it's a Neptunia reference.

Yes. It was the first made up online game that came to mind. I thought it fit, considering who Rhea is (basically the pope).
I'll try to refrain from referencing stuff like that again, promise.

Actually, let's make that a rule:
- Any and all references that don't involve the greatness of the Church of Seiros are hereby prohibited. The mere notion that there is more than one goddess is preposterous!
     Yet, Rhea still plays that game...
~ Sothis

- No one is allowed to impersonate the goddess.
     Excuse you!
         Sothis, calm down. And don't use my body to write weird stuff on this board! ~ Professor Byleth

Edited by DragonFlames

-Raphael Kirsten is no longer allowed to have more than thirds at any mealtime.

-We are, once again, re-emphasizing that we have a no-tolerance stance in terms of fighting, after Caspar got into a fist fight with Felix yesterday.

-Couldn’t help it after thinking of what his face would be like if I called him “Caspar the friendly ghost”.

~Felix

-You are *not* going to get away with that, Felix! You f#@%!

~Caspar

-Felix Hugo Fraldarius and Caspar von Bergliez are now banned from writing on the ruleboard. As will now be the case for every other student.

(This next one has major spoilers)

Spoiler

(Written in invisible ink)
-You take that away just because of two idiots? All the more reason to take you down.

~Edelgard von Hresvelg, to become Empress very soon.

1 hour ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

-We are, once again, re-emphasizing that we have a no-tolerance stance in terms of fighting, after Caspar got into a fist fight with Felix yesterday.

-Couldn’t help it after thinking of what his face would be like if I called him “Caspar the friendly ghost”.

~Felix

-You are *not* going to get away with that, Felix! You f#@%!

~Caspar

-Felix Hugo Fraldarius and Caspar von Bergliez are now banned from writing on the ruleboard. As will now be the case for every other student.

Call him Felix the cat and see how he likes it lol.

- Due to an incident involving Manuela sliding down an entire flight of stairs in less than a minute, all the mineral oil used for cooking is going to be locked up from now on.

- Professor Hanneman is hereby forbidden from stalking Professor Byleth. Not only does it freak the professor out, it also damages the monastery's reputation.
- In addition, Professor Hanneman should not be laughing at Professor Manuela after the staircase incident.
- Bernadetta is hereby banned from walking the monastery grounds at night. Apparently, there was an incident in which she scared Lysithea with a needle.
     Thanks, I needed a week to recover from that one...
     I'm sorry! P-Please don't hurt me!

This one spoilers Marianne's support with Byleth:

- Can Marianne please stop begging me to kill her? It's making me quite uncomfortable... ~ Sothis